Mid-Continent Regional Science Association
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
2016, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 244621 Impact of Intangible Cultural Capital on Regional Economic Development: A Study on Culture-Based Development in Greece
by Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter
- 244622 Effects of Human Capital on the Growth and Survival of Swedish Businesses
by Backman, Mikaela & Gabe, Todd & Mellander, Charlotta
- 244624 What Happened to Illinoisâ€™ Economy Following the January 2011 Tax Increases? A Midwestern Comparison
by Crosby, Andrew W. & Merriman, David F.
- 244625 Economic Freedom and Real Income
by Foley, Maggie & Clark, J.R.
- 244627 Filling the Gaps: Explanations for Disparities in the Distribution of Dentists among U.S. Counties
by Rephann, Terance J. & Wanchek, Tanya N.
- 244628 60 Years Later and Still Going Strong: The Continued Relevance of the Tiebout Hypothesis
by Saltz, Ira S. & Capener, Don
- 244629 Do People Follow Jobs or Do Jobs Follow People? The Case of Finland in an International Context
by Tervo, Hannu
- 244630 Front Matter
2015, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 243983 Front Matter
- 243984 Uncovering Hidden Industry Linkages in Northeast Floridaâ€™s Regional Economy: The Case for Export Expansion in Floridaâ€™s Fourth Largest MSA
by Angjellari-Dajci, Fiorentina & Cebula, Richard & Boylan, Robert & Borg, Rody
- 243985 Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance
by Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris
- 243986 Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons: Evidence from Ohio School Districts
by Hall, Joshua C.
- 243987 A Duration Analysis of Foreclosures to Sheriff Sales in Light of the Financial Crisis
by Kashian, Russell & Cebula, Richard & Peterson, Jeremy
- 243988 Loan Characteristics, Borrower Traits, and Home Mortgage Foreclosures: The Case of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
by Sorenson, David J.
- 243989 The Effect of Eminent Domain on Private and Mixed Development on Property Values
by Yu, Peiyong
- 243990 Publishing in The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy and an Evaluation (via Citation Counts) of JRAPâ€™s Influence on Scholarship in Regional Science
by Durden, Garey C. & Gaynor, Patricia E.
2015, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 243974 Front Matter
- 243975 A Method for Improving Economic Contribution Studies for Regional Analysis
by Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg
- 243976 Changes in State PCPI Rankings
by Connaughton, John E. & Swartz, Caroline
- 243977 Net Migration Determinants
by Foley, Maggie & Angjellari-Dajci, Fiorentina
- 243978 Assessing the Economic Impact of Alternative Biomass Uses: Biofuels, Wood Pellets, and Energy Production
by Lester, T. William & Little, Mark G. & Jolley, G. Jason
- 243979 State Taxes, Tax Exemptions, and Elderly Migration
by Onder, Ali Sina & Schlunk, Herwig
- 243980 Canadian Regional NAIRU Estimates: A Structural Break Approach
by Shannon, Mike & Moazzami, Bakhtiar
- 243981 Recent Economic and Community Impact of Unconventional Oil and Gas Exploration and Production on South Texas Counties in the Eagle Ford Shale Area
by Tunstall, Thomas
- 243982 Determinants of Per Capita State-Level Health Expenditures in the United States: A Spatial Panel Analysis
by Bose, Srimoyee
2014, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 243966 Front Matter
- 243967 Expanding the Economic Base Model to Include Nonwage Income
by Nesse, Katherine
- 243968 A Spatial Analysis of Entrepreneurship and Institutional Quality: Evidence from U.S. Metropolitan Areas
by Bologna, Jamie
- 243969 Estimating the Impact of Highways on Economic Activity: Evidence from Appalachian Development Corridor G
by Hicks, Michael J.
- 243970 Modeling and Explaining County-level Prosperity in the U.S
by Khatiwada, Lila K.
- 243971 Location Decisions of Undocumented Migrants in the United States
by Nair-Reichert, Usha
- 243972 Recovery from the Great Recession: Explaining Differences Among the States
by Walden, Michael L.
