WTO Doha Round: Impact of an Agreement on Agriculture and the Importance of Sensitive Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Hart, Chad E. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2004. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Potential Impacts on EU Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20020, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Tangermann, Stefan, 2000. "Tariff Rate Quotas In The Eu," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Réquillart, 2008. "Impact of a gradual increase in milk quotas on the EU dairy sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 461-491, December.
- Philip C. Abbott, 2002. "Tariff-rate quotas: failed market access instruments?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 109-130, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; agriculture; policy analysis; partial equilibrium modelling; baseline; scenario analysis; tariffs; tariff rate quota; sensitive products; International Relations/Trade; Q11; Q17; Q18;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09:50936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .