Mid-Continent Regional Science Association
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
2015, Volume 45, Issue 2
- Publishing in The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy and an Evaluation (via Citation Counts) of JRAPâ€™s Influence on Scholarship in Regional Science
by Durden, Garey C. & Gaynor, Patricia E.
- The Effect of Eminent Domain on Private and Mixed Development on Property Values
by Yu, Peiyong
- Loan Characteristics, Borrower Traits, and Home Mortgage Foreclosures: The Case of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
by Sorenson, David J.
- A Duration Analysis of Foreclosures to Sheriff Sales in Light of the Financial Crisis
by Kashian, Russell & Cebula, Richard & Peterson, Jeremy
- Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons: Evidence from Ohio School Districts
by Hall, Joshua C.
- Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance
by Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris
- Uncovering Hidden Industry Linkages in Northeast Floridaâ€™s Regional Economy: The Case for Export Expansion in Floridaâ€™s Fourth Largest MSA
by Angjellari-Dajci, Fiorentina & Cebula, Richard & Boylan, Robert & Borg, Rody
- Front Matter
2015, Volume 45, Issue 1
- Determinants of Per Capita State-Level Health Expenditures in the United States: A Spatial Panel Analysis
by Bose, Srimoyee
- Recent Economic and Community Impact of Unconventional Oil and Gas Exploration and Production on South Texas Counties in the Eagle Ford Shale Area
by Tunstall, Thomas
- Canadian Regional NAIRU Estimates: A Structural Break Approach
by Shannon, Mike & Moazzami, Bakhtiar
- State Taxes, Tax Exemptions, and Elderly Migration
by Onder, Ali Sina & Schlunk, Herwig
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Alternative Biomass Uses: Biofuels, Wood Pellets, and Energy Production
by Lester, T. William & Little, Mark G. & Jolley, G. Jason
- Net Migration Determinants
by Foley, Maggie & Angjellari-Dajci, Fiorentina
- Changes in State PCPI Rankings
by Connaughton, John E. & Swartz, Caroline
- A Method for Improving Economic Contribution Studies for Regional Analysis
by Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg
- Front Matter
2014, Volume 44, Issue 2
- The Importance of Non-labor Income: An Analysis of Socioeconomic Performance in Western Counties by Type of Non-labor Income
by Lawson, Megan M. & Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H.
- Recovery from the Great Recession: Explaining Differences Among the States
by Walden, Michael L.
- Location Decisions of Undocumented Migrants in the United States
by Nair-Reichert, Usha
- Modeling and Explaining County-level Prosperity in the U.S
by Khatiwada, Lila K.
- Estimating the Impact of Highways on Economic Activity: Evidence from Appalachian Development Corridor G
by Hicks, Michael J.
- A Spatial Analysis of Entrepreneurship and Institutional Quality: Evidence from U.S. Metropolitan Areas
by Bologna, Jamie
- Expanding the Economic Base Model to Include Nonwage Income
by Nesse, Katherine
- Front Matter
2014, Volume 44, Issue 1
- Local Labor Market Restructuring in the Shale Boom
by Weinstein, Amanda L.
- A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of State Economic Freedom on Individual Wages
by Yankow, Jeffrey J.
- Costs and Revenues of Ã la Carte (ALC) Versus Bundling in Television Markets
by Nissan, Edward & Naghshpour, Shahdad
- Does Mining Influence Rural Economic Growth?
by Deller, Steven
- Economic Impact of the Informal Childcare Sector in Kansas
by Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G.
- An Analysis of Resolving Too-Big-to-Fail Banks Throughout the United States
by Barth, James R. & Prabha, Apanard Penny
- Front Matter
2013, Volume 43, Issue 2
- Measuring Agglomeration Using the Standardized Location Quotient with a Bootstrap Method
by Tian, Zheng
- A Simple Test of Ïƒ-Convergence in U.S. Housing Prices across BEA Regions
by Nissan, Edward & Payne, James E.
- Empirical Evidence Regarding Regional Political Convergence in the United States
by Heckelman, Jac & Dinan, John
- Using Revealed Preference Behavioral Models to Correctly Account for Substitution Effects in Economic Impact Analysis
by Deisentroth, Daniel B. & Loomis, John B. & Bond, Craig A.
