How effective is the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald, 2005. "EU Trade Preferences for Moroccan Tomato Exports--Who Benefits?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24686, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anton, Jesus & Muniz, Ignacio Atance, 2007. "Measuring domestic implications of tariff cuts under EU entry price regime," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9400, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2007. "Assessing Euro-Med Trade Preferences: The Case of Entry Price Reduction," Working Papers 7293, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2007. "Assessing Euro-Med trade preferences: the case of entry price reduction," MPRA Paper 1865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomez, Victor D. Martinez, 2007. "Assessing Euro-Med Trade Preferences: The Case of Entry Price Reduction," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9447, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cioffi, Antonio & dell'Aquila, Crescenzo, 2004. "The effects of trade policies for fresh fruit and vegetables of the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 169-185, April.
- JosÈ-MarÌa GarcÌa-Alvarez-Coque, 2002. "Agricultural trade and the Barcelona Process: is full liberalisation possible?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2006. "The EU's Import Regime for Oranges - Much Ado about Nothing?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25604, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsthreshold cointegration; spatial price transmission; vector error correction model; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .