Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 60240 Estimating Production Response Of Broadacre Farms In Western Australia: The Nexus Of Empirics And Economics Revisited
by Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Islam, Nazrul
- 60239 Agri-Industry Value Chain Model: A Tool For Industry Benchmarking And Scenario Analysis
by Nazrul, Islam & Xayavong, Vilaphonh
- 59850 Reducing Undesirable Environmental Impacts in the Marine Environment: A Review of Market-Based Incentive Management Measures
by Innes, James & Pascoe, Sean & Wilcox, Chris
- 59849 Distortions to Global Agricultural Markets: What Next?
by Anderson, Kym
- 59740 A benefit cost analysis on management strategies for Queensland Fruit Fly: methods and observations
by Harvey, Sallyann & Fisher, Bill & Larson, Kristoffer & Malcolm, Bill
- 59735 Can the Australian exchange rate still be considered a commodity based currency?
by Frost, Mark & Parton, Kevin A.
- 59578 Understanding values associated with stormwater remediation options in marine coastal ecosystems: A case study from Auckland, New Zealand
by Bastone, Chris & Stewart-Carbines, Megan & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H. & Meister, Anton D.
- 59577 The Logic Of Collective Action And Australia'S Climate Policy
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Mazouz, Salim & Jotzo, Frank
- 59266 Has growth in productivity in Australian broadacre agriculture slowed?
by Sheng, Yu & Mullen, John D. & Zhao, Shiji
- 59265 Testing heterogeneous anchoring and shift effect in double-bounded models: The case of recreational fishing in Tasmania
by Jennings, Sarah & Rust, Steven & Yamazaki, Satoshi & Lyle, Jeremy
- 59264 Consumer Attitudes Towards Fair Trade Coffee
by McGarry Wolf, Marianne & Romberger, Carissa Leigh
- 59263 Closing the factory doors until better times: CGE modelling of drought using a theory of excess capacity
by Wittwer, Glyn & Griffith, Marnie
- 59262 Comparing a best management practice scorecard with an auction metric to select proposals in a water quality tender
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 59261 Comparing responses from web and paper-based collection modes in a choice modelling experiment
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 59260 Coastal planning in North Shore City, New Zealand: Developing responsible coastal erosion policy
by Wilson, Amanda
- 59259 International food prices and poverty in Indonesia
by Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory
- 59258 The Living Murray NSW Market Purchase Measure: A survey of participants in permanent water trading for the environment
by Walpole, Sandra C. & Enders, G.R. & Roe, M.L.
- 59175 Impact of Tariff Reductions in NAMA and Agriculture WTO Negotiations on GCC Common External Tariffs
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 59174 Temporary Migration, Remittances and Agriculture
by Vanzetti, David
- 59173 An Optimization Model for the Banana Northern Prawn Fishery
by Valle de Souza, Simone & Gondro, Cedric & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 59172 Inter-firm Relationships and Performance Factors in the Australian Beef Supply Chain: Implications for the Stakeholders
by Nasir Uddin, Mohammad & Quaddus, Mohammed & Islam, Nazrul
- 59171 Dynamic trade-offs in water use between irrigation and reservoir aquaculture in Vietnam
by Tran, Lap Doc & Schilizzi, Steven & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 59169 Domestic and Trade Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease and BSE on the Australian Beef Industry
by Tozer, Peter R. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Perevodchikov, Evgeniy V.
- 59168 Measuring the Efficiency of Wheat Production of Western Australian Growers
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 59167 Product Traceability Solutions for the Kangaroo Industry
by Thomas, Cameron
- 59166 Modelling riparian buffers for water quality enhancement in the Karapiro catchment
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Marsh, Dan
- 59165 A framework for assessing impacts of community-based enterprises on poverty reduction: a case study in northern Thailand
by Terrakul, Nuttamon & Villano, Renato A. & Wood, Fiona & Mounter, Stuart W.
