Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 183424 A review of options for dryland salinity management in low rainfall agricultural environments in Western Australia
by John, Michele & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 183423 Pricing Policies under Different Objectives: Implications for the Pricing Behaviour of AWB Ltd
by Lobb, Alexandra & Fraser, Rob
- 183422 Modelling World Dairy Trade: The Potential Impact of Officially Supported Export Credits on the Australian Dairy Industry
by Seyoum, Emayenesh & Goddard, Ellen & MacLaren, Donald & Griffith, Garry
- 183421 A herbicide dose strategy able to account for environmental variation allows lower overall herbicide use without compromising long run economic benefits
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Jones, Randall E. & Medd, Richard W.
- 179527 Adoption of herbicide resistance management practices by Australian grain growers
by Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 179524 Disaggregating consumer demands for organic and genetically modified foods using the Choice Modelling technique
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 174074 Credit Constraints and Opportunities for Smallholder Producers in the Philippines
by Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M. & Mesorado, Ria
- 174073 Economics of retail competition in Australia's natural gas industry
by Roberts, Adam & Harman, Julie
- 174072 Farm Management In The 21st Century
by Mullen, J. D.
- 174066 A Laboratory Study of Auctions for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 174063 The Emerging Dairy Economy in China: Production, Consumption and Trade Prospects
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Jun-Lin
- 174061 WTO: Key Issues for Freer Agricultural Trade: Developing Country perspectives
by Zhong, Funing
- 174058 China's Accession to WTO: It's Impact on Chinese Agriculture and Rural Economy
by Zhong, Funing
- 174055 Agenda for the 21st Century: What does the future hold for agricultural and resource economists? Agricultural and resource economists – contributors to improving the triple bottom line
by Woods, Elizabeth
- 174050 Convergence in Food Consumption in Rural China: Evidence from Household Survey Data
by Wan, Guang Hua
- 174048 Realising Australian Agricultural Potential: Economics and Sociology applied to Structural Adjustment Policy Development
by Taylor, Philip
- 174045 The Allocation of Property Rights when One Action Produces a Public and a Private Good
by Strappazzon, Loris & Ha, Arthur & Eigenraam, Mark & Duke, Charlotte & Stoneham, Gary
- 174043 Auctions for conservation contracts: an empirical Examination of Victoria’s Bush Tender Trial
by Stoneham, Gary & Chaudhri, Vivek & Ha, Arthur & Strappazzon, Loris
- 174039 Delving and Divining for Australian Farm Management Agenda: 1970-2010
by Ronan, Glenn
- 174038 Framing effects and benefit transfer in the Fitzroy basin
by Rolfe, John & Loch, Adam & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 173989 Impact on Australia of ICARDA’s Research on Kabuli Chickpeas
by Quade, Kathryn J. & Brennan, John P. & Aw-Hassan, Aden & Nordblom, Thomas L.
- 173988 2002 Aares Conference Program
- 173987 AGENDA FOR THE 21st CENTURY: NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE ENVIRONMENT. EUROPE
by Riera, Pere
- 173986 Changed Payment System for Wheat Grades: Consequences for Farming Systems in the Central West of NSW
by Patton, Dean & Brennan, John P.
- 173985 The economics of sustainability The challenge of agricultural and resource economics in the 21st Century
by Beale, Roger
- 173984 Australian Agricultural Economics - Critical Issues That Shaped The Profession
by Myers, Laurel
- 173983 Assessment Of Irrigation Rehabilitation Options In The Lower Murray Reclaimed Irrigation Area
by Wheeler, Sarah & Young, Doug & Hajkowicz, Stefan & Manson, Andrew & Bright, Melissa
- 173982 Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 173981 Chinese Agricultural Water Resource Utilization in 21st Century
by Hongyun, Han
- 173980 Demand Systems With Unit Values: Comparisons With Elasticities from Market Prices
by Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott
- 173979 Australia As A Branch Office Economy
by Garnaut, Ross
- 173978 An Economic Method for Empirically Assessing the ‘Appropriate Level of Protection
by Cook, David & Fraser, Rob
- 173977 A Fair Go: Attitudes towards equity in natural resource management in WA
by Burton, Michael P.
