Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 183424 A review of options for dryland salinity management in low rainfall agricultural environments in Western Australia
by John, Michele & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 183423 Pricing Policies under Different Objectives: Implications for the Pricing Behaviour of AWB Ltd
by Lobb, Alexandra & Fraser, Rob
- 183422 Modelling World Dairy Trade: The Potential Impact of Officially Supported Export Credits on the Australian Dairy Industry
by Seyoum, Emayenesh & Goddard, Ellen & MacLaren, Donald & Griffith, Garry
- 183421 A herbicide dose strategy able to account for environmental variation allows lower overall herbicide use without compromising long run economic benefits
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Jones, Randall E. & Medd, Richard W.
- 179527 Adoption of herbicide resistance management practices by Australian grain growers
by Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 179524 Disaggregating consumer demands for organic and genetically modified foods using the Choice Modelling technique
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 174074 Credit Constraints and Opportunities for Smallholder Producers in the Philippines
by Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M. & Mesorado, Ria
- 174073 Economics of retail competition in Australia's natural gas industry
by Roberts, Adam & Harman, Julie
- 174072 Farm Management In The 21st Century
by Mullen, J. D.
- 174066 A Laboratory Study of Auctions for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 174063 The Emerging Dairy Economy in China: Production, Consumption and Trade Prospects
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Jun-Lin
- 174061 WTO: Key Issues for Freer Agricultural Trade: Developing Country perspectives
by Zhong, Funing
- 174058 China's Accession to WTO: It's Impact on Chinese Agriculture and Rural Economy
by Zhong, Funing
- 174055 Agenda for the 21st Century: What does the future hold for agricultural and resource economists? Agricultural and resource economists – contributors to improving the triple bottom line
by Woods, Elizabeth
- 174050 Convergence in Food Consumption in Rural China: Evidence from Household Survey Data
by Wan, Guang Hua
- 174048 Realising Australian Agricultural Potential: Economics and Sociology applied to Structural Adjustment Policy Development
by Taylor, Philip
- 174045 The Allocation of Property Rights when One Action Produces a Public and a Private Good
by Strappazzon, Loris & Ha, Arthur & Eigenraam, Mark & Duke, Charlotte & Stoneham, Gary
- 174043 Auctions for conservation contracts: an empirical Examination of Victoria’s Bush Tender Trial
by Stoneham, Gary & Chaudhri, Vivek & Ha, Arthur & Strappazzon, Loris
- 174039 Delving and Divining for Australian Farm Management Agenda: 1970-2010
by Ronan, Glenn
- 174038 Framing effects and benefit transfer in the Fitzroy basin
by Rolfe, John & Loch, Adam & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 173989 Impact on Australia of ICARDA’s Research on Kabuli Chickpeas
by Quade, Kathryn J. & Brennan, John P. & Aw-Hassan, Aden & Nordblom, Thomas L.
- 173988 2002 Aares Conference Program
- 173987 AGENDA FOR THE 21st CENTURY: NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE ENVIRONMENT. EUROPE
by Riera, Pere
- 173986 Changed Payment System for Wheat Grades: Consequences for Farming Systems in the Central West of NSW
by Patton, Dean & Brennan, John P.
- 173985 The economics of sustainability The challenge of agricultural and resource economics in the 21st Century
by Beale, Roger
- 173984 Australian Agricultural Economics - Critical Issues That Shaped The Profession
by Myers, Laurel
- 173983 Assessment Of Irrigation Rehabilitation Options In The Lower Murray Reclaimed Irrigation Area
by Wheeler, Sarah & Young, Doug & Hajkowicz, Stefan & Manson, Andrew & Bright, Melissa
- 173982 Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 173981 Chinese Agricultural Water Resource Utilization in 21st Century
by Hongyun, Han
- 173980 Demand Systems With Unit Values: Comparisons With Elasticities from Market Prices
by Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott
- 173979 Australia As A Branch Office Economy
by Garnaut, Ross
- 173978 An Economic Method for Empirically Assessing the ‘Appropriate Level of Protection
by Cook, David & Fraser, Rob
- 173977 A Fair Go: Attitudes towards equity in natural resource management in WA
by Burton, Michael P.