- 59164 An economic analysis of options for utilising additional land on a high rainfall Gippsland dairy farm
by Tarrant, Katherine A. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Ho, Christie K.M. & Wales, W.J. & Malcolm, Bill
- 59163 Estimating the economic and environmental tradeoffs of altering grazing intensity for specific land types in the Fitzroy Basin
by Star, Megan & Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John
- 59162 On the Impact Assessment of ACIAR (Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research) Projects
by Spriggs, John & Farquharson, Robert J. & Martin, Bob
- 59161 A new biosecurity investment decision framework to promote more efficient biosecurity policy
by Smith, Harley & Webster, Stewart
- 59160 Strategic environmental policy under free trade with transboundary pollution
by Lapan, Harvey E. & Sikdar, Shiva
- 59159 Should we combine incentive payments and tendering for efficiently purchasing conservation services from landholders?
by Schilizzi, Steven & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 59158 Effects of alternative elicitation formats in discrete choice experiments
by Scheufele, Gabriela & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 59157 NSW Great Artesian Basin water market assessment pre and post auction
by Schalk, Tara & Hill, Christine M. & Flavel, Noel J.
- 59156 Decomposing the social discount rate
by Scarborough, Helen
- 59155 Climate change and Australia’s comparative advantage in wheat
by Sanderson, Todd & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 59154 Effect Of Import Tariff Implementation Policy On Refined Sugar Product Competitiveness In Indonesia
by Rustam, Rizal
- 59153 Valuing protection of the Great Barrier Reef with choice modelling by management policy options
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 59152 Prioritising investment to enhance biodiversity in an agricultural landscape
by Polyakov, Maksym & Pannell, David J. & Rowles, Alexei & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M.
- 59151 Can incentive-based spatial management work in the Eastern tuna and billfish fishery?
by Pascoe, Sean & Wilcox, Chris & Dowling, Natalie & Taranto, Tom
- 59150 An analytical framework for incorporating land use change and forestry in a dynamic CGE model
by Pant, Hom M.
- 59149 Policy for climate change adaptation in agriculture
by Pannell, David J.
- 59148 Practical and Theoretical Underpinnings of INFFER (Investment Framework For Environmental Resources)
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Curatolo, April & Marsh, Sally P.
- 59147 Tree Shade and Energy Savings: An Empirical Study
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 59110 Long-Distance Marketing of Sweet Potato from the Highlands of Papua New Guinea: An Analysis of Consumer Preferences and Supplier Responsiveness
by Omot, Norah & Spriggs, John & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 59109 Indonesian agricultural trade policy at the crossroads
by Oktaviani, Rina & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Vanzetti, David
- 59108 Net economic impacts of achieving maximum economic yield in fisheries
by Norman-Lopez, Ana & Pascoe, Sean
- 59107 Knowledge Capabilities, Communication and Innovation in Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises
by Noble, Chris
- 59106 The Fearne Report: Sustainable Food and Wine Value Chains – Opportunity or Imperative for Australian Agrifood and Wine?
by Mugford, Annabel & Ronan, Glenn
- 59105 Does Good Personnel Management Practices give Agribusiness Firms a Competitive Advantage?
by Mugera, Amin W.
- 59104 A time to change? The supply of climate mitigation products from land-use change in northern NSW
by Moss, Jonathan & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mounter, Stuart W.
- 59103 The Impact Of Tobacco Marketing And Pricing Policy Reforms On Income Inequality Amongst Growers In Malawi: What Lessons Can Be Learnt From The Australian Experiences?
by Mkwara, Bentry
- 59102 Strategic response to a sequence of discrete choice questions
by McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Hensher, David A.
- 59101 Framing for incentive compatibility in choice modelling
by Mazur, Kasia & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 59100 Lessons from implementing INFFER with regional catchment management organisations
by Marsh, Sally P. & Curatolo, April & Pannell, David J. & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M.