- Modeling the Louisiana Local Government Fiscal Module in a Disequilibrium Environment: A Modified COMPAS Model Approach
by Adhikari, Arun & Fannin, J. Matthew
- The User Cost of Low-Income Homeownership
by Riley, Sarah F. & Ru, Hong Yu & Feng, Qing
- The Effect of Protected Federal Lands on Economic Prosperity in the Non-metropolitan West
by Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H. & Delorey, Mark
- Understanding the Poverty U-turn Across Geographic Scales in the American Midwest, 1980-2010
by Peters, David J.
- Front Matter
2013, Volume 43, Issue 1
- Does Economic Freedom Lead to Selective Migration By Education?
by Mulholland, Sean E. & Hernandez-Julian, Rey
- Do Changes in Economic Freedom affect Well-Being?
by Belasen, Ariel R. & Hafer, R.W.
- A Dynamic Analysis of Economic Freedom and Income Inequality in the 50 U.S. States: Empirical Evidence of a Parabolic Relationship
by Bennett, Daniel L. & Vedder, Richard K.
- The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nations
by Cebula, Richard J. & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin G., Jr.
- Economic Freedom and Economic Development in the Mexican States
by Ashby, Nathan J. & Bueno, Avilia & Martinez, Deborah
- An Economic Freedom Index for U.S. Metropolitan Areas
by Stansel, Dean B.
- Economic Freedom and Regional Economics: An Introduction to a Special Issue
by Hall, Joshua C.
- Special Issue on Economic Freedom and Regional Economics: Front Matter
2012, Volume 42, Issue 3
- Assessing Regional Attitudes about Entrepreneurship
by Loveridge, Scott & Miller, Steven R. & Komarek, Timothy M. & Satimanon, Thasanee
- A Bayesian Spatial Econometric Analysis of SNAP Participation Rates in Appalachia
by Lacombe, Donald J. & Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa
- Economic Value of Stream Degradation across the Central Appalachians
by Jackson, Laura E. & Rashleigh, Brenda & McDonald, Michael E.
- U.S. State and Regional Economic Impact of the 2008/2009 Recession
by Connaughton, John E. & Madsen, Ronald A.
2012, Volume 42, Issue 2
- A Simulation of Factors Impeding Water Quality Trading
by Smith, Craig M. & Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Leatherman, John C. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- Establishing a Clearinghouse to Reduce Impediments to Water Quality Trading
by O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Walsh, Michael J. & Marchetti, Paul K.
- Modeling Transactions Costs in a Regional Transferable Discharge Permit System for Phosphorus Runoff
by Mitchell, David M. & Willett, Keith
- Comparing Water Quality Trading Programs: What Lessons Are There To Learn?
by Greenhalgh, Suzie & Selman, Mindy
- Factors Affecting Land Trust Agentsâ€™ Preferences for Conservation Easements
by Cropper, Eric D. & McLeod, Donald M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Keske, Catherine M. & Hoag, Dana L. & Cross, Jennifer E.
2012, Volume 42, Issue 1
- Recreational Homes and Migration to Remote Amenity-Rich Areas
by Chi, Guangqing & Marcouiller, David W.
- Destination Choices of Michigan Micropolitan Outmigrants: Key Determinants and Implications for Community Marketing
by Butters, Roger & Thompson, Eric C. & Zheng, Ziwen
- The Long-Run Relationship among Regional Housing Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S
by Payne, James E.
- An Economic Indicator for the State of the Economy in the Southeastern U.S
by Miller, Tom W. & Sabbarese, Donald
2011, Volume 41, Issue 2
- The Effect of Ethanol Plants on Residential Property Values: Evidence from Michigan
by Hodge, Timothy R.
- Residential Natural Gas Demand in Illinois: Evidence from the ARDL Bounds Testing Approach
by Payne, James E. & Loomis, David G. & Wilson, Renardo
- Regional and Temporal Variations in Transportation Costs for U.S. Imports from Canada
by Globerman, Steven & Storer, Paul
- Innovation in a Regional Perspective: How Can a Process Approach to Inversion of Authority Enable Innovation?
by Brink, Tove
- Non-Economic and Economic Factors in the Decision to Obtain a Pap Smear: The Case of Women Residents in the State of Florida
by Alexander, Gigi M. & Cebula, Richard J.
- Applicability of Marshallâ€™s Agglomeration Theory to Indus-trial Clustering in the Japanese Manufacturing Sector: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Approach
by Kadokawa, Kazuo
2011, Volume 41, Issue 1
- Book Review: Local Government Consolidation in the United States
by Faulk, Dagney Gail & Hicks, Michael J. & Cebula, Richard J.
