Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavazzoni, James & Volk, Tyler, 1996. "Assessing long-term impacts of increased crop productivity on atmospheric CO2," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 403-411, May.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1997. "World food markets into the 21st century: environmental and resource constraints and policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2002. "Environmental Issues and Farming in Developing Countries," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7011, International Farm Management Association.
- Shapouri, Shahla & Rosen, Stacey L., 1999. "Food Security Assessment: Why Countries Are at Risk," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33614, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ron Duncan, 2002. "Regional Security: Alan Dupont, East Asia Imperilled: Transnational Challenges to Security Cambridge University Press, Melbourne, 2001," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 165-169.
- Anonymous, 1994. "A Profit in Our Own Country: Record of a seminar conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra, May 17 1994," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118450.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1998. "Selected policy issues in international agricultural research: On striving for international public goods in an era of donor fatigue," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1149-1162, June.
- Harris, Jonathan M., 1996. "World agricultural futures: regional sustainability and ecological limits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 95-115, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.