- 173976 China’S Accession To The Wto. What Is At Stake For Agricultural Markets?
by Fuller, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Cara, Stephane De & Fabiosa, Jacinto & Fang, Cheng & Matthey, Holger
- 173975 Impact of China’s WTO Accession on Rural-Urban Income Inequality
by Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena
- 173974 Assessing Water Sharing Rules in Unregulated Rivers in NSW: Mooki River
by Aluwihare, Parakrama B. & Crean, J. & Young, R.T.
- 173973 A paper on Agricultural Development Policy and WTO Accession of Lao PDR for a Workshop on “ WTO: Issues for Developing Countries
by Akkharath, Inthadom
- 125627 Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?
by Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn
- 125625 China's PSE: Are Chinese Farmers Subsidised?
by Zhang, Li-Qing & Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
- 125622 Sustainability Analysis of Local and Transmigrant Farming Systems in Tidal Swamplands: A Proposed Study in South Borneo, Indonesia
by Yanti, Nuri Dewi & Lumley, Sarah & Rumley, Dennis
- 125618 China's Regional Feedgrain Trade Patterns and Responses to Price Changes
by Xin, Xian & Wan, Guang Hua & Liu, Xiao-Yun
- 125615 The economics of organic cereal-livestock farming in Australia revisited
by Wynen, Els
- 125613 Is a UN Soil Convention feasible? A comparative analysis
by Wynen, Els & Vanzetti, David
- 125612 A Bioeconomic Analysis of Soil Carbon Sequestration in Agro-Forests
by Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125611 The Economics of Desalination and It's Potential Application to Australia
by Winter, Tennille & Pannell, David J. & McCann, Laura M.J.
- 125610 Whose Values Count? Using Choice Modelling to Assess Values Held by Indigenous People for Floodplain Development
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 125609 Re-visiting cost recovery for government services
by Wilson, Trevor & Glasson, Zoe
- 125608 Forecast errors in global population projections: implications for food
by Wilson, Chris
- 125607 Targetting Incentives for Policy: Linking Bio-Economic Modeling to On-Ground Outcomes
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 125606 Optimal Monitoring of Agri-environmental Schemes
by White, Benedict
- 125605 Private incentives for voluntary on-farm management of ovine Johne’s disease
by Webster, Stewart
- 125604 Environmental Accounting: Concepts, Practive and Assessment of Sustainable Development
by Vardon, Michael & Harrison, Bob
- 125173 Simulating the impact on developing countries of market access reform
by Vanzetti, David
- 125171 An International Review of Environmental Markets and Trading Programs
by Bueren, Martin van
- 125170 Coffee and subsistence production: complementarity or competition? A case study from an Ede (Rhade) village in Vietnam
by Trung, Dand Dinh
- 125169 Inventories and Commodity Price Volatility: A Test of the Theory of Storage
by Toyne, Chris
- 125167 Estimating Research Benefits When there is Input and Output Substitution: An Applied Analysis
by Strappazzon, Loris & Eigenraam, Mark & Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Stoneham, Gary
- 125166 Sustainability of the pig and poultry industries in Santa Catarina State, Brazil: Challenges for socio-economic researchers, extension professionals and operators
by Spies, Airton & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Chamala, Shankariah & Beeton, Bob
- 125164 Dominance Analysis of Crop Rotation Trials
by Scott, J. Fiona
- 125162 Finding a win-win situation for salinity on the Liverpool Plains
by Scott, J. Fiona & Farquharson, Robert J.