- The Effect of Sheriffâ€™s Sales on Condominium Sub-Market Property Values
by Kashian, Russell & Carroll, Joseph D., Jr.
- Industrial Growth in Indiana: Demand Side Decomposition, 2001-2006
by Thaiprasert, Nalitra & Hicks, Michael J.
- Do In-Kind Benefits Influence Pharmacistsâ€™ Labor Supply Decisions?
by Murphy, Sean M. & Friesner, Daniel L. & Scott, David M.
- Ethanol Production in the Southern High Plains of Texas: Impacts on the Economy and Scarce Water Resources
by Guerrero, Bridget L. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Amosson, Stephen H. & Johnson, Phillip N. & Segarra, Eduardo & Surles, James
- An Empirical Note on R&D Growth Models with Regional Implications
by Saunoris, James W. & Payne, James E.
- A Comparison of Regional Export Enhancement and Import Substitution Economic Development Strategies
by Cooke, Stephen C. & Watson, Philip
2010, Volume 40, Issue 2
- The Workforce Investment Act and Worker Shortage in Rural Health: Preliminary Evidence from Louisiana
by Lusby, Aaron K. & Abdul Cader, Hanas
- The Impact of the Workforce Investment Act on Technical School and Community College Enrollment in Louisiana
by Lusby, Aaron K.
- Economic Impacts of Irrigation Water Transfers on Uvalde County, Texas
by Whited, Melissa
- Estimating the Determinants of Property Reassessment Duration: An Empirical Study of Pennsylvania Counties
by Stine, William F.
- Do State Minimum Wage Laws Reduce Employment? Mixed Messages from Fast Food Outlets in Illinois and Indiana
by Persky, Joseph J. & Baiman, Ron
- Is Polish Crime Economically Rational?
by Lauridsen, Jorgen
- Understanding Differential State Expansions Following the 1990-1991 and 2001 Recessions
by Connaughton, John E. & Madsen, Ronald A.
- Can Freedom and Knowledge Economy Indexes Explain Go-Getter Migration Patterns?
by Watkins, Tate & Yandle, Bruce
- Internalizing Externalities Through Private Zoning: The Case of Walt Disney Company's Celebration, Florida
by Stringham, Edward P. & Miller, Jennifer K. & Clark, Jeff Ray
2010, Volume 40, Issue 1
- The Income Distribution Effect of Natural Disasters: An Analysis of Hurricane Katrina
by Shaughnessy, Timothy M. & White, Mary L. & Brendler, Michael D.
- States' Nonagricultural Employment at the 3-Digit North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Level
by Nissan, Edward & Carter, George
- The Impacts of Local Innovation and Innovative Spillovers on Employment and Population Growth in the U.S. Midwest
by Monschuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A.
- Costs of Defending Against Rising Sea Levels and Flooding in Mid-Atlantic Metropolitan Coastal Areas: The Basic Issues
by Koch, James V.
- An Examination of Domestic Migration from California Counties
by Gunderson, Ronald J. & Sorenson, David J.
- Evaluating U.S. Rural Entrepreneurship Policy
by Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark D. & Deller, Steven C. & Fleming, David A.
- A Spatial Econometric Approach to Measuring Pollution Externalities: An Application to Ozone Smog
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
2009, Volume 39, Issue 2
- The Regional Impact of Discriminatory Trade Liberalization on Colombian Agriculture
by Arguello, Ricardo
- Wages, Rent, Unemployment and Amenities
by Deller, Steven C.
- The Economics of Ghost Towns
by Graves, Philip E. & Weiler, Stephan & Tynon, Emily Elizabeth
- On the Dynamics of Energy Consumption and Employment in Illinois
by Payne, James E.
- Towards a Rural Development Policy: Lessons from the United States and Canada
by Partridge, Mark D. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar
- Neighborhood Historic Preservation Status and Housing Values in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma
by Rickman, Dan S.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 1
- The Regional Economic Value of Nonmarket Household Production Time: Combining an I-O Framework with Time Use Date
by Pratt, James E.
- Understanding Geographic Differences in Child Care Multipliers: Unpacking IMPLAN's Modeling Methodology
by Liu, Zhilin & Warner, Mildred E.
- A Spatial Analysis of the Former Childcare Sector in Kansas
by Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G. & Lake, Amy & Robinson, Dennis P.
