Understanding Biofuels Economic Impact Claims
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Chou, W. L. & Yu, Eden S. H., 2001. "Export Duty Rebates and Export Performance: Theory and China's Experience," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 314-326.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"Export Duty Rebates and Export Performance: Theory and China's Experience,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 18, pages 259-272
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chi-Chur Chao & Win-Lin Chou & Eden S. H. Yu, 2002. "Domestic Equity Control, Capital Accumulation and Welfare: Theory and China's Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, pages 1115-1127.
- E. Kwan Choi & Hamid Beladi & Jiong Chen, 2001.
"Employment Risk and Optimal Trade Policies,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, pages 303-315.
- Choi, Eun Kwan & Chen, Jiong, 1997. "Employment risk and optimal trade policies," Discussion Papers, Series II 338, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2001. "Neighbor-Immiserizing Growth: The Asian Crisis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1997. "Trade Liberalization in Oligopolistic Competition with Unemployment: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 479-496, May.
- Ann L. Owen, 1999.
"International Trade and the Accumulation of Human Capital,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 61-81, July.
- Ann L. Owen, 1995. "International trade and the accumulation of human capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Slaughter, Matthew J, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 194-199.
- Bruce Elmslie, 1994. "The Endogenous Nature of Technological Progress and Transfer in Adam Smith's Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 649-663, Winter.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 5897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant J. Allan, 2015. "The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 615-643.
- Schlosser, Janet A. & Leatherman, John C. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Are Biofuels Revitalizing Rural Economies? Projected Versus Actual Labor Market Impacts in the Great Plains," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grant J. Allan, 2015.
"The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 615-643.
- Allan, Grant, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-74, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Allan, Grant, 2012. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Grant Allan, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," Working Papers 11-30, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Cropland Values in the Great Plains," Working Papers 51080, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Land Values in the Great Plains," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48148, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Lester, T. William & Little, Mark G. & Jolley, G. Jason, 2015. "Assessing the Economic Impact of Alternative Biomass Uses: Biofuels, Wood Pellets, and Energy Production," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Jason Henderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2008. "The impact of ethanol plants on cropland values in the Great Plains," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
More about this item
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.