- 173976 China’S Accession To The Wto. What Is At Stake For Agricultural Markets?
by Fuller, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Cara, Stephane De & Fabiosa, Jacinto & Fang, Cheng & Matthey, Holger
- 173975 Impact of China’s WTO Accession on Rural-Urban Income Inequality
by Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena
- 173974 Assessing Water Sharing Rules in Unregulated Rivers in NSW: Mooki River
by Aluwihare, Parakrama B. & Crean, J. & Young, R.T.
- 173973 A paper on Agricultural Development Policy and WTO Accession of Lao PDR for a Workshop on “ WTO: Issues for Developing Countries
by Akkharath, Inthadom
- 125627 Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?
by Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn
- 125625 China's PSE: Are Chinese Farmers Subsidised?
by Zhang, Li-Qing & Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
- 125622 Sustainability Analysis of Local and Transmigrant Farming Systems in Tidal Swamplands: A Proposed Study in South Borneo, Indonesia
by Yanti, Nuri Dewi & Lumley, Sarah & Rumley, Dennis
- 125618 China's Regional Feedgrain Trade Patterns and Responses to Price Changes
by Xin, Xian & Wan, Guang Hua & Liu, Xiao-Yun
- 125615 The economics of organic cereal-livestock farming in Australia revisited
by Wynen, Els
- 125613 Is a UN Soil Convention feasible? A comparative analysis
by Wynen, Els & Vanzetti, David
- 125612 A Bioeconomic Analysis of Soil Carbon Sequestration in Agro-Forests
by Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125611 The Economics of Desalination and It's Potential Application to Australia
by Winter, Tennille & Pannell, David J. & McCann, Laura M.J.
- 125610 Whose Values Count? Using Choice Modelling to Assess Values Held by Indigenous People for Floodplain Development
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 125609 Re-visiting cost recovery for government services
by Wilson, Trevor & Glasson, Zoe
- 125608 Forecast errors in global population projections: implications for food
by Wilson, Chris
- 125607 Targetting Incentives for Policy: Linking Bio-Economic Modeling to On-Ground Outcomes
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 125606 Optimal Monitoring of Agri-environmental Schemes
by White, Benedict
- 125605 Private incentives for voluntary on-farm management of ovine Johne’s disease
by Webster, Stewart
- 125604 Environmental Accounting: Concepts, Practive and Assessment of Sustainable Development
by Vardon, Michael & Harrison, Bob
- 125173 Simulating the impact on developing countries of market access reform
by Vanzetti, David
- 125171 An International Review of Environmental Markets and Trading Programs
by Bueren, Martin van
- 125170 Coffee and subsistence production: complementarity or competition? A case study from an Ede (Rhade) village in Vietnam
by Trung, Dand Dinh
- 125169 Inventories and Commodity Price Volatility: A Test of the Theory of Storage
by Toyne, Chris
- 125167 Estimating Research Benefits When there is Input and Output Substitution: An Applied Analysis
by Strappazzon, Loris & Eigenraam, Mark & Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Stoneham, Gary
- 125166 Sustainability of the pig and poultry industries in Santa Catarina State, Brazil: Challenges for socio-economic researchers, extension professionals and operators
by Spies, Airton & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Chamala, Shankariah & Beeton, Bob
- 125164 Dominance Analysis of Crop Rotation Trials
by Scott, J. Fiona
- 125162 Finding a win-win situation for salinity on the Liverpool Plains
by Scott, J. Fiona & Farquharson, Robert J.
