A Profit in Our Own Country: Record of a seminar conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra, May 17 1994
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kym Anderson, 1988.
"Does Agricultural Growth in Poor Countries Harm Agricultural-Exporting Rich Countries?,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1988-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 1989. "Does agricultural growth in poor countries harm agricultural-exporting rich countries?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 309-321, December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1989. "Does Agricultural Growth in Poor Countries Harm Agricultural-Exporting Rich Countries?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- von Braun, Joachim. & Hopkins, Raymond F. & Puetz, Detlev & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1993. "Aid to agriculture," Food policy reports 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Balassa, Bela, 1979. "The Changing Pattern of Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 259-66, May.
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Lubulwa, Godfrey, 1994. "Evaluation of Postharvest Research: Results for an Application to Tropical Fruit Research Projects and Some Further Methodological Issues," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148168, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Crosson, P. & Anderson, J.R., 1992. "Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030," Papers 184, World Bank - Technical Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciarm:118450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.