Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS)
Bangladesh Development Studies
March-June 2016, Volume 39, Issue 1-2
- 1-25 Challenges of Missing Data in Analyses of Aid Activity: The Case of US Aid Activity
by Udvari, Beáta & Dávid Kiss, Gábor & Pontet, Julianna
- 27-57 An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Monetary Policy Stance and Stock Price in Bangladesh
by Hossain, Md. Sajib & Hossain, Md. Amzad & Amin, Shabnaz
- 59-81 Formal vs. Informal Seeds: Adoption and Productivity Differences
by Iqbal, Kazi & Toufique, K. A.
- 83-101 Impact of Access to Credit on Rental Markets of Agricultural Capital Goods: Evidence from Assam of North-East India
by Kumar Das, Anup
- 103-116 Estimates of Per Capita Consumption of Food Grains in Bangladesh
by Hossain, Monzur & Yunus, Mohammad
- 104-127 Bringing the Art of Reasoning to the Driving Seat of Policymaking (An Economist in the Real World: The Art of Policymaking in India by Kaushik Basu)
by Toufique, K. A.
December 2015, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 1-30 Who Benefits Most from Microfinance in Bangladesh?
by R. Khandker, Shahidur & Khalily, M. A. Baqui & A. Samad, Hussain
- 31-46 Returns to Agricultural Microcredit: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Bangladesh
by Bidisha, Sayema Haque & Khan, Akib & Khondker, Bazlul Haque & Imran, Khalid
- 47-90 The Impact of China's Economic Activities in Africa on Economic Growth of African Countries
by Mitchell Omoruyi, Michale Ehizuelen
- 91-98 Anchoring Effect in Context of a Familiar Good: A Case Study of Irrigation Water Supply in Rural India
by Biswas, Durba
September 2015, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 1-24 Are Decentralised Governments More Effective in Mitigating Disaster Risks?
by Iqbal , Kazi & Ahmed, Meherun
- 25-34 Stock Market Crash and Stock Return Volatility: Empirical Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange
by Islam , K. M. Zahidul & Ahmed, Sayed Farrukh
- 35-57 Profitability and Comparative Advantage of Oilseed Production in Bangladesh
by Miah, M. A. Monayem & Rashid, M. A.