- 125159 Information Needs of Western Australian Farmers in Relation to Precision Farming
by Rubzen, Brian Bien & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay
- 125157 Opportunity costs of pasture rundown in Queensland: Is tree clearing viable over the longer term?
by Rolfe, John & Sangha, Kamaljit & Jalota, Rajesh
- 125156 Water Allocation Issues in the Fitzroy Basin
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill & Bullpit, Geoff
- 125154 Reducing Methane Emissions from Cattle Production in Central Queensland
by Rolfe, John
- 125152 Assessing the costs and benefits of computers and internet use by landholders in Central Queensland
by Rolfe, John & Gregor, Shirley & Menzies, Don
- 125150 Marketing Systems for Small Livestock in the Philippines: The Case of Western Leyte
by Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M. & Mesorado, Ria
- 125149 Implications of alternative mill mud management options in the Australian sugar industry
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Mason, F.M.
- 125148 Economic and environmental impacts of groundwater management scenarios in Burdekin Delta
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Arunakumaren, J. & Bajracharya, K. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Bristow, Keith L.
- 125147 An economic assessment of the role of commercial tree crops to achieve greenhouse gas neutrality in predominantly grazing systems of south-western Australia
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Schilizzi, Steven & Bennett, David
- 125145 Prose, psychopaths and persistence: Personal perspectives on publishing
by Pannell, David J.
- 125144 The Political Economy of Funding Agricultural R&D in Papua New Guinea: A Case Study
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 125143 Polocies for the Management of Weeds in Natural Ecosystems: A Dynamic Programming Approach
by Odom, Doreen I.S. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, Jack A. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125141 The Value of Roundup-Ready® Canola in a Multi-Weed Farming System
by Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 125139 Finding the optimal balance between economical and ecological demands on agriculture – research results and model calculations for a Bavarian experimental farm
by Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Truggelmann, Lothar
- 125137 The Potential Impact of Water Market Reform and Dairy Deregulation on Dairy Farming for the Lower Murray
by Manson, Andrew & Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Bright, Melissa & Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 125136 Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis
by Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 125133 Policy Analysis Using a Village Model: Land-Use in Vietnam
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg & Marsh, Sally P.
- 125131 Household Animal Raising Behaviour in China’s Developed Regions: The Case of Zhejiang Province
by Liu, Xi-An & Guo, Qing-Fang & Teng, Hua-Yong
- 125130 Where should out water go? Assessing trade-offs in water allocation in the Namoi River Catchment
by Letcher, Rebecca A. & Watson, W.D. & Hall, Nigel H.
- 125129 An analysis of sugarcane harvesting options in the Tully mill area using dynamic and linear programming
by Lawes, Roger A. & Wegener, Malcolm K.
- 125126 Enhancing biodiversity preservation on privately owned land: An analysis of New Zealand’s policy approach
by Lane, Helen R. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 125124 Economic evaluation of pasture renovation options in irrigated dairy farming
by Kularatne, Dailin & Lawson, Alister
- 125122 Catch, Efficiency and the Management of the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery
by Kompas, Tom & Che, Nhu
- 125116 Business aims, industry priorities and farmer association roles in the Queensland Redclaw crayfish industry
by Jarratt, Ian S.
- 125114 Seeds of Progress? French Wheat Production, Quality, and Policy
by James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M.
- 125113 An analysis of the growth of the Australian dairy and meat processing industries
by Jahan, Nilufar & Smith, Perry & Rodriguez, Gil
- 125112 Issues in the Implementation of Nonpoint Source Pollution Mitigation: A Case Study of Potential Expansion of the Sugar Industry in North Queensland
by Jacobsen, Ben & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 125111 Prospects for Crop Insurance in Western Australia
by Hertzler, Greg & Collinson, Duane & Heemst, Natasha van
- 125110 Evaluating the performance of collaborative research and development activities
by Henderson, Tracy M.
