Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 7953 Thirty Years of Agricultural Transition in China (1977-2007) and the "New Rural Campaign"
by Jia, Xiangping & Fock, Achim
- 7952 On dairy, economic sustainability and governmental support in Reunion Island: A research note
by D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Lecomte, Philippe & Schipper, Robert A. & Alary, Veronique & Kowalska, Agniezka
- 7951 The role of farmer organisations and researcher support in the inclusion of smallholders in quality pork supply chains in Vietnam
by Binh, Vu Trong & Thai, Bui Thi & Quang, Hoang Vu & Moustier, Paule
- 7950 Governance and Surplus Distribution in Commodity Value Chains in Africa
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Maertens, Miet
- 7949 Retail market prices of fonio reveal the demand for quality characteristics in Bamako, Mali
by Dury, Sandrine & Meuriot, Veronique & Fliedel, Genevieve & Blancher, Sandy & Guindo, Fanta Bore & Drame, Djibril & Bricas, Nicolas & Diakite, Lamissa & Cruz, Jean-Francois
- 7948 If services aren't delivered, people won't pay: the role of measurement problems and monitoring in Payments for Environmental Services
by Meijerink, Gerdien W.
- 7947 Labour allocative efficiency and factors influencing farm households interaction with the labour market
by Kamau, Mercy W. & Burger, Kees & Giller, Ken E.
- 7946 Proxy Means Tests for Targeting the Poorest Households -- Applications to Uganda
by Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred & Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Schwarze, Stefan & Johannsen, Julia
- 7945 Prospects and Challenges of Biofuels in Developing Countries
by Zeller, Manfred & Grass, Martin
- 7944 Evolution of Rural Financial Market in China: An Institutional "Lock in" or Gradualism?
by Jia, Xiangping & Guo, Pei
- 7943 Can supply chain's coordination mechanisms include small holders? Insight from an empirical work in Costa Rica
by Faure, Guy & D'Hotel, Elodie Maitre & le Coq, Jean-Francois & Saenz, Fernando
- 7942 Mitigating the impact of El Nino-related drought on smallholder farmers in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia: An interdisciplinary modelling approach combining linear programming with stochastic simulation
by Keil, Alwin & Teufel, Nils & Gunawan, Dodo & Leemhuis, Constanze
- 7941 Supply and Value Chain Analysis in the Marketing of Marine Dried Fish in Bangladesh and Non Tariff Measures (NTMs) in International Trading
by Shamsuddoha, Md
- 7940 The relationship between farm size and productivity: empirical evidence from the Nepalese mid-hills
by Thapa, Sridhar
- 7939 Use of household food insecurity scales for assessing poverty in Bangladesh and Uganda
by Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred
- 7938 Socioeconomic And Institutional Determiners Of Durable Technological Innovations In The Food-Producing Agriculture Of Cameroon
by Temple, Ludovic & Kwa, Moise & Bikoi, Achile
- 7937 The Participation of the Poor in Supermarket-driven chains in Vietnam
by Moustier, Paule & Figue, Muriel & Anh, Dao The & Tam, Phan Thi Giac & Binh, Vu Trong & tan Loc, Nguyen Thi
- 7936 The rise of supermarkets in developing countries: Implications for credit markets
by Luc, Veyssiere
- 7935 International and Internal Market Integration in Indian agriculture: A study of the Indian Rice Market
by Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kim, Jae H. & Kumar, Parmod
- 7934 Cereal supplies in rural families of the Senegalese Groundnut Basin. Who is responsible for meeting family food needs ?
by Sakho-Jimbira, Maam Suwadu & Benoit-Cattin, Michel
- 7933 Do Tenure Differences Influence the Improvement of Quality of Rented Land? Empirical Evidence from Rural Ghana
by Owusu, Victor & Gunning, Jan Willem & Burger, Kees
- 7932 Governance for quality management in smallholder-based tropical food chains
by van Tilburg, Aad & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Ruben, Ruerd & van Boekel, Martinus A.J.S.
