Are Biofuels Revitalizing Rural Economies? Projected Versus Actual Labor Market Impacts in the Great Plains
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sarah A. Low & Andrew M. Isserman, 2009. "Ethanol and the Local Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 23(1), pages 71-88, February.
- Tiffany, Douglas G. & Eidman, Vernon R., 2003. "Factors Associated With Success Of Fuel Ethanol Producers," Staff Papers 14155, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Flanders, Archie & Luke-Morgan, Audrey S. & Shumaker, George A. & McKissick, John C., 2007. "Economic Impacts of Ethanol Production in Georgia," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Swenson, David A., 2005. "Model Economic Analyses: An Economic Impact Assessment of an Ethanol Production Facility in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12226, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A., 2007. "Understanding Biofuels Economic Impact Claims," Staff General Research Papers 12790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.