Trade Model to Assess Euro-Med Agreements. An Application to the Fresh Tomato Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald, 2005. "EU Trade Preferences for Moroccan Tomato Exports--Who Benefits?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24686, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2006. "Modelling Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 18875, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization And Its Implications For The European Union," Working Papers 14797, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Tangermann, Stefan, 2005. "The Development and Future of EU Agricultural Trade Preferences for North-African and Near-East Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24535, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinbank, Alan & Ritson, Christopher, 1995. "The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 339-357, August.
- JosÈ-MarÌa GarcÌa-Alvarez-Coque, 2002. "Agricultural trade and the Barcelona Process: is full liberalisation possible?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Philip C. Abbott, 2002. "Tariff-rate quotas: failed market access instruments?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 109-130, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norehan Abdullah & Hussin Abdullah & Hadi M. Othman Abuhriba, 2014. "The Determinants of Trade and Trade Direction of Arab Maghreb Union (AMU)," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 46-62.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Florence Jacquet & Emmanuelle Chevassus Lozza, 2008.
"Tariffs and other trade costs: assessing obstacles to Mediterranean countries' access to EU-15 fruit and vegetable markets,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 409-438, December.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Florence Jacquet & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza, 2008. "Tariffs and other trade costs: assessing obstacles to Mediterranean countries'access to EU-15 fruit and vegetable markets," Post-Print hal-01172893, HAL.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2009. "The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports from China to the EU," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emlinger, Charlotte & Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Jacquet, Florence, 2010. "Fruit and vegetable access to EU markets: Dissecting tariffs faced by Mediterranean countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 599-611, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tragwp:7281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://tradeag.vitamib.com/ .