- 125159 Information Needs of Western Australian Farmers in Relation to Precision Farming
by Rubzen, Brian Bien & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay
- 125157 Opportunity costs of pasture rundown in Queensland: Is tree clearing viable over the longer term?
by Rolfe, John & Sangha, Kamaljit & Jalota, Rajesh
- 125156 Water Allocation Issues in the Fitzroy Basin
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill & Bullpit, Geoff
- 125154 Reducing Methane Emissions from Cattle Production in Central Queensland
by Rolfe, John
- 125152 Assessing the costs and benefits of computers and internet use by landholders in Central Queensland
by Rolfe, John & Gregor, Shirley & Menzies, Don
- 125150 Marketing Systems for Small Livestock in the Philippines: The Case of Western Leyte
by Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M. & Mesorado, Ria
- 125149 Implications of alternative mill mud management options in the Australian sugar industry
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Mason, F.M.
- 125148 Economic and environmental impacts of groundwater management scenarios in Burdekin Delta
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Arunakumaren, J. & Bajracharya, K. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Bristow, Keith L.
- 125147 An economic assessment of the role of commercial tree crops to achieve greenhouse gas neutrality in predominantly grazing systems of south-western Australia
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Schilizzi, Steven & Bennett, David
- 125145 Prose, psychopaths and persistence: Personal perspectives on publishing
by Pannell, David J.
- 125144 The Political Economy of Funding Agricultural R&D in Papua New Guinea: A Case Study
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 125143 Polocies for the Management of Weeds in Natural Ecosystems: A Dynamic Programming Approach
by Odom, Doreen I.S. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, Jack A. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125141 The Value of Roundup-Ready® Canola in a Multi-Weed Farming System
by Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 125139 Finding the optimal balance between economical and ecological demands on agriculture – research results and model calculations for a Bavarian experimental farm
by Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Truggelmann, Lothar
- 125137 The Potential Impact of Water Market Reform and Dairy Deregulation on Dairy Farming for the Lower Murray
by Manson, Andrew & Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Bright, Melissa & Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 125136 Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis
by Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 125133 Policy Analysis Using a Village Model: Land-Use in Vietnam
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg & Marsh, Sally P.
- 125131 Household Animal Raising Behaviour in China’s Developed Regions: The Case of Zhejiang Province
by Liu, Xi-An & Guo, Qing-Fang & Teng, Hua-Yong
- 125130 Where should out water go? Assessing trade-offs in water allocation in the Namoi River Catchment
by Letcher, Rebecca A. & Watson, W.D. & Hall, Nigel H.
- 125129 An analysis of sugarcane harvesting options in the Tully mill area using dynamic and linear programming
by Lawes, Roger A. & Wegener, Malcolm K.
- 125126 Enhancing biodiversity preservation on privately owned land: An analysis of New Zealand’s policy approach
by Lane, Helen R. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 125124 Economic evaluation of pasture renovation options in irrigated dairy farming
by Kularatne, Dailin & Lawson, Alister
- 125122 Catch, Efficiency and the Management of the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery
by Kompas, Tom & Che, Nhu
- 125116 Business aims, industry priorities and farmer association roles in the Queensland Redclaw crayfish industry
by Jarratt, Ian S.
- 125114 Seeds of Progress? French Wheat Production, Quality, and Policy
by James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M.
- 125113 An analysis of the growth of the Australian dairy and meat processing industries
by Jahan, Nilufar & Smith, Perry & Rodriguez, Gil
- 125112 Issues in the Implementation of Nonpoint Source Pollution Mitigation: A Case Study of Potential Expansion of the Sugar Industry in North Queensland
by Jacobsen, Ben & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 125111 Prospects for Crop Insurance in Western Australia
by Hertzler, Greg & Collinson, Duane & Heemst, Natasha van
- 125110 Evaluating the performance of collaborative research and development activities
by Henderson, Tracy M.