- Regional Variation in Child Care Prices: A Cross-State Analysis
by Davis, Elizabeth E. & Li, NaiChia
- Overview: The Regional Economics of Child Care
by Warner, Mildred E.
- Spatial Variability of Economic Impacts: Examining a Hypothetical Retiree In-migration Policy
by Das, Biswa R. & Rainey, Daniel V. & Miller, Wayne P.
- Community Scale and Resident Attitudes towards Tourism
by Devine, Jon & Gabe, Todd M. & Bell, Kathleen P.
- Determinants of State Labor Productivity: The Changing Role of Density
by Decker, Christopher S. & Thompson, Eric C. & Wohar, Mark E.
2008, Volume 38, Issue 2
- Regional Economic Development Indicators for a Knowledge-Based Economy with Knowledge Deprivation
by Russ, Meir & Jones, Jeanette K.
- Sunbelt Growth and the Knowledge Economy: An Exploratory Approach
by Hoffman, Dennis L. & Hogan, Timothy D.
- From the Ivory Tower to the Marketplace: Knowledge Organisations in the Development of Biotechnology Clusters
by Trippl, Michaela & Todtling, Franz
- Community Knowledge - A Catalyst for Innovation
by Gotvassli, Kjell-Age
- How to Define and Measure Knowledge for the Analysis of Competitiveness
by Westeren, Knut Ingar
- Management and Learning in the Knowledge Society
by Jensen, Hans Siggaard
- The Evolution of the Knowledge Economy
by Cader, Hanas A.
- Firm Growth and Localized Knowledge Externalities
by Raspe, Otto & van Oort, Frank
- On the Knowledge Economy
by Westeren, Knut Ingar
2008, Volume 38, Issue 1
- Home Rule and the Size of County Government in Pennsylvania
by Latzko, David A.
- Youth Out-Migration from Pennsylvania: The Roles of Government Fragmentation vs. the Beaten Path Effect
by Grassmueck, Georg & Goetz, Stephan J. & Shields, Martin
- An Unobserved Components Forecasting Model of Non-Farm Employment for the Nashville MSA
by Zietz, Joachim A. & Penn, David A.
- A Demographically Augmented Shift-Share Employment Analysis: An Application to Canadian Employment Patterns
by Brox, James A. & Carvalho, Emanuel
- Do New Lottery Games Stimulate Retail Activity? Evidence from West Virginia Counties
by Skidmore, Mark & Serkan Tosun, Mehmet
- Mortgage Lending Disparities in Metropolitan Buffalo: Implications for Community Reinvestment Policy
by Silverman, Robert Mark
- Urban Location and Housing Prices within a Hedonic Model
by Ottensmann, John R. & Payton, Seth & Man, Joyce
- Geography of Employment and Establishment Dynamics in Information Technology and E-Commerce Industries
by Cader, Hanas A. & Leatherman, John C.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 2
- Assessing Economic Base Relationships in South Dakota
by Sorenson, David J.
- Economic Impact of Hospital Closure on Rural Communities in Three Southern States: A Quasi-Experimental Approach
by Ona, Lucia Y. & Hudoyo, Agus & Freshwater, David
- Measuring the Impact of Tourism on Rural Development: An Econometric Approach
by Thompson, Eric C.
- Determining Economic Contributions and Impacts: What is the difference and why do we care?
by Watson, Philip & Wilson, Joshua & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Winter, Susan
- Understanding the Local Unrecorded Economy: Informal Work and Home Production in Non-Metropolitan Wisconsin
by Larrivee, John & Shaffer, Ron E.
- A Quasi-Experimental Test of Large Retail Store Impacts on Regional Labor Markets: The Case of Cabela's Retail Outlets
by Hicks, Michael J.
- Community Decision Support and the Role of the Public in Regional Policy Analysis
by Scott, James K. & Fannin, James Matthew
- State Targeting of Business Investment: Does Targeting Increase Corporate Tax Revenue?
by Calcagno, Peter T. & Hefner, Frank L.
- Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited
by Fousekis, Panos
2006, Volume 36, Issue 2
- A Spatial Analytic Approach to Examining Property Tax Equity After Assessment Reform in Indiana
by Payton, Seth
- Fear and Loathing in a Paper Mill Town: Local Perceptions of Globalization
by Miller, Carol D.
- Chutes and Ladders: Migration and Male Racial Occupational Segregation
by White, Nancy E. & Wolaver, Amy M.
