Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 51424 Gaining from Improved Dairy Cow Nutrition: Economic, environmental and animal health benefits
by Colman, David R. & Beever, David E.
- 51079 Policy implementations for organic agriculture: A real options approach
by Tzouramani, Irene & Liontakis, Angelos E. & Sintori, Alexandra & Alexopoulos, George
- 51078 Trade-offs between conflicting animal welfare concerns and cow replacement strategy in out-wintering Scottish suckler herds
by Vosough Ahmadi, Bouda & Morgan, Colin A. & Stott, Alistair W.
- 51077 Measuring the benefits of farm animal health
by Stott, Alistair W. & Brulisauer, Franz & Fraser, Fiona & Gunn, George J.
- 51076 Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 2000-2007
by Smyth, Paul & Harte, Laurence & Hennessy, Thia C.
- 51075 Multiple goals in farmers’ decision making: The case of sheep farming in Western Greece
by Sintori, Alexandra & Rozakis, Stelios & Tsiboukas, Kostas
- 51074 Prospects for climate friendly peatland management – Results of a socioeconomic case study in Germany
by Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 51073 Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification
by Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David
- 51072 Determinants of the Fallowing Decision in Kosovo
by Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure
- 51071 Enriching Stakeholder participation through Environmental Valuation; Eliciting Preferences for a National Park Designation in Northern Ireland
by Rowan, Emma & Longo, Alberto
- 51070 The impact of changing agricultural policies on jointly used rough pastures in the Bavarian Pre-Alps - an economic and ecological scenario approach
by Roeder, Norbert & Lederbogen, Dirk & Trautner, Juergen & Bergamini, Ariel & Stofer, Silvia & Scheidegger, Christoph
- 51069 Cereal Prices, Bread Consumption and Health in Scotland
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Toma, Luiza & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Cacciolatti, Luca
- 51068 Adverse Selection in the Environmental Stewardship Scheme: Does the Higher Level Entry Scheme Design Reduce Adverse Selection?
by Quillerou, Emmanuelle & Fraser, Rob W.
- 51067 Business opportunities in local food supply chains: an investigation in England and Australia
by Pearson, David & Bailey, Alison P.
- 51066 Socio-economic Factors Influencing Adoption of Fertilizer for Maize Production in Nepal: A Cast Study of Chitwan District
by Paudel, Pashupati & Shrestha, Arjun Kumar & Matsuoka, Atsushi
- 51065 Marginal abatement cost curves for UK agriculture, forestry, land-use and land-use change sector out to 2022
by Moran, Dominic & MacLeod, Michael J. & Wall, Eileen & Eory, Vera & McVittie, Alistair & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Rees, Bob & Smith, Peter & Moxey, Andrew
- 51064 Forested Farmland and Biofuel Production: Combining Spatial and Economic Data to Estimate the Impact of Land Use-Values on Forestation Rates
by Smith Minihan, Erin
- 51063 A Nonparametric Kernel Representation of the Agricultural Production Function: Implications for Economic Measures of Technology
by Livanis, Grigorios T. & Salois, Matthew J. & Moss, Charles B.
- 51062 Adoption and Abandonment of Organic Farming: An Empirical Investigation of the Irish Drystock Sector
by Lapple, Doris & Donnellan, Trevor
- 51061 Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns
by Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- 51060 Labour Management for Profit and Welfare in Extensive Sheep Farming
by Kirwan, Susanne & Thomson, Kenneth J. & Edwards, Ian E. & Stott, Alistair W.
- 51059 New responsibilities of agriculture: structural differences in stakeholder networks and intentions towards climate change abatement strategies in peatland
by Hübner, Rico & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 51057 The non-permanence of optimal soil carbon sequestration
by Hediger, Werner
- 51056 Linking biodiversity, land-use and incomes at the farm level: an interdisciplinary modelling approach
by Acs, Szvetlana & Dallimer, Martin & Hanley, Nick & Gaston, Kevin J. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 51055 A partial analysis of the fruit and vegetable sector in Austria
by Hambrusch, Josef & Quendler, Erika
- 51054 Investigating Thai Shopping Behaviour: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and Food Quality
by Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree
- 51053 Farm performance and support in Central and Western Europe: a comparison of Hungary and France
by Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure
- 51052 Measuring the economic benefits and costs of Bluetongue virus outbreak and control strategies in Scotland
by Fofana, Abdulai & Toma, Luiza & Moran, Dominic & Gunn, George J. & Stott, Alistair W.
- 51050 Impact Of Greenhouse Gas Abatement Targets On Agricultural Activity
by Donnellan, Trevor & Gillespie, Patrick & Hanrahan, Kevin F.
- 50942 Flood risk – Prevention and Impact on Agricultural Lands
by Wagner, Klaus & Neuwirth, Julia & Janetschek, Hubert
- 50941 Productivity and the Determinants of Efficiency in Irish Agriculture (1996-2006)
by Carroll, J. & Greene, S. & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S.
- 50940 Optimal Control of Spreading Biological Invasions: For How Long Should We Apply the Brake?
by Carrasco, Luis Roman & MacLeod, Alan & Knight, John D. & Baker, Richard & Mumford, John D.
- 50939 Modelling the mitigation mix: faecal microbes, economic constraints and sustainable land management
by Butler, Allan J. & Oliver, David & Chadwick, Dave & Fish, Rob & Winter, Michael & Hodgson, Chris & Heathwaite, Louise
- 50938 Estimating the Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Abatement using Irish Farm-Level Data
by Breen, James P. & Donellan, Trevor
- 50937 Communication Costs and Agro-Food Trade in OECD Countries
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- 50936 WTO Doha Round: Impact of an Agreement on Agriculture and the Importance of Sensitive Products
by Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 50935 Regional Development Options On A Local Scale Beyond 2013 – The Case Of Caithness And Sutherland (Scotland, Uk)
by Bergmann, Holger & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 50934 How can marketing theory be applied to policy design to deliver on sustainable agriculture in England?
by Barns, Sandra A. & Willoughby, B.E. & Kaine, Geoff & Lourey, R. & Murdoch, H.
- 50933 Does traceability play a role in retailer’s strategies for private labels?
by Banterle, Alessandro & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Stranieri, Stefanella
- 50932 Milk Retail Sales Patterns in a Transition Economy. The Case of Hungary
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 50930 What LFA beef and sheep farmers should do and why they should do it
by Anderson, Duncan J. & Keatley, Paul
- 50929 Prospective Structural Analysis: An application to Rural Development Strategies
by Albala, Ambrosio M. & Lozano, Martin J.M. & Perez Hernandez, Pedro Pablo