Metafrontier Analysis Of Farm-Level Efficiencies And Environmental-Technology Gaps In Philippine Rice Farming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2014. "Determinants of Rice Productivity and Technical Efficiency in the Philippines," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162501, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2014. "Impact of Land Ownership on Productivity and Efficiency of Rice Farmers: A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170608, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aye, Goodness C. & Mungatana, Eric D., 2010. "Technological Innovation and Efficiency in the Nigerian Maize Sector: Parametric Stochastic and Non-parametic Distance Function Approaches," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95965, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-05-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare10:59099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.