Factors Associated With Success Of Fuel Ethanol Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gill, Robert Chope, II & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P., 2003. "An Analysis Of Ethanol Production In Texas Using Three Ethanol Facility Sizes And Their Relative Optimal Subsidy Levels," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35003, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Otto, Daniel & Dikeman, Mike, 2000. "Effects of an Oxygen Requirement for Fuel in Midwest Ethanol Markets and Local Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5244, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul W. Gallagher & Daniel M. Otto & Mark Dikeman, 2000. "Effects of an Oxygen Requirement for Fuel in Midwest Ethanol Markets and Local Economies," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 292-311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amigun, Bamikole & Petrie, Daniel & Görgens, Johann, 2011. "Economic risk assessment of advanced process technologies for bioethanol production in South Africa: Monte Carlo analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3178-3186.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007.
"Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(02), August.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007. "Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34879, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Amigun, B. & von Blottnitz, H., 2009. "Cost analyses and predictions for a fuel ethanol plant in a rural and landlocked African country: Lang factor approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 207-216, May.
- Doering, Otto C., III, 2004. "U.S. Ethanol Policy: Is It the Best Energy Alternative?," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
- Hettinga, W.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Dekker, S.C. & Hoogwijk, M. & McAloon, A.J. & Hicks, K.B., 2009. "Understanding the reductions in US corn ethanol production costs: An experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 190-203, January.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2005. "Agriculture's Role in Energy Production: Current Levels and Future Prospects," Energy from Agriculture, Energy from Agriculture: New Technologies, Innovative Programs and Success Stories, December 14-15, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 7628, Farm Foundation.
- Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2007. "Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(02).
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007. "The Evolving Ethanol Industry in the United States," Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9305, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Miranowski, John A, 2007. "Biofuel Incentives and the Energy Title of the 2007 Farm Bill," ISU General Staff Papers 200705170700001565, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schlosser, Janet A. & Leatherman, John C. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Are Biofuels Revitalizing Rural Economies? Projected Versus Actual Labor Market Impacts in the Great Plains," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kebede, Ellene & Duffy, Patricia A. & Zabawa, Robert, 2006. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on Agricultural Production in the State of Alabama," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35415, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carlberg, Jared G. & Ward, Clement E. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Success Factors for New Generation Cooperatives," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 9(01).
- Ali, Tariq & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun, 2013. "Impact assessment of global and national biofuels developments on agriculture in Pakistan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 466-474.
- Boukis, Ioannis & Vassilakos, Nikos & Kontopoulos, Georgios & Karellas, Sotirios, 2009. "Policy plan for the use of biomass and biofuels in Greece: Part II: Logistics and economic investigation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 703-720, May.
- Finco, Adele & Padella, Monica & Spinozzi, Romina & Benedetti, Andrea, 2010. "Biofuel And Policy Alternatives: A Farm Level Analysis," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188088, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M., 2015.
"The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 188-203.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John, 2016. "The Feasibility, Costs, and Environmental Implications of Large-scale Biomass Energy," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235791, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Taking an option on the future: Subsidizing biofuels for energy security or reducing global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 543-548.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Burnquist, Heloisa Lee & Ribera, Luis A., 2007. "Bioenergy--Agricultural Issues and Outlook," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163901, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Andrian, Leandro Gaston, 2010. "Essays on energy economics: Microeconomic and macroeconomic dimensions," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tyner Wallace & Taheripour Farzad, 2008. "Biofuels, Policy Options, and Their Implications: Analyses Using Partial and General Equilibrium Approaches," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.