A Profit in Our Own Country: Record of a seminar conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra, May 17 1994
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Lubulwa, Godfrey, 1994. "Evaluation of Postharvest Research: Results for an Application to Tropical Fruit Research Projects and Some Further Methodological Issues," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148168, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Crosson, P. & Anderson, J.R., 1992. "Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030," Papers 184, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Balassa, Bela, 1979. "The Changing Pattern of Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 259-266, May.
- Anderson, Kym, 1989.
"Does agricultural growth in poor countries harm agricultural-exporting rich countries?,"
Blackwell, pages 309-321.
- Anderson, Kym, 1989. "Does Agricultural Growth in Poor Countries Harm Agricultural-Exporting Rich Countries?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- Kym Anderson, 1988. "Does Agricultural Growth in Poor Countries Harm Agricultural-Exporting Rich Countries?," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 1981. "Politicoeconomic Factors Affecting Public Agricultural Research Investment in Developing Countries," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197126, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Braun, Joachim. & Hopkins, Raymond F. & Puetz, Detlev & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1993. "Aid to agriculture," Food policy reports 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciarm:118450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aciarau.html .