Contact information of Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cafric. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
2008, Issue 9
2007, Issue 8
- 1-9 Price Discovery and Captive Supply Implications for the Canadian Beef Industry
by Ward, Clement E. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 1-12 The Potential for Canadian Branded Beef Steaks in the U.S. Market: Results from an Experimental Auction
by Feuz, Dillon M. & Umberger, Wendy J. & Calkins, Chris R.
- 1-12 Comparing Canadian and U.S. Cattle Feeding Pricing Practices and Perceptions of Pricing Issues
by Ward, Clement E. & Carlberg, Jared G. & Brocklebank, Andrea
- 1-15 International Standards for Regulating Trade When BSE Is Present: Why Are They Being Ignored?
by Kerr, William A. & Loppacher, Laura J. & Hobbs, Jill E.
2006, Issue 7
- 1-7 The Role of State Trading Enterprises and Their Impact on Agricultural Development and Economic Growth in Developing Countries
by Vlontzos, George N.
- 1-9 Water for Life Strategy in Alberta: Changing Priorities in Canadian Water Policy?
by Nicol, Lorraine A. & Klein, Kurt K.
- 1-9 Kill or Shill: Processing Capacity and Cattle Prices with a Closed Border
by Rude, James & Carlberg, Jared G.
- 1-9 Who Owns Carbon? Property Rights Issues in a Market for Greenhouse Gases
by Allan, Travis & Baylis, Katherine R.
- 1-10 New Directions in Consumer Behaviour Research
by Cash, Sean B. & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 1-10 Reducing Transaction Costs by Regulating Canada's Organic Industry
by Weseen, Simon
- 1-10 The Relationship between Farmers' Values and the Decision to Practise Agrotourism: An Exploratory Study
by Doyon, Maurice & Bourdeau, Laurent & Charron, Isabelle
- 1-10 Price and Product Pooling: Impact on Development and Operation of Differentiated Value Chains
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A.
- 1-11 Using Biotechnology to Lower Production Costs of Biofuels in Canada: Will it Hinder the Growth of an Export Industry?
by Loppacher, Laura J.
- 1-11 The Impact of Mad Cow Disease in Quebec: What to Do with Animal Carcasses?
by Bergeron, Nancy & Gagnon, Marie-France
- 1-11 Imputing Dairy Producers' Quota Discount Rate Using the Individual Export Milk Program in Quebec
by Doyon, Maurice & Brodeur, Catherine & Gervais, Jean-Philippe
- 1-12 Recent and Emerging Water Policy Reforms in Australia
by Bjornlund, Henning
- 1-12 Evaluating Non-Price Water Demand Policies During Severe Droughts
by Schuck, Eric C. & Proft, Rebecca & Waskom, Reagan
- 1-13 Economic Impacts of Proposed Limits on Trans Fats in Canada
by Gray, Richard S. & Malla, Stavroula & Perlich, Ken
- 1-18 Une Revue des Enjeux Économiques Liès au Commerce International des Bioproduits
by Gosselin, Marie-Eve & Gervais, Jean-Philippe
2005, Issue 6
- 1-10 Alternative Co-operative Structures for the Agri-food Sector: An Exploratory Study
by Doyon, Maurice
- 1-10 Positive Market Effects from a Meatpacking Plant Opening: Perceptions and Reality
by Hornung, Jonathan T. & Ward, Clement E.
- 1-10 Will the Kyoto Protocol Be Good for the Environment? Implications for Agriculture
by Pancoast, Rochelle & Gaisford, James D.
- 1-11 Greenhouse Gas Policy and Canadian Agriculture
by Fulton, Murray E. & Cule, Monika & Weersink, Alfons
- 1-13 Trading Biofuels - Will International Trade Law Be a Constraint?
by Kerr, William A. & Loppacher, Laura J.
- 1-14 On-farm Manure Storage Adoption Rates: the Roles of Herd Size, Spreading Acreage and Cost-share Programs
by Schuck, Eric C.
- 1-18 CAIS Program Structure and Performance: Evidence from Ontario
by Mussell, Al & Martin, Larry J.
- 1-18 Do Decision Makers' Debt-risk Attitudes Affect the Agency Costs of Debt?
by Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W. & Jeffrey, Scott R.
2004, Issue 5
- 1-8 U.S. Ethanol Policy: Is It the Best Energy Alternative?
by Doering, Otto C., III
- 1-9 Effectiveness of Best Management Cropping Systems to Abate Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Weersink, Alfons & Jayasundara, Susantha & Wagner-Riddle, Claudia
- 1-10 WISE - A Multidisciplinary Water Research Institute in Southern Alberta
by Smith, Elwin G. & Klein, Kurt K.
- 1-11 Economic Features of Canadian Organic Food at the Mass-market Retail Level
by Vercammen, James
- 1-12 The Convention on Biological Diversity: Opportunities and Constraints for Agricultural Systems in Canada
by Belcher, Kenneth W.
- 1-12 Differences in Canadian and U.S. Farm Structure: What the Canadian Farm Typology Shows
by Hoppe, Robert A. & Niekamp, Deborah & Banker, David E. & Nakagawa, Ken
- 1-12 Coping with Natural and Institutional Drought
by Schuck, Eric C. & Frasier, W. Marshall
- 1-12 Agro-terrorism and the Grain Handling Systems in Canada and the United States
by Nganje, William E. & Wilson, William W. & Nolan, James F.