- 243973 The Importance of Non-labor Income: An Analysis of Socioeconomic Performance in Western Counties by Type of Non-labor Income
by Lawson, Megan M. & Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H.
2014, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 243959 Front Matter
- 243960 An Analysis of Resolving Too-Big-to-Fail Banks Throughout the United States
by Barth, James R. & Prabha, Apanard Penny
- 243961 Economic Impact of the Informal Childcare Sector in Kansas
by Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G.
- 243962 Does Mining Influence Rural Economic Growth?
by Deller, Steven
- 243963 Costs and Revenues of Ã la Carte (ALC) Versus Bundling in Television Markets
by Nissan, Edward & Naghshpour, Shahdad
- 243964 A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of State Economic Freedom on Individual Wages
by Yankow, Jeffrey J.
- 243965 Local Labor Market Restructuring in the Shale Boom
by Weinstein, Amanda L.
2013, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 243950 Front Matter
- 243951 Understanding the Poverty U-turn Across Geographic Scales in the American Midwest, 1980-2010
by Peters, David J.
- 243952 The Effect of Protected Federal Lands on Economic Prosperity in the Non-metropolitan West
by Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H. & Delorey, Mark
- 243953 The User Cost of Low-Income Homeownership
by Riley, Sarah F. & Ru, Hong Yu & Feng, Qing
- 243954 Modeling the Louisiana Local Government Fiscal Module in a Disequilibrium Environment: A Modified COMPAS Model Approach
by Adhikari, Arun & Fannin, J. Matthew
- 243955 Using Revealed Preference Behavioral Models to Correctly Account for Substitution Effects in Economic Impact Analysis
by Deisentroth, Daniel B. & Loomis, John B. & Bond, Craig A.
- 243956 Empirical Evidence Regarding Regional Political Convergence in the United States
by Heckelman, Jac & Dinan, John
- 243957 A Simple Test of Ïƒ-Convergence in U.S. Housing Prices across BEA Regions
by Nissan, Edward & Payne, James E.
- 243958 Measuring Agglomeration Using the Standardized Location Quotient with a Bootstrap Method
by Tian, Zheng
2013, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 243942 Special Issue on Economic Freedom and Regional Economics: Front Matter
- 243943 Economic Freedom and Regional Economics: An Introduction to a Special Issue
by Hall, Joshua C.
- 243944 An Economic Freedom Index for U.S. Metropolitan Areas
by Stansel, Dean B.
- 243945 Economic Freedom and Economic Development in the Mexican States
by Ashby, Nathan J. & Bueno, Avilia & Martinez, Deborah
- 243946 The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nations
by Cebula, Richard J. & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin G., Jr.
- 243947 A Dynamic Analysis of Economic Freedom and Income Inequality in the 50 U.S. States: Empirical Evidence of a Parabolic Relationship
by Bennett, Daniel L. & Vedder, Richard K.
- 243948 Do Changes in Economic Freedom affect Well-Being?
by Belasen, Ariel R. & Hafer, R.W.
- 243949 Does Economic Freedom Lead to Selective Migration By Education?
by Mulholland, Sean E. & Hernandez-Julian, Rey
2012, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 143779 U.S. State and Regional Economic Impact of the 2008/2009 Recession
by Connaughton, John E. & Madsen, Ronald A.
- 143781 Economic Value of Stream Degradation across the Central Appalachians
by Jackson, Laura E. & Rashleigh, Brenda & McDonald, Michael E.
- 143782 A Bayesian Spatial Econometric Analysis of SNAP Participation Rates in Appalachia
by Lacombe, Donald J. & Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa
- 143783 Assessing Regional Attitudes about Entrepreneurship
by Loveridge, Scott & Miller, Steven R. & Komarek, Timothy M. & Satimanon, Thasanee
2012, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 143769 Factors Affecting Land Trust Agentsâ€™ Preferences for Conservation Easements
by Cropper, Eric D. & McLeod, Donald M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Keske, Catherine M. & Hoag, Dana L. & Cross, Jennifer E.
