A Von ThÃ¼nen Model of Crime, Casinos and Property Values in New Jersey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karla Hoff & Arijit Sen, 2005.
"Homeownership, Community Interactions, and Segregation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1167-1189, September.
- Hoff, Karla & Sen, Arijit, 2004. "Homeownership, community interactions, and segregation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3316, The World Bank.
- Fleishman Larisa & Gubman Yury & Tur-Sinai Aviad, 2015. "Dwelling Price Ranking versus Socioeconomic Clustering: Possibility of Imputation," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 31(2), pages 205-229, June.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:253-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming & Matthew Manning, 2013. "The life satisfaction approach to estimating the cost of crime: An individual's willingness-to-pay for crime reduction," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201301, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- JÃ¶rgen Johansson & Krister Sandberg, 2001. "Hedonic Prices for Co-operative Flats in the City of UmeÃ¥ estimated with Spatial Autoregressive GMM," ERSA conference papers ersa01p111, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Smith, 1999. "Australian Gambling Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 402, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Sandberg, Krister, 2002. "On Space-Time Changes of Hedonic Prices for Single Family Houses," ERSA conference papers ersa02p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Schwer, Keith & Daneshvary, Rennae, 1999. "The Impact of Casino Gambling on Charitable Contributions: The Willingness to Contribute to a Local Public Television Station," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(1), pages 77-90, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:28:y:1991:i:5:p:673-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.