Can the U.S. Ethanol Industry Compete in the Alternative Fuels' Market?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckert, Andrew & West, Douglas S., 2005. "Price uniformity and competition in a retail gasoline market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 219-237, February.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1999. "The Long-Run Evolutions of Energy Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-27.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "Limit-pricing as Bertrand equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(4), pages 811-822.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo, 2014.
"Causality and predictability in distribution: The ethanol–food price relation revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 152-160.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Working Papers 241, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," IEFE Working Papers 56, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Working Papers 2013.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marzio GALEOTTI & Andrea BASTIANIN & Matteo MANERA, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Elmarzougui, Eskandar & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Working Papers 118580, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2013.
"On the Evolving Relationship Between Corn and Oil Prices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 344-360, June.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-3, CREATE.
- Maslyuk, Svetlana & Dharmaratna, Dinusha, 2013. "Renewable Electricity Generation, CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth: Evidence from Middle-Income Countries in Asia /Generación de electricidad renovable, las emisiones de CO2 y crecimiento económico: ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 217-244, Enero.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2012.
"Considering macroeconomic indicators in the food before fuel nexus,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2021-2028.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2011. "Considering Macroeconomic Indicators in the Food versus Fuel Issues," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103689, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael, 2017.
"Do nonrenewable-energy prices affect renewable-energy volatility? The case of wood pellets,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 42-48.
- Xian, Hui & Gregory, Colson & Michael, Wetzstein, 2015. "Impact of nonrenewable on renewable energy: The case of wood pellets," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196833, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mindy L. Mallory & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2011.
"Crop-Based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 610-627.
- Mallory, Mindy & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce, 2011. "Crop-based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 201111010700001481, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mallory, M. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2011. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kentaka Aruga & Shunsuke Managi, 2013. "Linkages among the US energy futures markets," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 36(1), pages 13-26.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu, 2011. "Assessing the impact of US ethanol on fossil fuel markets: A structural VAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1177-1185.
- Catherine Hausman & Maximilian Auffhammer & Peter Berck, 2012. "Farm Acreage Shocks and Crop Prices: An SVAR Approach to Understanding the Impacts of Biofuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 117-136, September.
- Cha, Kyung Soo & Bae, Jeong Hwan, 2011. "Dynamic impacts of high oil prices on the bioethanol and feedstock markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 753-760, February.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity And The Bio Economy Effects," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 122939, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasm:34867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.