- 143771 Comparing Water Quality Trading Programs: What Lessons Are There To Learn?
by Greenhalgh, Suzie & Selman, Mindy
- 143774 Modeling Transactions Costs in a Regional Transferable Discharge Permit System for Phosphorus Runoff
by Mitchell, David M. & Willett, Keith
- 143776 Establishing a Clearinghouse to Reduce Impediments to Water Quality Trading
by O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Walsh, Michael J. & Marchetti, Paul K.
- 143777 A Simulation of Factors Impeding Water Quality Trading
by Smith, Craig M. & Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Leatherman, John C. & Williams, Jeffery R.
2012, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 143761 An Economic Indicator for the State of the Economy in the Southeastern U.S
by Miller, Tom W. & Sabbarese, Donald
- 143762 The Long-Run Relationship among Regional Housing Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S
by Payne, James E.
- 143763 Destination Choices of Michigan Micropolitan Outmigrants: Key Determinants and Implications for Community Marketing
by Butters, Roger & Thompson, Eric C. & Zheng, Ziwen
- 143766 Recreational Homes and Migration to Remote Amenity-Rich Areas
by Chi, Guangqing & Marcouiller, David W.
2011, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 133338 Applicability of Marshallâ€™s Agglomeration Theory to Indus-trial Clustering in the Japanese Manufacturing Sector: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Approach
by Kadokawa, Kazuo
- 133339 Non-Economic and Economic Factors in the Decision to Obtain a Pap Smear: The Case of Women Residents in the State of Florida
by Alexander, Gigi M. & Cebula, Richard J.
- 133341 Innovation in a Regional Perspective: How Can a Process Approach to Inversion of Authority Enable Innovation?
by Brink, Tove
- 133343 Regional and Temporal Variations in Transportation Costs for U.S. Imports from Canada
by Globerman, Steven & Storer, Paul
- 133345 Residential Natural Gas Demand in Illinois: Evidence from the ARDL Bounds Testing Approach
by Payne, James E. & Loomis, David G. & Wilson, Renardo
- 133348 The Effect of Ethanol Plants on Residential Property Values: Evidence from Michigan
by Hodge, Timothy R.
2011, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 132457 A Comparison of Regional Export Enhancement and Import Substitution Economic Development Strategies
by Cooke, Stephen C. & Watson, Philip
- 132458 An Empirical Note on R&D Growth Models with Regional Implications
by Saunoris, James W. & Payne, James E.
- 133142 Ethanol Production in the Southern High Plains of Texas: Impacts on the Economy and Scarce Water Resources
by Guerrero, Bridget L. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Amosson, Stephen H. & Johnson, Phillip N. & Segarra, Eduardo & Surles, James
- 133143 Do In-Kind Benefits Influence Pharmacistsâ€™ Labor Supply Decisions?
by Murphy, Sean M. & Friesner, Daniel L. & Scott, David M.
- 133146 Industrial Growth in Indiana: Demand Side Decomposition, 2001-2006
by Thaiprasert, Nalitra & Hicks, Michael J.
- 133148 The Effect of Sheriffâ€™s Sales on Condominium Sub-Market Property Values
by Kashian, Russell & Carroll, Joseph D., Jr.
- 133149 Book Review: Local Government Consolidation in the United States
by Faulk, Dagney Gail & Hicks, Michael J. & Cebula, Richard J.
2010, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 132444 Internalizing Externalities Through Private Zoning: The Case of Walt Disney Company's Celebration, Florida
by Stringham, Edward P. & Miller, Jennifer K. & Clark, Jeff Ray
- 132445 Can Freedom and Knowledge Economy Indexes Explain Go-Getter Migration Patterns?
by Watkins, Tate & Yandle, Bruce
- 132447 Understanding Differential State Expansions Following the 1990-1991 and 2001 Recessions
by Connaughton, John E. & Madsen, Ronald A.
