Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs, Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri
- 48779 The impact of feed cost on U.S. poultry production: implications for the impact of increased ethanol production
by Muhammad, Andrew & Whittington, Andrew & Anderson, John D. & Herndon, Cary W., Jr.
- 48778 Local biomass feedstocks availability for fueling ethanol production
by Van der Sluis, Evert & Shane, Richard & Stearns, Larry D.
- 48777 Future biofuels policy alternatives
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Thaeripour, Farzad
- 48776 Ethanol subsidies, Who gets the benefits?
by Thaeripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 48775 Corn processing coproducts from ethanol production
by Rausch, Kent D. & Belyea, Ronald L. & Singh, Vijay & Tumbleson, M.E.
- 48774 Assessment of two alternative switchgrass harvest and transport methods
by Popp, Michael P. & Hogan, Robert J., Jr.
- 48773 Using stated preferences to estimate the environmental benefits of using biodiesel fuel in diesel engines
by Jeanty, Pierre Wilner & Hitzhusen, Frederick J.
- 48772 Recent developments and prospects for the production of biofuels in the EU: Can they really be "Part of Solution"?
by Jacquet, Florence & Bamiére, Laure & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Guinde, Loic & Guyomard, Herve & Treguer, David
- 48771 Agriculture as a source of fuel prospects and impacts, 2007 to 2017
by Ferris, John N. & Joshi, Satish V.
- 48770 The Interaction between ethanol and cattle feeding: economics and issues
by Anderson, David P. & Daley, Erin & Outlaw, Joe L.