Measuring the Impact of Ethanol Plants on Local Grain Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Tilley & Steven K. Campbell, 1988. "Performance of the Weekly Gulf-Kansas City Hard-Red Winter Wheat Basis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(4), pages 929-935.
- Fruin, Jerry E. & Halbach, Daniel Walter, 1986. "The Economics Of Ethanol Production And Its Impact On The Minnesota Farm Economy," Staff Papers 14190, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rask, Kevin N., 1998. "Clean air and renewable fuels: the market for fuel ethanol in the US from 1984 to 1993," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 325-345, June.
- Klose, Steven L. & Anderson, David P. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Herbst, Brian K. & Richardson, James W., 2003. "The Feasibility Of Ethanol Production In Texas," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35181, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- MÃ´nica A. Haddad & Gary Taylor & Francis Owusu, 2010. "Locational Choices of the Ethanol Industry in the Midwest Corn Belt," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 24(1), pages 74-86, February.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2000. "The Impact Of The Ldp On Corn And Soybean Basis In Missouri," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18932, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L., 2006. "Forecasting Crop Basis Using Historical Averages Supplemented with Current Market Information," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1-19, December.
- Luchansky, Matthew S. & Monks, James, 2009. "Supply and demand elasticities in the U.S. ethanol fuel market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 403-410, May.
- Jason Wood & James Nolan, 2021. "Plant location decisions in the ethanol industry: a dynamic and spatial analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 58(1), pages 103-132, June.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Bradley Isbell & Andrew M. McKenzie & B. Wade Brorsen, 2020. "The cost of forward contracting in the Mississippi barge freight river market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(2), pages 226-241, April.
- Szulczyk, Kenneth R. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Cornforth, Gerald, 2010. "Market penetration of ethanol," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 394-403, January.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Jatinder Bir Singh, 2006.
"Underdeveloped spot markets and futures trading: The Soya Oil exchange in India,"
06-03, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- Ramaswami, Bharat & Singh, Jatinder, 2007. "Underdeveloped Spot Markets and Futures Trading: The Soya Oil Exchange in India," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tenkorang, Frank & Dority, Bree L. & Bridges, Deborah & Lam, Eddery, 2015. "Relationship between ethanol and gasoline: AIDS approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 63-69.
- Dummu, Tata Rao, 2009. "Commodity Futures Markets in India: Its Impact on Production and Prices," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3), pages 1-24.
- Hughes, Jonathan E., 2011. "The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 123-139, September.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2002.
"Emerging Ip Markets: The Tokyo Grain Exchange Non-Gmo Soybean Contract,"
26038, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2002. "Emerging Ip Markets: The Tokyo Grain Exchange Non-Gmo Soybean Contract," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19058, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Chanthawong, Anuman & Dhakal, Shobhakar & Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2016. "Supply and demand of biofuels in the fuel market of Thailand: Two stage least square and three least square approaches," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 431-443.
- Ribera, Luis A. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Silva, Jorge A. da & Bryant, Henry L., 2007. "Mitigating the Fuel and Feed Effects of Increased Ethanol Production Utilizing Sugarcane," Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri 313700, Farm Foundation.
- Anderson, Soren T., 2012.
"The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 151-168.
- Soren T. Anderson, 2010. "The Demand for Ethanol as a Gasoline Substitute," NBER Working Papers 16371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008.
"Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets,"
Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008. "Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Hu, Zhiyuan & Pu, Gengqiang & Fang, Fang & Wang, Chengtao, 2004. "Economics, environment, and energy life cycle assessment of automobiles fueled by bio-ethanol blends in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 2183-2192.
- Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2007. "Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 10(2), pages 1-24.
- Lau, Michael H. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Fuller, Stephen W. & Nixon, Clair J. & Herbst, Brian K., 2004. "Location Of A Mixalco Production Facility With Respect To Economic Viability," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20025, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:164-180.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct address or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.