- 132448 Is Polish Crime Economically Rational?
by Lauridsen, Jorgen
- 132449 Do State Minimum Wage Laws Reduce Employment? Mixed Messages from Fast Food Outlets in Illinois and Indiana
by Persky, Joseph J. & Baiman, Ron
- 132450 Estimating the Determinants of Property Reassessment Duration: An Empirical Study of Pennsylvania Counties
by Stine, William F.
- 132451 Economic Impacts of Irrigation Water Transfers on Uvalde County, Texas
by Whited, Melissa
- 132452 The Impact of the Workforce Investment Act on Technical School and Community College Enrollment in Louisiana
by Lusby, Aaron K.
- 132453 The Workforce Investment Act and Worker Shortage in Rural Health: Preliminary Evidence from Louisiana
by Lusby, Aaron K. & Abdul Cader, Hanas
2010, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 132437 A Spatial Econometric Approach to Measuring Pollution Externalities: An Application to Ozone Smog
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 132438 Evaluating U.S. Rural Entrepreneurship Policy
by Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark D. & Deller, Steven C. & Fleming, David A.
- 132439 An Examination of Domestic Migration from California Counties
by Gunderson, Ronald J. & Sorenson, David J.
- 132440 Costs of Defending Against Rising Sea Levels and Flooding in Mid-Atlantic Metropolitan Coastal Areas: The Basic Issues
by Koch, James V.
- 132441 The Impacts of Local Innovation and Innovative Spillovers on Employment and Population Growth in the U.S. Midwest
by Monschuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A.
- 132442 States' Nonagricultural Employment at the 3-Digit North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Level
by Nissan, Edward & Carter, George
- 132443 The Income Distribution Effect of Natural Disasters: An Analysis of Hurricane Katrina
by Shaughnessy, Timothy M. & White, Mary L. & Brendler, Michael D.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 132429 Neighborhood Historic Preservation Status and Housing Values in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma
by Rickman, Dan S.
- 132430 Towards a Rural Development Policy: Lessons from the United States and Canada
by Partridge, Mark D. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar
- 132432 On the Dynamics of Energy Consumption and Employment in Illinois
by Payne, James E.
- 132433 The Economics of Ghost Towns
by Graves, Philip E. & Weiler, Stephan & Tynon, Emily Elizabeth
- 132435 Wages, Rent, Unemployment and Amenities
by Deller, Steven C.
- 132436 The Regional Impact of Discriminatory Trade Liberalization on Colombian Agriculture
by Arguello, Ricardo
2009, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 132420 Determinants of State Labor Productivity: The Changing Role of Density
by Decker, Christopher S. & Thompson, Eric C. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 132421 Community Scale and Resident Attitudes towards Tourism
by Devine, Jon & Gabe, Todd M. & Bell, Kathleen P.
- 132423 Spatial Variability of Economic Impacts: Examining a Hypothetical Retiree In-migration Policy
by Das, Biswa R. & Rainey, Daniel V. & Miller, Wayne P.
- 132424 Overview: The Regional Economics of Child Care
by Warner, Mildred E.
- 132425 Regional Variation in Child Care Prices: A Cross-State Analysis
by Davis, Elizabeth E. & Li, NaiChia
- 132426 A Spatial Analysis of the Former Childcare Sector in Kansas
by Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G. & Lake, Amy & Robinson, Dennis P.
- 132427 Understanding Geographic Differences in Child Care Multipliers: Unpacking IMPLAN's Modeling Methodology
by Liu, Zhilin & Warner, Mildred E.
- 132428 The Regional Economic Value of Nonmarket Household Production Time: Combining an I-O Framework with Time Use Date
by Pratt, James E.
2008, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 132348 On the Knowledge Economy
by Westeren, Knut Ingar
- 132349 Firm Growth and Localized Knowledge Externalities
by Raspe, Otto & van Oort, Frank
- 132351 The Evolution of the Knowledge Economy
by Cader, Hanas A.