- 59099 Metafrontier Analysis Of Farm-Level Efficiencies And Environmental-Technology Gaps In Philippine Rice Farming
by Mariano, Marc Jim & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M. & Acda, Rachelle
- 59098 Meta-evaluations in government and government institutions: A case study example from the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
by Madzivhandila, T.P. & Griffith, Garry R. & Fleming, Euan M. & Nesamvuni, A.E.
- 59097 Profitability and risk evaluation of novel perennial pasture systems for livestock producers in the high rainfall zone: Context, Approach and Preliminary Results
by Lewis, Claire & Malcolm, Bill & Farquharson, Robert J. & Leury, Brian & Behrendt, Ralph & Clark, Steve
- 59096 agri benchmark: Benchmarking Beef Farming Systems Worldwide
by Deblitz, Claus
- 59095 How Profitable is Farm Business in Australia? Farm Performance Data and Some Implications from ABARE Broadacre and Dairy Industries Farm Surveys
by Lagura, Erwin & Ronan, Glenn
- 59094 Atlantic Salmon Fishery in the Baltic Sea – A Case of Trivial Cooperation
by Kulmala, Soile & Levontin, Polina & Lindroos, Marko & Pintassilgo, Pedro
- 59093 Integration of biological, economic and sociological knowledge by Bayesian belief networks: the interdisciplinary evaluation of potential Baltic salmon management plan
by Levontin, Polina & Kulmala, Soile & Haapasaari, Paivi & Kuikka, Sakari
- 59092 Technical Efficiency And Technology Gaps On 'Clean And Safe' Vegetable Farms In Northern Thailand: A Comparison Of Different Technologies
by Kramol, Prathanthip & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M. & Kristiansen, Paul
- 59091 The Impacts of Attribute Level Framing and Changing Cost Levels on Choice Experiments Value Estimates
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 59090 Managing Complexity in Modern Farming
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 59089 Testing heterogeneous anchoring and shift effect in double-bounded models: The case of recreational fishing in Tasmania
by Jennings, Sarah & Yamazaki, Satoshi & Lyle, Jeremy
- 59088 Economics of managing acid soils in dryland mixed cropping systems: comparing gross margins with whole-farm analysis derived using a business process model
by Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L. & Li, Guangdi & Conyers, Mark
- 59087 Defining property rights to water in complex regulated river systems: generalising the capacity sharing concept
by Hughes, Neal
- 59086 Economic evaluation of environmental research: The value of environmental research used in the Great Lakes Coastal Catchments Initiative
by Hohnen, Laura
- 59085 Economic analysis of landholder water management under Cap & Pipe the Bores program: case studies in the NSW Great Artesian Basin
by Hill, Christine M. & Flavel, Noel J. & Eigeland, Neil
- 59084 Revenue Funds Counteract The Determinants Of Dutch Disease: Lessons For Western Australia
by Hart, Jason
- 59083 Identifying efficiency trends for Queensland broad-acre beef enterprises
by Gregg, Daniel & Rolfe, John
- 59082 Productivity tradeoffs and synergies for grazing lands in central Queensland to generate carbon offsets
by Gowen, Rebecca & Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter
- 59081 Valuing Ecosystem Services: a critical review
by Godden, David P.
- 59080 Tick fever vaccine investment evaluation
by Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann & Chudleigh, Fred
- 59079 Evidence of price premiums for non-GM grains in world markets
by Foster, Max
- 59078 Expert opinion and cuisine reputation in the market for restaurant meals
by Fogarty, James Joseph
- 59077 Evaluating the Impacts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Trade in Fruit and Vegetables within the APEC Countries
by Chi Chung, Kit & Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline
- 59076 Modelling Synergies and Scope Economies between Farm Enterprises and Ecosystem Outputs in the Agricultural Sector in England and Wales
by Fleming, Euan M. & Hadley, David & Holloway, Garth J.
