A Profit in Our Own Country: Record of a seminar conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra, May 17 1994
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Lubulwa, Godfrey, 1994. "Evaluation of Postharvest Research: Results for an Application to Tropical Fruit Research Projects and Some Further Methodological Issues," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148168, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Crosson, P. & Anderson, J.R., 1992. "Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030," Papers 184, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Balassa, Bela, 1979. "The Changing Pattern of Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 259-266, May.
- Anderson, Kym, 1989.
"Does agricultural growth in poor countries harm agricultural-exporting rich countries?,"
Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 309-321, December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1989. "Does Agricultural Growth in Poor Countries Harm Agricultural-Exporting Rich Countries?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- Kym Anderson, 1988. "Does Agricultural Growth in Poor Countries Harm Agricultural-Exporting Rich Countries?," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- von Braun, Joachim. & Hopkins, Raymond F. & Puetz, Detlev & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1993. "Aid to agriculture," Food policy reports 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciarm:118450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.