- 132352 Management and Learning in the Knowledge Society
by Jensen, Hans Siggaard
- 132354 How to Define and Measure Knowledge for the Analysis of Competitiveness
by Westeren, Knut Ingar
- 132355 Community Knowledge - A Catalyst for Innovation
by Gotvassli, Kjell-Age
- 132357 From the Ivory Tower to the Marketplace: Knowledge Organisations in the Development of Biotechnology Clusters
by Trippl, Michaela & Todtling, Franz
- 132358 Sunbelt Growth and the Knowledge Economy: An Exploratory Approach
by Hoffman, Dennis L. & Hogan, Timothy D.
- 132360 Regional Economic Development Indicators for a Knowledge-Based Economy with Knowledge Deprivation
by Russ, Meir & Jones, Jeanette K.
2008, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 132336 Geography of Employment and Establishment Dynamics in Information Technology and E-Commerce Industries
by Cader, Hanas A. & Leatherman, John C.
- 132338 Urban Location and Housing Prices within a Hedonic Model
by Ottensmann, John R. & Payton, Seth & Man, Joyce
- 132340 Mortgage Lending Disparities in Metropolitan Buffalo: Implications for Community Reinvestment Policy
by Silverman, Robert Mark
- 132341 Do New Lottery Games Stimulate Retail Activity? Evidence from West Virginia Counties
by Skidmore, Mark & Serkan Tosun, Mehmet
- 132342 A Demographically Augmented Shift-Share Employment Analysis: An Application to Canadian Employment Patterns
by Brox, James A. & Carvalho, Emanuel
- 132344 An Unobserved Components Forecasting Model of Non-Farm Employment for the Nashville MSA
by Zietz, Joachim A. & Penn, David A.
- 132346 Youth Out-Migration from Pennsylvania: The Roles of Government Fragmentation vs. the Beaten Path Effect
by Grassmueck, Georg & Goetz, Stephan J. & Shields, Martin
- 132347 Home Rule and the Size of County Government in Pennsylvania
by Latzko, David A.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 132408 Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited
by Fousekis, Panos
- 132409 State Targeting of Business Investment: Does Targeting Increase Corporate Tax Revenue?
by Calcagno, Peter T. & Hefner, Frank L.
- 132411 Community Decision Support and the Role of the Public in Regional Policy Analysis
by Scott, James K. & Fannin, James Matthew
- 132412 A Quasi-Experimental Test of Large Retail Store Impacts on Regional Labor Markets: The Case of Cabela's Retail Outlets
by Hicks, Michael J.
- 132413 Understanding the Local Unrecorded Economy: Informal Work and Home Production in Non-Metropolitan Wisconsin
by Larrivee, John & Shaffer, Ron E.
- 132414 Determining Economic Contributions and Impacts: What is the difference and why do we care?
by Watson, Philip & Wilson, Joshua & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Winter, Susan
- 132415 Measuring the Impact of Tourism on Rural Development: An Econometric Approach
by Thompson, Eric C.
- 132416 Economic Impact of Hospital Closure on Rural Communities in Three Southern States: A Quasi-Experimental Approach
by Ona, Lucia Y. & Hudoyo, Agus & Freshwater, David
- 132417 Assessing Economic Base Relationships in South Dakota
by Sorenson, David J.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 132322 Introduction to the Special Section on Population Migration
by Cushing, Brian
- 132323 Determinants of Net Interstate Migration, 2000-2004
by Cebula, Richard J. & Alexander, Gigi M.
- 132324 A Preliminary Investigation of Welfare Migration Induced by Time Limits
by Snarr, Hal W. & Burkey, Mark L.
- 132325 Incomplete Compensation and Migration Behavior: Has Anything Changed Between 1990 and 2000?
by Clark, David E. & Herrin, William E. & Knapp, Thomas A. & White, Nancy E.
- 132326 Outline of an Economic Theory of Assimilation
by Schaeffer, Peter V.
