Food Security Assessment: Why Countries Are at Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crosson, P. & Anderson, J.R., 1992. "Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030," Papers 184, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dembele, Niama Nango, 2001. "Sécurité alimentaire en Afrique Sub-saharienne: Quelle Stratégie de Réalisation?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55455, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Rosen, Stacey L., 2002. "Measuring Access To Food In Developing Countries: The Case Of Latin America," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19716, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Rosen, Stacey L., 2003. "Food Security In Brazil: Can "Lula" Keep His Promise?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22049, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Silke Gabbert & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2005.
"The Link between Poverty and Undernourishment: Uncovering a Methodological Flaw,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 150-155.
- Silke Gabbert & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2005. "The Link between Poverty and Undernourishment: Uncovering a Methodological Flaw," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 150-155.
- Johann, Kirsten & Mapila, Mariam & Okello, Julius J. & De, Sourovi, 2013. "Managing Agricultural Commercialization for Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 206518, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Diao, Xinshen & Elbehri, Aziz & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Gibson, Paul R. & Leetmaa, Susan E. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Nelson, Frederick J. & Nimon, R. Wesley & Normile, Mary Anne & Roe, Terry L. & Shapouri, S, 2001. "Agricultural Policy Reform In The Wto: The Road Ahead," Agricultural Economics Reports 34015, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; developing countries; productivity; foreign exchange availability; import capacity; income distribution; population growth; nutritional requirements; per capita consumption; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.