- Outline of an Economic Theory of Assimilation
by Schaeffer, Peter V.
- Incomplete Compensation and Migration Behavior: Has Anything Changed Between 1990 and 2000?
by Clark, David E. & Herrin, William E. & Knapp, Thomas A. & White, Nancy E.
- A Preliminary Investigation of Welfare Migration Induced by Time Limits
by Snarr, Hal W. & Burkey, Mark L.
- Determinants of Net Interstate Migration, 2000-2004
by Cebula, Richard J. & Alexander, Gigi M.
- Introduction to the Special Section on Population Migration
by Cushing, Brian
2006, Volume 36, Issue 1
- The Effects of Interregional Trade Flow Estimating Procedures on Multiregional Social Accounting Matrix Multipliers
by Robinson, Dennis P. & Liu, Zuoming
- An Evaluation of Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices
by Schwarm, Walter R. & Jackson, Randall W. & Okuyama, Yasuhide
- Deriving Multi-Regional Models Using the IMPLAN National Trade Flows Model
by Lindall, Scott A. & Olson, Douglas C. & Alward, Gregory S.
- Did Proximity to Ports Have Any Bearing on Urban Growth between 1970 and 2000?
by Keil, Stanley R.
- Exploring Firm Location Beyond Simple Growth Models: A Double Hurdle Application
by Davis Reum, Alison & Harris, Thomas R.
- Capital Deepening and Manufacturing's Contribution to Regional Economic Convergence
by Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R.
- Why Don't Enterprise Zones Work? Estimates of the Extent that EZ Benefits are Capitalized into Property Values
by Landers, Jim
- Financial Evolution in Core and Peripheral Areas: Tracking Ohio's Metropolitan Experience
by Kozlowski, Paul J.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 2
- Impact of Retirees on Rural Development: Some Observations from the South of France
by Vollet, Dominique & Roussel, Veronique & Callois, Jean-Marc
- Getting What You Pay For: The Case of Southern Economic Development
by Rork, Jonathan C.
- Macroeconomic Shocks and Regional Employment: The Case of Southern California
by Yamashiro, Guy & Grobar, Lisa
- Migration Decision-making: A Hierarchical Regression Approach
by Chi, Guangqing & Voss, Paul
- A New Geography for Information Technology Activity?
by Riefler, Roger F.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 1
- Commuting Impacts of Spatial Decentralization: A Comparison of Atlanta and Boston
by Yang, Jiawen
- The Impact of Outsourcing on Efficiency in Rural and Nonrural School Districts: The Case of Pupil Transportation in Minnesota
by Lazarus, Sheryl S. & McCullough, Gerard J.
- Cooperatives as a Community Development Strategy: Linking Theory and Practice
by Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Radel, Jamie
- A Perspective on Rural Tourism Development
by Gartner, William C.
- The Tourism Supply Linkage: Recreational Sites and their Related Natural Amenities
by Marcouiller, David W. & Prey, Jeff
- Analyzing the Effects of Amenities, Quality of Life Attributes and Tourism on Regional Economic Performance using Regression Quantiles
by Gunderson, Ronald J. & Ng, Pin T.
2004, Volume 34, Issue 2
- The Role of A Public Venture Capital Program in State Economic Development: The Case of Kansas Venture Capital, Inc
by Barkley, David L. & DiFurio, Ferdinand & Leatherman, John C.
- Targeting Business Investment in Rural Communities
by Nagy, Cecil N. & Olfert, M. Rose & Skotheim, J.
- Employment Dynamics and the Nashville Tornado
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Kruse, Jamie Brown & Thompson, Mark A.
- Assessing the Growth of the New Economy across Canadian Cities and Regions: 1990-2000
by Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, Mark & Gellatly, Guy & Seaborn, Catherine
- Estimating Costs and Benefits of Economic Growth: A CGE-Based Study of Tax Incentives in a Rapidly Growing Region
by Byers, Steven & Cutler, Harvey & Davies, Stephen P.
2004, Volume 34, Issue 1
- Electricity Deregulation and the Valuation of Visibility Loss in Wilderness Areas: A Research Note
by Halstead, John M. & Stevens, Thomas H. & Harper, Wendy & Hill, L. Bruce
- Retail Development in Rural Counties: Evidence from the Upper Midwest
by Blair, John P. & Traynor, Thomas & Duan, Manjiang
- Using Pedestrian Count Models to Estimate Urban Trail Traffic
by Lindsey, Patrick & Lindsey, Greg
- Local Option Sales Tax (LOST) Policy on the Urban Fringe
by Rogers, Cynthia L.
