Assessing Euro-Med trade preferences: the case of entry price reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamazaki, Fumiko, 1996. "Potential erosion of trade preferences in agricultural products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 409-417.
- Swinbank, Alan & Ritson, Christopher, 1995. "The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 339-357, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2009. "The EU entry price system for fresh fruits and vegetables - Paper tiger or powerful market barrier?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2007. "The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Working Papers 7114, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2008. "Current preferences of Southern Mediterranean Countries and their erosion after variations of the entry price system," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44157, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emlinger, Charlotte & Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Jacquet, Florence, 2010. "Fruit and vegetable access to EU markets: Dissecting tariffs faced by Mediterranean countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 599-611, December.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2008. "How effective is the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44063, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro-Mediterranean Trade; trade preferences; fruits and vegetables; entry price regime;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-02-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.