- 132327 Chutes and Ladders: Migration and Male Racial Occupational Segregation
by White, Nancy E. & Wolaver, Amy M.
- 132328 Fear and Loathing in a Paper Mill Town: Local Perceptions of Globalization
by Miller, Carol D.
- 132329 A Spatial Analytic Approach to Examining Property Tax Equity After Assessment Reform in Indiana
by Payton, Seth
2006, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 132310 Financial Evolution in Core and Peripheral Areas: Tracking Ohio's Metropolitan Experience
by Kozlowski, Paul J.
- 132311 Why Don't Enterprise Zones Work? Estimates of the Extent that EZ Benefits are Capitalized into Property Values
by Landers, Jim
- 132312 Capital Deepening and Manufacturing's Contribution to Regional Economic Convergence
by Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R.
- 132313 Exploring Firm Location Beyond Simple Growth Models: A Double Hurdle Application
by Davis Reum, Alison & Harris, Thomas R.
- 132315 Did Proximity to Ports Have Any Bearing on Urban Growth between 1970 and 2000?
by Keil, Stanley R.
- 132316 Deriving Multi-Regional Models Using the IMPLAN National Trade Flows Model
by Lindall, Scott A. & Olson, Douglas C. & Alward, Gregory S.
- 132317 An Evaluation of Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices
by Schwarm, Walter R. & Jackson, Randall W. & Okuyama, Yasuhide
- 132318 The Effects of Interregional Trade Flow Estimating Procedures on Multiregional Social Accounting Matrix Multipliers
by Robinson, Dennis P. & Liu, Zuoming
2005, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 132305 A New Geography for Information Technology Activity?
by Riefler, Roger F.
- 132306 Migration Decision-making: A Hierarchical Regression Approach
by Chi, Guangqing & Voss, Paul
- 132307 Macroeconomic Shocks and Regional Employment: The Case of Southern California
by Yamashiro, Guy & Grobar, Lisa
- 132308 Getting What You Pay For: The Case of Southern Economic Development
by Rork, Jonathan C.
- 132309 Impact of Retirees on Rural Development: Some Observations from the South of France
by Vollet, Dominique & Roussel, Veronique & Callois, Jean-Marc
2005, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 132298 Analyzing the Effects of Amenities, Quality of Life Attributes and Tourism on Regional Economic Performance using Regression Quantiles
by Gunderson, Ronald J. & Ng, Pin T.
- 132300 The Tourism Supply Linkage: Recreational Sites and their Related Natural Amenities
by Marcouiller, David W. & Prey, Jeff
- 132301 A Perspective on Rural Tourism Development
by Gartner, William C.
- 132302 Cooperatives as a Community Development Strategy: Linking Theory and Practice
by Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Radel, Jamie
- 132303 The Impact of Outsourcing on Efficiency in Rural and Nonrural School Districts: The Case of Pupil Transportation in Minnesota
by Lazarus, Sheryl S. & McCullough, Gerard J.
- 132304 Commuting Impacts of Spatial Decentralization: A Comparison of Atlanta and Boston
by Yang, Jiawen
2004, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 132285 Estimating Costs and Benefits of Economic Growth: A CGE-Based Study of Tax Incentives in a Rapidly Growing Region
by Byers, Steven & Cutler, Harvey & Davies, Stephen P.
- 132288 Assessing the Growth of the New Economy across Canadian Cities and Regions: 1990-2000
by Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, Mark & Gellatly, Guy & Seaborn, Catherine
- 132291 Employment Dynamics and the Nashville Tornado
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Kruse, Jamie Brown & Thompson, Mark A.
- 132294 Targeting Business Investment in Rural Communities
by Nagy, Cecil N. & Olfert, M. Rose & Skotheim, J.
- 132296 The Role of A Public Venture Capital Program in State Economic Development: The Case of Kansas Venture Capital, Inc
by Barkley, David L. & DiFurio, Ferdinand & Leatherman, John C.
