An Economic Analysis of the Potential Influence of Carbon Credits on Farm Management Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- RICHARD M. Adams & DARIUS M. Adams & JOHN M. Callaway & CHING-CHENG Chang & BRUCE A. Mccarl, 1993. "Sequestering Carbon On Agricultural Land: Social Cost And Impacts On Timber Markets," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 76-87, January.
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward T. & Paustian, Keith H., 2001. "Economic Analysis Of Agricultural Soil Carbon Sequestration: An Integrated Assessment Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Junkins, B. & Desjardins, R., 2000. "Prioritizing greenhouse gas emission mitigation measures for agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 145-166, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Weersink, Alfons & Jayasundara, Susantha & Wagner-Riddle, Claudia, 2004. "Effectiveness of Best Management Cropping Systems to Abate Greenhouse Gas Emissions," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
- Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Gowen, Rebecca & Bray, Steven & Madonna, Hoffman, 2010. "Assessing the economic impact of an emissions trading scheme on agroforestry in Australia’s northern grazing systems," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59069, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ervola, Asta & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku, 2010. "Mitigation options and policies in agricultural sector: a theoretical model and application," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109320, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cafric:45728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.