- 125108 Farming Giant Clams for the Aquarium and Seafood Markets: A Bioeconomic Analysis
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125107 Evaluating Externalities Using Bioeconomic Techniques: The Impact of Forestry on mariculture
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125098 An Evaluation of Options for Managing Dairying in the Lower Murray Reclaimed Irrigation Areas in South Australia Using Multiple Criteria Analysis
by Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 125097 Investment in Pollution Abatement and Productivity Change in Canadian Regional Pulp and Paper Industries
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 125096 Optimal extraction of water from a groundwater system with two linked aquifers
by Hafi, Ahmed & Cao, Liangyue
- 125094 Estimating benefits for dairy production systems from sustainable irrigation practices: Intervention and adjustment in Victorian Land and Water Management Plans
by Gyles, Oliver
- 125093 Testing for Market Power in the Australian Grains and Oilseeds Industries
by Griffith, Garry R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 125092 Further lessons from the Ord
by Greiner, Romy
- 125091 Global Population Forecast Errors, Economic Performance and Food Demand: Preliminary Simulations
by Graham, Brett & Tyers, Rodney
- 125088 Measuring the Benefits of Reticulated Sewerage -- Expectations and Expert Property Valuation
by Gillespie, Robert
- 125087 Effective Models of Community Consultation
by Fritschy, Sigmund
- 125086 Moral Hazard and Risk Management in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 125084 Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates
by Fraser, Iain & Horrace, William C.
- 125082 The Economic Implications of a Multiple Species Approach to Bioeconomic Modelling
by Fleming, Christopher M. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 125078 Biodiversity conservation: measurement and economic analysis
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Lowe, Kim & Todd, James
- 125076 Transaction Costs and Welfare in the Permanent Water Market in NSW
by Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Lockwood, Michael
- 125075 A Bibliography Of Australian Farm Management Research And Publication
by Cooper, Ian M.
- 125074 The Rold of Space in Environmental Valuation
by Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven
- 125070 Modelling profitable and sustainable farming systems in Central Queensland
by Chudleigh, Fred & Cox, Howard W. & Chapman, Veronica J.
- 125069 Beef Consumption, Supply and Trade in Korea
by Choi, Jung-Sup & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 125067 Carbon-Accounting Methods and Reforestation Incentives
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hean, Robyn L. & Wise, Russell M.
- 125064 Consumer Attitudes to Genetically Modified Organisms in Food in the UK
by Burton, Michael P. & Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor & James, Sallie
- 125062 Back to the future - Reinventing farm management economics in farming systems research
by Brennan, Lisa E. & McCown, Bob
- 125060 What Value Viable Country Communities?
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Bueren, Martin van & Whitten, Stuart M.
- 125059 Capturing benefits from the removal of impediments to water trade: a modelling framework
by Bell, Rosalyn & Blias, Athena
- 125058 The Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited
by Beghin, John C. & El Osta, Barbara & Cherlow, Jay R. & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 125057 Food Security and Agricultural Protection in South Korea
by Beghin, John C. & Nureau, Jean-Christophe & Park, Sung Joon
- 125056 The Commercialisation of Genetically Modified Crops: The Case of Canola in Western Australia
by Baumann, Annette
- 125055 Economic and physical attributes of dryland salinity in NSW: A review
by Bathgate, Andrew D.
- 125054 The Political Ecology of Environmental Priorities in Australia
by Antony, George
- 125052 Assessment of beef cattle development schemes on farm performance in Bali
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 125051 The economics of bycatch resuction devices in regulated fisheries
by Alaouze, Chris M.
- 125050 The structure of consumer energy demand in Australia: an application of a dynamic almost ideal demand system
by Muhammad, Akmal
- 125049 A Hedonic Price Analysis of Quality Characteristics of Chickpea in India
by Agbola, Frank W. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Rao, Partha P.
- 125047 The Analysis of Consumer Demand for Food in South Africa: An Application of the Modified Almost Ideal Demand System: Some Preliminary Results
by Agbola, Frank W. & Maitra, Pushkar & McLaren, Keith Robert