Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Bristow, Keith L. & Charlesworth, Philip B. & Lisson, Shaun N., 2001. "Economic evaluation of alternative irrigation practices for sugarcane production in the Burdekin Delta," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mike Young, 2000. "Opportunities to Improve Resource and Environmental Management: A roundtable discussion," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_02, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1992.
"Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1991. "Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2000. "The economics of the adoption of BMPs: the case of mariculture water management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 145-155, November.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Modelling socially optimal land allocations for sugar cane growing in North Queensland: a linked mathematical programming and choice modelling study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Rayment, George & Cook, Freeman & Grundy, Mike, 2001. "Externalities in cane production and environmental best practice," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125765, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David E. Ervin & Andrew Schmitz, 1996. "A New Era of Environmental Management in Agriculture?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1198-1206.
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; sugar industry; land management; economic modelling; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare02:125136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.