- 1-13 Recent Changes in Farm Structure: A Canada-U.S. Comparison
by Biggs, Brian & Murray, Paul & Dubman, Robert W. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Korb, Penelope J.
- 1-14 Multilateral Environmental Agreements and Agriculture: Commitments, Cooperation and Conflicts
by Kerr, William A. & Hall, Shannon L.
- 1-15 Member Commitment and the Market and Financial Performance of the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool
by Lang, K.A. & Fulton, Murray E.
- 1-16 Irrigation Management Research Needs in an Era of Changing Water Use Priorities
by Supalla, Raymond J.
- 1-17 Strategic Policy Issues for Agricultural Research in Canada
by Brinkman, George L.
- 1-17 Challenges for Water Researchers in Alberta in a Climate of Policy Uncertainty
by Klein, Kurt K. & Nicol, Lorraine A. & Le Roy, Danny G.
- 1-17 Integrating Marginal Cost into Pricing-to-market Models for U.S. Agricultural Products
by Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R.
- 1-17 Ethanol and Biodiesel in Canada: Can They Help Meet Canada's Kyoto Commitment?
by Klein, Kurt K. & Romain, Robert F.J. & Olar, Maria & Bergeron, Nancy
- 1-18 Profiling Consumer Trend-setters in the Canadian Healthy-foods Market
by West, Gale E. & Larue, Bruno
- 1-22 Modeling Bioterrorism in the Livestock Sectors of NAFTA Members
by Huff, Karen & Meilke, Karl D. & Turvey, Calum G. & Cranfield, John A.L.
2003, Issue 4
- 1-7 Indirect Effects of Pesticide Regulation and the Food Quality Protection Act
by Cash, Sean B. & Sunding, David L. & Swoboda, Aaron & Zilberman, David
- 1-8 The WTO and the Cartagena Protocol: International Policy Coordination or Conflict?
by Isaac, Grant E.
- 1-9 Traceability for Food Safety and Quality Assurance: Mandatory Systems Miss the Mark
by Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K. & Calvin, Linda
- 1-9 Labelling Policy for GM Foods: Pragmatism in Action or Policy Failure?
by Veeman, Michele M.
- 1-11 Economic Impact of Fusarium Head Blight in Malting Barley: Blending Margins and Firm-Level Risk
by Nganje, William E. & Johnson, D. Demcey
- 1-11 An Economic Analysis of the Potential Influence of Carbon Credits on Farm Management Practices
by Weersink, Alfons & Joseph, Stanley & Kay, Beverly D. & Turvey, Calum G.
- 1-12 Firm-level Forces Underlying Concentration in Agriculture
by Mussell, Al & Martin, Larry J.
- 1-12 The Building Block Simulation Approach to Program Assessment: The Case of Agriculture Canada's Meat Hygiene Program, 1970-1984
by Brinkman, George L.
- 1-14 Traceability in Meat Supply Chains
by Hobbs, Jill E.
- 1-15 Implicit Contracts and the Grey Market for Fertilizer in China
by Fulton, Murray E. & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Yunlai, Xiao
- 1-15 Evaluating Consumer Response to GM Foods: Some Methodological Considerations
by Marks, Leonie A. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Vickner, Steven S.
2002, Issue 3
- 1-13 The Great Emu Bubble: A Retrospective Look at a New Industry Failure
by Turvey, Calum G. & Sparling, David
- 1-13 Investigating Canadian Chicken Importers' Preferences Towards TRQ Import Licensing Mechanisms
by Surprenant, David & Gervais, Jean-Philippe
- 1-15 The Future of Canadian Wheat Exports to Japan: Comparing the Japanese and South Korean Noodle Flour Markets
by Kim, Renee B. & Veeman, Michele M. & Unterschultz, James R.
- 1-20 Putting Globalization and Concentration in the Agri-food Sector into Context
by Sparling, David & van Duren, Erna
- 1-28 A Review of Causes for and Consequences of Economic Concentration in the U.S. Meatpacking Industry
by Ward, Clement E.
2001, Issue 2
- 1-11 Dimensions of Competitiveness: Lessons from the Danish Pork Industry
by Hobbs, Jill E.
- 1-11 Was the Pea Futures Contract Doomed to Fail? An Analysis of the 1995 Canadian Contract
by Lyster, N.V. & Lerohl, Mel L. & Unterschultz, James R.
- 1-11 Prairie Crop Diversification
by Smith, Elwin G. & Young, Douglas L. & Zentner, Robert P.
- 1-14 Voluntary Cost-Share Programs: Lessons from Economic Theory and Their Application to Rural Water Quality Programs
by Weersink, Alfons & McKitrick, Ross & Nailor, Mike
2000, Issue 1
- 1-8 Limiting Biotechnology? Information Problems and Policy Responses
by Plunkett, Marni D. & Gaisford, James D.
- 1-8 Impact of Identity Preservation of Non-GMO Crops on the Grain Market System
by Vandenberg, Jennifer M. & Fulton, Joan R. & Dooley, Frank J. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 1-10 The Role of Contract in Quality Assurance
by Barzel, Yoram
- 1-10 GMOs: The Economics of Consumer Food Safety Issues
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Plunkett, Marni D.
- 1-10 The Changing Pattern of China's Agricultural Trade
by Chen, Kevin Z.