- Intrametropolitan Trade: Understanding the Interdependency of the Central-City and Edge Cities
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- State Farmland Preferential Assessment: A Comparative Study
by Kashian, Russell
2003, Volume 33, Issue 2
- The Spatial Distribution of Innovative Activity in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Evidence from Patent Data
by Lim, Up
- Resident and Non-resident Populations: Quality of Life, Mobility, and Time Policies
by Nuvolati, Giampaolo
- Canada's First Quality of Life Report Card - A Citizens' Prototype
by Zagon, Sandra
- Estimating the Need for Single Family Rehabilitation
by Smith, Marc T. & Murray, Margaret S. & O'Dell, William
- Residents' Satisfaction with Community Services: Predictors and Outcomes
by Grzeskowiak, Stephan & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Widgery, Robin
2003, Volume 33, Issue 1
- Regional Scientists are Talking - Is Anybody Listening?
by Macke, Don & Hirasuna, Donald P. & Fluharty, Chuck & Shields, Martin
- Local Fiscal Policy and Establishment Growth
by Gabe, Todd M.
- Are Economic Development Incentives Worth it? A Computable General Equilibirum Analysis of Pueblo, Colorado's Efforts to Attract Business
by Goodman, D. Jay
- Do Commuters Free-ride? Estimating the Impacts of Interjurisdictional Commuting on Local Public Goods Expenditures
by Shields, Martin & Shideler, David W.
- The Effect of Telecommuting on Suburbanization: Empirical Evidence
by Seetharam Sridhar, Kala & Sridhar, Varadharajan
2002, Volume 32, Issue 2
- Positioning a Metropolitan Area for Global Competition
by Maki, Wilbur R.
- Economic Development Assistance to Professional and Technical Services
by Hirasuna, Donald P.
- Estimates of U.S. Regional Commodity Trade Elasticities of Substitution
by Bilgic, Abdulbaki & King, Stephen A. & Lusby, Aaron K. & Schreiner, Dean F.
- The Impact of the Clean Air Acts on Coal Mining Employment in Kentucky
by Hoag, John H. & Reed, J. David
- Equity Considerations for Wetland Retention Programs: Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach to Investigate Policy Alternatives
by Gelso, Brett R.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 1
- Regional Welfare Weights in Investment Appraisal - The Case of India
by Kula, E.
- Illinois Home Rule: A Case Study in Fiscal Responsibility
by Banovetz, James M.
- Local Government Revenue Structure: Does Home Rule Matter?
by Rooney, Thomas
- The Relationship Between Education Finance Reform and Tax and Expenditure Limitations
by Blankenau, William & Skidmore, Mark
- IMPLAN's Weakest Link: Production Functions or Regional Purchase Coefficients?
by Lazarus, William F. & Platas, Diego E. & Morse, George W.
- Economic Growth in Washington: An Examination of Labor Market and Fiscal Response
by Yeo, JunHo & Holland, David W.
2001, Volume 31, Issue 2
- Rural Community Development - New Challenges and Enduring Dilemmas
by Cavaye, Jim
- Rural Development Policy in the United States: Beyond the Cargo Cult Mentality
by Honadle, Beth Walter
- Building a National Rural Policy and the National Rural Development Partnership
by Shaffer, Ron E.
- Amenities and Community Economic Development: Strategies for Sustainability
by Green, Gary Paul
- The State Rural Development Council Movement: Challenges and Opportunities for the Academy and the Practice of Community Development
by Ho, Robert
- Thirty years of academic publishing in regional studies: A content analysis of MCRSA's scholarly output
by Marcouiller, David W. & Deller, Steven C.
- Benefits and Costs of Regional Development: Evidence from Ohio's Enterprise Zone Program
by Seetharam Sridhar, Kala
2001, Volume 31, Issue 1
- Building Local Government Capacity: The Toolbox for Outreach Educators
by Leatherman, John C. & Deller, Steven C.
- Theoretical and Practical Issues of Local Government Capacity in an Era of Devolution
by Honadle, Beth Walter
- Devolution or Convolution? The Changing Relationship Between Federal, State and Local Governments
by Swenson, David & Deller, Steven C.