2004, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 132267 State Farmland Preferential Assessment: A Comparative Study
by Kashian, Russell
- 132270 Intrametropolitan Trade: Understanding the Interdependency of the Central-City and Edge Cities
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 132272 Local Option Sales Tax (LOST) Policy on the Urban Fringe
by Rogers, Cynthia L.
- 132274 Using Pedestrian Count Models to Estimate Urban Trail Traffic
by Lindsey, Patrick & Lindsey, Greg
- 132280 Retail Development in Rural Counties: Evidence from the Upper Midwest
by Blair, John P. & Traynor, Thomas & Duan, Manjiang
- 132283 Electricity Deregulation and the Valuation of Visibility Loss in Wilderness Areas: A Research Note
by Halstead, John M. & Stevens, Thomas H. & Harper, Wendy & Hill, L. Bruce
2003, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 132251 Residents' Satisfaction with Community Services: Predictors and Outcomes
by Grzeskowiak, Stephan & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Widgery, Robin
- 132252 Estimating the Need for Single Family Rehabilitation
by Smith, Marc T. & Murray, Margaret S. & O'Dell, William
- 132255 Canada's First Quality of Life Report Card - A Citizens' Prototype
by Zagon, Sandra
- 132256 Resident and Non-resident Populations: Quality of Life, Mobility, and Time Policies
by Nuvolati, Giampaolo
- 132259 The Spatial Distribution of Innovative Activity in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Evidence from Patent Data
by Lim, Up
2003, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 132242 The Effect of Telecommuting on Suburbanization: Empirical Evidence
by Seetharam Sridhar, Kala & Sridhar, Varadharajan
- 132244 Do Commuters Free-ride? Estimating the Impacts of Interjurisdictional Commuting on Local Public Goods Expenditures
by Shields, Martin & Shideler, David W.
- 132245 Are Economic Development Incentives Worth it? A Computable General Equilibirum Analysis of Pueblo, Colorado's Efforts to Attract Business
by Goodman, D. Jay
- 132246 Local Fiscal Policy and Establishment Growth
by Gabe, Todd M.
- 132247 Regional Scientists are Talking - Is Anybody Listening?
by Macke, Don & Hirasuna, Donald P. & Fluharty, Chuck & Shields, Martin
2002, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 132235 Equity Considerations for Wetland Retention Programs: Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach to Investigate Policy Alternatives
by Gelso, Brett R.
- 132237 The Impact of the Clean Air Acts on Coal Mining Employment in Kentucky
by Hoag, John H. & Reed, J. David
- 132238 Estimates of U.S. Regional Commodity Trade Elasticities of Substitution
by Bilgic, Abdulbaki & King, Stephen A. & Lusby, Aaron K. & Schreiner, Dean F.
- 132240 Economic Development Assistance to Professional and Technical Services
by Hirasuna, Donald P.
- 132241 Positioning a Metropolitan Area for Global Competition
by Maki, Wilbur R.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 132226 Economic Growth in Washington: An Examination of Labor Market and Fiscal Response
by Yeo, JunHo & Holland, David W.
- 132228 IMPLAN's Weakest Link: Production Functions or Regional Purchase Coefficients?
by Lazarus, William F. & Platas, Diego E. & Morse, George W.
- 132229 The Relationship Between Education Finance Reform and Tax and Expenditure Limitations
by Blankenau, William & Skidmore, Mark
- 132230 Local Government Revenue Structure: Does Home Rule Matter?
by Rooney, Thomas
- 132232 Illinois Home Rule: A Case Study in Fiscal Responsibility
by Banovetz, James M.
- 132234 Regional Welfare Weights in Investment Appraisal - The Case of India
by Kula, E.
2001, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 132197 Benefits and Costs of Regional Development: Evidence from Ohio's Enterprise Zone Program
by Seetharam Sridhar, Kala
- 132198 Thirty years of academic publishing in regional studies: A content analysis of MCRSA's scholarly output
by Marcouiller, David W. & Deller, Steven C.