WTO Doha Round: Impact of an Agreement on Agriculture and the Importance of Sensitive Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Tangermann, Stefan, 2000. "Tariff Rate Quotas In The Eu," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Philip C. Abbott, 2002. "Tariff-rate quotas: failed market access instruments?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 109-130, March.
- Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Hart, Chad E. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2004. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Potential Impacts on EU Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20020, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Réquillart, 2008.
"Impact of a gradual increase in milk quotas on the EU dairy sector,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 461-491, December.
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Requillart, 2008. "Impact of a gradual increase in milk quotas on the EU dairy sector," Post-Print hal-02662770, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09:50936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.