Are Biofuels Revitalizing Rural Economies? Projected Versus Actual Labor Market Impacts in the Great Plains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swenson, David A., 2005. "Model Economic Analyses: An Economic Impact Assessment of an Ethanol Production Facility in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12226, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sarah A. Low & Andrew M. Isserman, 2009. "Ethanol and the Local Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 23(1), pages 71-88, February.
- Swenson, David A., 2007. "Understanding Biofuels Economic Impact Claims," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Flanders, Archie & Luke-Morgan, Audrey S. & Shumaker, George A. & McKissick, John C., 2007. "Economic Impacts of Ethanol Production in Georgia," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tiffany, Douglas G. & Eidman, Vernon R., 2003. "Factors Associated With Success Of Fuel Ethanol Producers," Staff Papers 14155, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .