Can the U.S. Ethanol Industry Compete in the Alternative Fuels' Market?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckert, Andrew & West, Douglas S., 2005. "Price uniformity and competition in a retail gasoline market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 219-237, February.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1999. "The Long-Run Evolutions of Energy Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-27.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "Limit-pricing as Bertrand equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(4), pages 811-822.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2013.
"On the Evolving Relationship Between Corn and Oil Prices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 344-360, June.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-3, CREATE.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2012.
"Considering macroeconomic indicators in the food before fuel nexus,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2021-2028.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2011. "Considering Macroeconomic Indicators in the Food versus Fuel Issues," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103689, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael, 2017.
"Do nonrenewable-energy prices affect renewable-energy volatility? The case of wood pellets,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 42-48.
- Xian, Hui & Gregory, Colson & Michael, Wetzstein, 2015. "Impact of nonrenewable on renewable energy: The case of wood pellets," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196833, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Catherine Hausman & Maximilian Auffhammer & Peter Berck, 2012. "Farm Acreage Shocks and Crop Prices: An SVAR Approach to Understanding the Impacts of Biofuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 117-136, September.
- Kentaka Aruga & Shunsuke Managi, 2013. "Linkages among the US energy futures markets," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 36(1), pages 13-26.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo, 2014.
"Causality and predictability in distribution: The ethanol–food price relation revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 152-160.
- Marzio GALEOTTI & Andrea BASTIANIN & Matteo MANERA, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Working Papers 2013.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," IEFE Working Papers 56, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Working Papers 241, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Cha, Kyung Soo & Bae, Jeong Hwan, 2011. "Dynamic impacts of high oil prices on the bioethanol and feedstock markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 753-760, February.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity And The Bio Economy Effects," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 122939, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maslyuk, Svetlana & Dharmaratna, Dinusha, 2013. "Renewable Electricity Generation, CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth: Evidence from Middle-Income Countries in Asia /Generación de electricidad renovable, las emisiones de CO2 y crecimiento económico: ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 217-244, Enero.
- Mindy L. Mallory & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2011.
"Crop-Based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 610-627.
- Mallory, Mindy & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce, 2011. "Crop-based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 201111010700001481, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mallory, M. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2011. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu, 2011. "Assessing the impact of US ethanol on fossil fuel markets: A structural VAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1177-1185.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasm:34867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .