Optimum management and environmental protection in the aquaculture industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang,Fwu-Ranq, 2009.
"Stochastic Optimization in Continuous Time,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521541947.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999. "The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 158-175, September.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Hennessy, David A., 2001.
"Uncertainty, Risk Aversion, and Risk Management for Agricultural Producers,"
Staff General Research Papers
5323, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "Uncertainty, risk aversion, and risk management for agricultural producers," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 88-153 Elsevier.
- Stephen Smearman & Gerard D'souza & Virgil Norton, 1997. "External Costs of Aquaculture Production in West Virginia," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 167-175, September.
- Mahadev Bhat & Ramachandra Bhatta, 2004. "Considering Aquacultural Externality in Coastal Land Allocation Decisions in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 1-20, September.
- Hart, Rob, 2003. "Dynamic pollution control--time lags and optimal restoration of marine ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 79-93, November.
- Willassen, Yngve, 1998. "The stochastic rotation problem: A generalization of Faustmann's formula to stochastic forest growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 573-596, April.
- Reed, William J & Clarke, Harry R, 1990. "Harvest Decisions and Asset Valuation for Biological Resources Exhibiting Size-Dependent Stochastic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 147-69, February.
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2002. "Emission versus Input Taxes for Diffuse Nitrate Pollution Control in the Presence of Transaction Costs," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 129-139.
- Fwu-Ranq Chang, 2003.
"On the Elasticities of Harvesting Rules,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2000. "The economics of the adoption of BMPs: the case of mariculture water management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 145-155, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:4:p:849-857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.