Democracy and Trade Balance: A Vector Autoregressive Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josef Brada & Ali Kutan & Su Zhou, 1997. "The exchange rate and the balance of trade: The Turkish experience," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 675-692.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1986. "Determinants of international trade flows : The Case of Developing Countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 107-123.
- Morrow, James D. & Siverson, Randolph M. & Tabares, Tressa E., 1998. "The Political Determinants of International Trade: The Major Powers, 1907â€“1990," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 92(3), pages 649-661, September.
- Jessica Decker & Jamus Lim, 2009. "Democracy and trade: an empirical study," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 165-186, April.
- Akhtar Akhtar Hossain, 2002. "Exchange Rate Responses to Inflation in Bangladesh," IMF Working Papers 02/166, International Monetary Fund.
- Morrow, James D. & Siverson, Randolph M. & Tabares, Tressa E., 1999. "Correction to â€œThe Political Determinants of International Tradeâ€," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 931-933, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roesmara Donna, Duddy & Widodo, Tri & Adiningsih, Sri, 2018. "Does Democracy Increase Bilateral Trade in MENA Region?," MPRA Paper 86369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDemocracy; Trade Balance;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:badest:0204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dilruba Mahhuba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bidssbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.