EU Trade Preferences for Moroccan Tomato Exports--Who Benefits?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2009. "The EU entry price system for fresh fruits and vegetables - Paper tiger or powerful market barrier?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2006. "How effective is the EU's import regime for oranges?," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10095, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2007. "The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Working Papers 7114, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Norehan Abdullah & Hussin Abdullah & Hadi M. Othman Abuhriba, 2014. "The Determinants of Trade and Trade Direction of Arab Maghreb Union (AMU)," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 46-62.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Florence Jacquet & Emmanuelle Chevassus Lozza, 2008.
"Tariffs and other trade costs: assessing obstacles to Mediterranean countries' access to EU-15 fruit and vegetable markets,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 409-438, December.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Florence Jacquet & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza, 2008. "Tariffs and other trade costs: assessing obstacles to Mediterranean countries'access to EU-15 fruit and vegetable markets," Post-Print hal-01172893, HAL.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2007. "Trade Model to Assess Euro-Med Agreements. An Application to the Fresh Tomato Market," Working Papers 7281, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2008. "How effective is the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44063, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2008. "Current preferences of Southern Mediterranean Countries and their erosion after variations of the entry price system," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44157, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Tangermann, Stefan, 2005. "Entwicklung und Zukunft der EU â€“ AgrarhandelsprÃ¤ferenzen fÃ¼r die sÃ¼dlichen und Ã¶stlichen Mittelmeeranrainerstaaten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(7).
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2006. "The EU's Import Regime for Oranges - Much Ado about Nothing?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25604, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- PÃ©rez Mesa, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Should AlmerÃa (Spain) have to be worried, thinking that their tomato export is currently affected by international competition?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), June.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2009. "The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports from China to the EU," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2009. "The Price Stabilisation Effects of the EU import regime of fruit and vegetables: the case of tomatoes," MPRA Paper 25718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anonymous, 2007. "Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 3, Number 1, Spring 2007," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 3(1).
More about this item
KeywordsMorocco; tomatoes; trade preferences; Euro-Mediterranean Agreement; tariff rate quota; quota rent; International Relations/Trade; Q17; F14;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.