Energy from Agriculture, Energy from Agriculture: New Technologies, Innovative Programs and Success Stories, December 14-15, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri
- 7628 Agriculture's Role in Energy Production: Current Levels and Future Prospects
by Eidman, Vernon R.
- 7627 Farmer Ethanol in a "Flat World" - How Information Technology Is Changing the Nature of Fuel Ethanol Operations (PowerPoint)
by Crooks, Tony
- 7626 Agricultural/Renewable Contributions to U.S. Electricity Usage
by Doering, Otto C., III
- 7625 Non-Traditional Sources of Biomass Feedstocks
by Walsh, Marie E.
- 7624 The Future of Biorefining Agricultural Biomass
by Brown, Robert C.
- 7623 Feed and Alternative Uses for DDGs
by Shurson, Jerry & Noll, Sally
- 7622 Cellulosic Ethanol Technology Assessment
by Bothast, Rodney J.