Juan M Hernandez
|First Name:||Juan M|
|Facultad de CC.EE. y EE. c/Saulo Torón s/n 35017 Las Palmas Spain|
Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos en la Economía y la Gestión Las Palmas, Spain
Facultad de Economía, Empresa y Turismo
Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canaria
: +34 928 45 1843
+34 928 45 8225
Edif. Dptal. de la Facultad de CC. EE. y EE. (Modulo D), Campus Universitario de Tafira, 35017 - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
RePEc:edi:dmlpges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Donny Víctor Ponce Marbán & Juan Hernández Guerra & Eucario Gasca Leyva, 2005. "Viabilidad económica del policultivo de tilapia nilótica y langosta australiana en el estado de Yucatán, México," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2005-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Juan Hernández Guerra & Miguel León Santana & Carmelo León González, 2003. "Optiminación Dinámica en la gestión del cultivo de la dorada en la región mediterranea y canaria," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Hernández, Juan M. & González-Martel, Christian, 2017. "An evolving model for the lodging-service network in a tourism destination," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 482(C), pages 296-307.
- Poot-López, Gaspar Román & Hernández, Juan M. & Gasca-Leyva, Eucario, 2010. "Input management in integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Yucatan: Tree spinach leaves as a dietary supplement in tilapia culture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 98-104, February.
- Leon-Santana, Miguel & Hernandez, Juan M., 2008. "Optimum management and environmental protection in the aquaculture industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 849-857, February.
- Gasca-Leyva, Eucario & Hernández, Juan M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2008. "Optimal harvesting time in a size-heterogeneous population," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 161-168.
- Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon, Carmelo J., 2007. "The interactions between natural and physical capitals in the tourist lifecycle model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 184-193, April.
- Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon-Santana, Miguel & Leon, Carmelo J., 2007. "The role of the water temperature in the optimal management of marine aquaculture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 872-886, September.
- Carmelo Leon & Juan Hernandez & Miguel Leon-Santana, 2006. "The effects of water temperature in aquaculture management," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2159-2168.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon, Carmelo J., 2007.
"The interactions between natural and physical capitals in the tourist lifecycle model,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 184-193, April.
- S. Giannoni & F. Cerina, 2008. "Pollution Adverse Tourists and Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200822, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- F. Cerina, 2012. "Endogenous Growth and Sustainable Tourism," Working Paper CRENoS 201234, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Correani, Luca & Garofalo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Chaos in the tourism industry," MPRA Paper 9677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blanco, Ester & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier, 2009. "A dynamic approach to voluntary environmental contributions in tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 104-114, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan M Hernandez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.