- 125108 Farming Giant Clams for the Aquarium and Seafood Markets: A Bioeconomic Analysis
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125107 Evaluating Externalities Using Bioeconomic Techniques: The Impact of Forestry on mariculture
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125098 An Evaluation of Options for Managing Dairying in the Lower Murray Reclaimed Irrigation Areas in South Australia Using Multiple Criteria Analysis
by Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 125097 Investment in Pollution Abatement and Productivity Change in Canadian Regional Pulp and Paper Industries
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 125096 Optimal extraction of water from a groundwater system with two linked aquifers
by Hafi, Ahmed & Cao, Liangyue
- 125094 Estimating benefits for dairy production systems from sustainable irrigation practices: Intervention and adjustment in Victorian Land and Water Management Plans
by Gyles, Oliver
- 125093 Testing for Market Power in the Australian Grains and Oilseeds Industries
by Griffith, Garry R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 125092 Further lessons from the Ord
by Greiner, Romy
- 125091 Global Population Forecast Errors, Economic Performance and Food Demand: Preliminary Simulations
by Graham, Brett & Tyers, Rodney
- 125088 Measuring the Benefits of Reticulated Sewerage -- Expectations and Expert Property Valuation
by Gillespie, Robert
- 125087 Effective Models of Community Consultation
by Fritschy, Sigmund
- 125086 Moral Hazard and Risk Management in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 125084 Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates
by Fraser, Iain & Horrace, William C.
- 125082 The Economic Implications of a Multiple Species Approach to Bioeconomic Modelling
by Fleming, Christopher M. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 125078 Biodiversity conservation: measurement and economic analysis
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Lowe, Kim & Todd, James
- 125076 Transaction Costs and Welfare in the Permanent Water Market in NSW
by Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Lockwood, Michael
- 125075 A Bibliography Of Australian Farm Management Research And Publication
by Cooper, Ian M.
- 125074 The Rold of Space in Environmental Valuation
by Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven
- 125070 Modelling profitable and sustainable farming systems in Central Queensland
by Chudleigh, Fred & Cox, Howard W. & Chapman, Veronica J.
- 125069 Beef Consumption, Supply and Trade in Korea
by Choi, Jung-Sup & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 125067 Carbon-Accounting Methods and Reforestation Incentives
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hean, Robyn L. & Wise, Russell M.
- 125064 Consumer Attitudes to Genetically Modified Organisms in Food in the UK
by Burton, Michael P. & Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor & James, Sallie
- 125062 Back to the future - Reinventing farm management economics in farming systems research
by Brennan, Lisa E. & McCown, Bob
- 125060 What Value Viable Country Communities?
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Bueren, Martin van & Whitten, Stuart M.
- 125059 Capturing benefits from the removal of impediments to water trade: a modelling framework
by Bell, Rosalyn & Blias, Athena
- 125058 The Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited
by Beghin, John C. & El Osta, Barbara & Cherlow, Jay R. & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 125057 Food Security and Agricultural Protection in South Korea
by Beghin, John C. & Nureau, Jean-Christophe & Park, Sung Joon
- 125056 The Commercialisation of Genetically Modified Crops: The Case of Canola in Western Australia
by Baumann, Annette
- 125055 Economic and physical attributes of dryland salinity in NSW: A review
by Bathgate, Andrew D.
- 125054 The Political Ecology of Environmental Priorities in Australia
by Antony, George
- 125052 Assessment of beef cattle development schemes on farm performance in Bali
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 125051 The economics of bycatch resuction devices in regulated fisheries
by Alaouze, Chris M.
- 125050 The structure of consumer energy demand in Australia: an application of a dynamic almost ideal demand system
by Muhammad, Akmal
- 125049 A Hedonic Price Analysis of Quality Characteristics of Chickpea in India
by Agbola, Frank W. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Rao, Partha P.
- 125047 The Analysis of Consumer Demand for Food in South Africa: An Application of the Modified Almost Ideal Demand System: Some Preliminary Results
by Agbola, Frank W. & Maitra, Pushkar & McLaren, Keith Robert
- 125109 An Investigation of the Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Broadacre Farmers
by Henderson, Benjamin B. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 125106 Natural Resource Accounting in Theory and Practive: A Critical Assessment
by Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain
- 125079 When Modern Agricultural (BIO)Technologies Meet Obsolete Trade PoliciesL The Case of the European Union's Sugar Industry
by Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric