Opportunities to Improve Resource and Environmental Management: A roundtable discussion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Rayment, George & Cook, Freeman & Grundy, Mike, 2001. "Externalities in cane production and environmental best practice," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125765, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2002. "Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125136, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jones, Ann & Lansdell, Nicola, 2001. "Environmental Labelling," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125682, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; policy; environmental management;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .