Ethanol Production in the Southern High Plains of Texas: Impacts on the Economy and Scarce Water Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel G. De La Torre Ugarte & Burton C. English & Kim Jensen, 2007.
"Sixty Billion Gallons by 2030: Economic and Agricultural Impacts of Ethanol and Biodiesel Expansion,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1290-1295.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L., 2007. "Sixty Billion Gallons by 2030: Economic and Agricultural Impacts of Ethanol and Biodiesel Expansion," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9709, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Parcell, Joe L. & Westhoff, Patrick, 2006. "Economic Effects of Biofuel Production on States and Rural Communities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 377-387, August.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2006. "Economic Effects of Biofuel Production on States and Rural Communities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Bing & Hudson, Darren & Farmer, Michael, 2015. "The Impact of a Sorghum-Based Ethanol Plant on Local Cotton Acreage: A Spatial Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229799, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lester, T. William & Little, Mark G. & Jolley, G. Jason, 2015. "Assessing the Economic Impact of Alternative Biomass Uses: Biofuels, Wood Pellets, and Energy Production," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:133142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.