- 7931 Extent And Impact Of Food Import Surges In Developing Countries: The Case Of Poultry Meat In Cameroon
by Pingpoh, David Puewoh & Senahoun, Jean
- 7930 Possible regional impacts of agricultural trade liberalization in Brazil: some insights based on the estimation of soybean supply function
by de Menezes, Tatiane Almeida & Piketty, Marie-Gabrielle
- 7929 The Effect of HIV/AIDS Driven Labor Organization on Agrobiodiversity: an Empirical Study in Ethiopia
by Gebreselassie, Kidist & Wesseler, Justus & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 7928 Impact of the food safety policies on the reduction of poverty in Tunisian rural areas
by Khaldi, Raoudha & Dhraief, Mohamed Zied & Haddad, Samia & Rached, Zouhair & Padilla, Martine
- 7927 Understand the energy demand behaviours for a sustainable management of the natural resources in Cameroon
by Nkendah, Robert
- 7926 Quality Standards for Food Products - A Particular Burden for Small Producers in Developing Countries?
by Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald & Kleinwechter, Ulrich
- 7925 Rural Household Access to Assets and Agrarian Institutions: A Cross Country Comparison
by Zezza, Alberto & Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin & Carletto, Calogero & Covarrubias, Katia & Quinones, Esteban & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Di Giuseppe, Stefania
- 7924 Trade, Standards and Poverty. Evidence from Senegal
by Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 7923 Towards the Emergence of Constitutive Rules for Equitable Agribusiness Value Chains
by Bourgeois, Robin
- 7922 Political Tariff Protection in Iran`s agriculture sector
by Feizabadi, Yaser
- 7921 Analysing the role of institutional arrangements: vegetable value chains in East Africa
by Eaton, Derek J.F. & Meijerink, Gerdien W. & Bijman, Jos & Belt, John
- 7920 Determinants of smallholder farmer labour allocation decisions in Uganda
by Bagamba, Fredrick & Burger, Kees & Kuyvenhoven, Arie
- 7919 Underdeveloped Spot Markets and Futures Trading: The Soya Oil Exchange in India
by Ramaswami, Bharat & Singh, Jatinder
- 7918 Local diversification of income sources versus migration: Complements or Substitutes? Evidence from rural families of the Senegalese Groundnut Basin
by Sakho-Jimbira, Maam Suwadu & Bignebat, Celine
- 7917 Resource-Poor Farmers' Constraints regarding Integrated Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management for Sustainable Crop Production: A farm level study in Bangladesh
by Farouque, M. Golam & Takeya, Hiroyuki
- 7916 The organization of Organic vegetable supply chains in China - Flexible property rights and different regimes of smallholder inclusion
by Kledal, Paul Rye & Sulitang, Tuerxunbieke
- 7915 More Market, Less Poverty, But Also More Sustainable Land Use?
by Gandonou, Esaie & Burger, Kees
- 7914 Market Assessment and Development for Organically Grown Produce in Armenia
by Urutyan, Vardan E.
- 7913 Rural Income Generating Activities: A Cross Country Comparison
by Davis, Benjamin & Covarrubias, Katia & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Carletto, Calogero & Quinones, Esteban & Zezza, Alberto & Di Giuseppe, Stefania
- 7912 Some Risk Management Practices Among The Beef Cattle Farmers Of The North West Province Of Cameroon: Effect On Technology Dissemination
by Pingpoh, David Puewoh & Mbanya, Justin & Ntam, Fidelis & Malaa, Dorothy K.
- 7911 Agricultural Price Seasonality and Market Failure: Examining the Net Seller Household and the Net Benefit Ratio Definition
by Vergez, Antonin
- 7910 Agricultural tariff rate quotas implementation in the EU 1997-2002 ; Do developing countries enjoy quota rent?
by Dupraz, Cathie Laroche & Matthews, Alan
- 7909 European novel food legislation as a restriction to trade
by Lahteenmaki-Uutela, Anu
- 7908 Poverty Alleviation in the Horticulture Sector: Insights from Uganda and Vietnam
by Achterbosch, Thom J. & Allbritton, Amanda & Quang, Dang Viet & Eaton, Derek J.F. & de Jager, Andre & Meijerink, Gerdien W. & Njue, Evelyn & Ssonko, Robinah & Stallen, Marcel & Wertheim-Heck, Sigrid & van Wijk, Siebe
- 7907 Institutional Environments for Certified Organic Agriculture: Enabling Development, Smallholders Livelihood and Public Goods for Southern Environments?
by Egelyng, Henrik
- 7906 Rice imports in West Africa: trade regime and food policy formulation
by Lancon, Frederic & Benz, Helene David
- 7905 Restructuring international food chains: Building sustainable and all-inclusive food chains at the primary stages
by Kambewa, Emma & van der Lans, Ivo A.C.M. & van Trijp, J.C.M. & Ingenbleek, Paul T.M. & van Tilburg, Aad & van Boekel, Martinus A.J.S.
- 7904 Technical efficiency of water use and its determinants, study at efficiencies in small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc
- 7903 Impacts of agricultural trade liberalization on poverty: sensitivity of results to factors mobility among sectors
by Gerard, Francoise & Piketty, Marie-Gabrielle