Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 3, Number 1, Spring 2007
Content: (1) Fuller, Frank H. and John C. Beghin. "Enlargement, Structural Change, CAP Reform, and Trade Liberalization in European Agriculture: Highlights of the Special Issue." (pp.1-4); (2) Rungsuriyaviboon, Supawat, and Alexsej Lissitsa. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in the European Union and Transition Countries." (pp. 5-22); (3) Swinnen, Johan F.M. "European Integration, Reforms, and Governance of Food Supply Chains in Eastern Europe." (pp. 23-38); (4) Rau, Marie-Luise, and Frank van Tongeren. "Differentiated Food Quality Standards and Industry Structure in the Enlarged EU: The Polish Meat Sector." (pp. 39-56); (5) Fabiosa, Jacinto F., John C. Beghin, Fengxia Dong, Amani Elobeid, Frank H. Fuller, Holger Matthey, Simla Tokgoz, and Eric Wailes. "The Impact of the European Enlargement and CAP Reforms on Agricultural Markets: Much Ado about Nothing." (pp. 57-70); (6) Dixon, Janine, and Alan Matthews. "The 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Ireland." (pp.71-86); (7) Arriaza, Manual and Jose A. Gomez-Limon. "Policy Implications of the Decoupling of the EU Cotton Subsidies." (pp. 87-104); (8) Conforti, Piero, and George Rapsomanikis. "Preferences Erosion and Trade Costs in the Sugar Market: The Impact of the "Everything but Arms" Initiative and the Reform of the EU Policy." (pp. 105-120); (9) Gotz, Linde, and Harald Grethe. "The EU Import Regime for Oranges-Much Ado About Nothing?" (pp. 121-134)
Volume (Year): 3 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald, 2005. "EU Trade Preferences for Moroccan Tomato Exports--Who Benefits?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24686, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, December.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Skully, David W., 2001. "Economics of Tariff-Rate Quota Administration," Technical Bulletins 184332, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6889, July.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, 09.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Codron, Jean-Marie & Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2005. "Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 270-283, June.
- Swinbank, Alan & Ritson, Christopher, 1995. "The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 339-357, August.
- Skully, David W., 2001. "Economics Of Tariff-Rate Quota Administration," Technical Bulletins 33576, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:49168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.