- 59075 Economic impacts of NSW water sharing plan rules on irrigated agriculture: a case study of Coopers Creek
by Flavel, Noel J. & Bari, Maksudul & Singh, Inder Pal
- 59074 Bio-economic evaluation of pasture-cropping, a novel system of integrating perennial pastures and crops on crop-livestock farms
by Finlayson, John D. & Lawes, Roger A. & Metcalf, Tess & Robertson, Michael J. & Ewing, Michael A.
- 59073 Markets, Governments and Agriculture
by Freebairn, John W.
- 59072 Custom and Capital: A Financial Appraisal of Alternative Arrangements for Large-Scale Oil Palm Development on Customary Land in Sarawak, Malaysia
by Cramb, Rob A. & Ferraro, Deanna
- 59070 Estimating the economic implications for grazing properties in the Mackay Whitsunday catchments of practice changes to more sustainable landscapes
by East, Miriam
- 59069 Assessing the economic impact of an emissions trading scheme on agroforestry in Australia’s northern grazing systems
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Gowen, Rebecca & Bray, Steven & Madonna, Hoffman
- 58895 Ecosystem services review of water projects
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 58894 What impact has food price inflation had on consumer welfare: a global analysis
by Cranfield, John A.L. & Haq, Zahoor Ul
- 58893 Italian wines and Asian markets: opportunities and threats under new policy scenarios and competitive dynamics
by Corsi, Armando Maria & Marinelli, Nicola & Sottini, Veronica Alampi
- 58892 Urban Water Restrictions: Attitudes and Avoidance
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin & Burton, Michael P.
- 58891 Implicit discount rates and fisheries management: is there a relationship?
by Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean
- 58890 Preliminary principles to guide best practice water quality regulation from an economic perspective
by Coggan, Anthea & Whitten, Stuart M. & Greyling, Tertius
- 58889 An economic evaluation of tick line deregulation in Queensland
by Chudleigh, Fred & Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann
- 58888 Input and Quality Controls: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Bangladesh’s Industrial Trawl Fishery
by Chowdhury, Nanzeen Kawshar & Kompas, Tom & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P.
- 58887 Women in sweet potato marketing in Papua New Guinea
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Be'Soer, Lilly & Wali, Cathy & Anjan, Jesse & Ramita, Isidora
- 58886 Economics of controlling a spreading environmental weed
by Chalak-Haghighi, Morteza & Pannell, David J.
- 58885 Adaptiveness in Water Management Institutions in India: Nature and Impact
by Bhamoriya, Vaibhav P. & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 58884 An economic assessment of a proposed dry land Leucaena development within the Brigalow Belt of Central Queensland: An operational case study perspective
by Best, Mark & Symes, Lindy
- 58883 Livestock Banks and Food Security in Laos
by Begg, Michael & Santos, Paulo
- 58882 Technological Innovation And Efficiency In Maize Production In Benue State Nigeria: A Parametric Stochastic Input Distance Function Approach
by Aye, Goodness C. & Mungatana, Eric D.
- 58881 Changing contributions of different agricultural policy instruments to global reductions in trade and welfare
by Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym
- 58880 Would Freeing Up World Trade Reduce Poverty and Inequality? The Vexed Role of Agricultural Distortions
by Anderson, Kym & Cockburn, John & Martin, William J.
- 58879 Agricultural Distortions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Trade and Welfare Indicators, 1961 to 2004
by Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym
- 58878 Linkage between World and Domestic Prices of Rice under the regime of Agricultural Trade Liberalization in Bangladesh
by Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Buysse, Jeroen & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Wailes, Eric J. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 58877 Climate change policy distortions in the wood and food market
by Ajani, Judith
- 58876 The impact of inaccurate and costly assessment in payments for environmental services
by Crowe, Bronwyn & White, Benedict & Pannell, David J.
- 58875 A Reassessment of Agriculture’s Role on the Rural Poverty Reduction Process in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Sharmina
- 58874 Soil management for vegetable growing in the Philippine uplands: A bio-economic analysis
by Akhter, Sanzida & Menz, Kenneth M.