Agricultural Policy Reform In The Wto: The Road Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapouri, Shahla & Rosen, Stacey L., 1999. "Food Security Assessment: Why Countries Are at Risk," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33614, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio, 2000. "Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 219-229, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Agriculture, and Poverty in Low-income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- James Rude & Karl D. Meilke, 2002. "Two Unknowns and No Equations: Implications of the Doha Declaration for Canadian Agricultural Policy," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(4), pages 415-437, December.
- Gervais Jean-Philippe & Rude James I, 2003. "Some Unintended Consequences of TRQ Liberalization," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2007.
"Preferential trading agreements and agricultural liberalization in East and South-East Asia,"
STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 75-130,
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2006. "Preferential Trading Agreements and Agricultural Liberalization in East and Southeast Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2006-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2006. "Preferential Trading Agreements and Agricultural Liberalization in East and Southeast Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22678, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2006. "Preferential Trading Agreements and Agricultural Liberalization in East and Southeast Asia," Working Papers 1106, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & de Cara, Stephane & Fang, Cheng & Isik, Murat & Matthey, Holger, 2003. "Agricultural Markets Liberalization And The Doha Round," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25875, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frohberg, K. & Hartmann, M. & Weingarten, P. & Winter, E., 2001. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf die Beitrittsländer - Analyse unter Berücksichtigung der WTO-Verpflichtungen," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2002. "Domestic Support And Wto Negotiations From Developing Countries' Perspectives," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36667, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Roe, Terry L., 2003. "Markets, Trade And The Role Of Institutions In African Development," Conference Papers 28069, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Keith Walsh & Martina Brockmeier & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Implications of Domestic Support Disciplines for Further Agricultural Trade Liberalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp99, IIIS.
- Young, Linda M., 2005. "Export Competition Disciplines in the Doha Round," Trade Issues Papers 14573, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Efthimia Tsakiridou & Agapi Somwaru & Konstadinos Mattas, 2010. "Middle East and North Africa countries' agricultural export potentials under trade reforms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1591-1599.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beckman, Jayson & Dyck, John & Heerman, Kari, 2017. "The Global Landscape of Agricultural Trade, 1995-2014," Economic Information Bulletin 265270, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rude, James & Meilke, Karl D., 2005.
"Implications of the July 2004 WTO Framework Agreement for Canadian Agriculture,"
24159, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rude, James & Meilke, Karl D., 2005. "Implications of the July 2004 WTO Framework Agreement for Canadian Agriculture," Trade Policy Briefs 24150, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009.
"On the European Responsibility in the Agricultural Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Modelling the Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(10), pages 1434-1460, October.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009. "On the European responsibility in the agricultural multilateral trade negotiations: modelling the impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy," Post-Print hal-01462522, HAL.
- Stout, Jim & Leetmaa, Susan E. & Normile, Mary Anne, 2002. "Evaluating EU Agricultural Policy Reform Using the EU WTO Model," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24941, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Bureau Jean-Christophe & Salvatici Luca, 2004.
"WTO Negotiations on Market Access in Agriculture: a Comparison of Alternative Tariff Cut Proposals for the EU and the US,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2003. "WTO Negociations on Market Access in Agriculture: a Comparison of alternative Tariff Cut Proposals for the EU and the US," Working Papers 2003/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- James Scott & Rorden Wilkinson, 2012. "Changing of the guard: expert knowledge and ‘common sense’ in the Doha Development Agenda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 16612, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "Oecd Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Prices And Producers Welfare," Trade Working Papers 22225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:34015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.