Report NEP-AGR-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassilis Lychnaras & Uwe A. Schneider, 2007. "Dynamic Economic Analysis of Perennial Energy Crops - EffectS of The CAP Reform on Biomass Supply in Greece," Working Papers FNU-132, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2007.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Holden, Stein & Zevenbergen, Jaap, 2007. "Rural land certification in Ethiopia : process, initial impact, and implications for other African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4218, The World Bank.
- Edwin van der Werf & Sonja Peterson, 2007. "Modeling linkages between climate policy and land use: An Overview," Kiel Working Papers 1323, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & Pham Van Ha, 2006. "An Optimal Surveillance Measure Against Foot-and-Mouth Disease in the United States," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec06-11, International and Development Economics.
- Akresh, Richard & Verwimp, Philip & Bundervoet, Tom, 2007. "Civil war, crop failure, and child stunting in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4208, The World Bank.
- Item repec:msu:idpwrk:092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Swenson, David A., 2007. "Understanding Biofuels Economic Impact Claims," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ray Trewin, 2007. "Resource-based Industry and Development of the AANZFTA," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec07-03, International and Development Economics.
- James Wagstaff, 2007. "Seafood Label Effectiveness in the Amherst Market: A Study of the Quality and Quantity of Point of Purchase Information," Working Papers 2007-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.