Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 174816 Towards a Template for Benchmarking the International Competitiveness of Australia’s Agri-Food Industries: Indicators to measure Industry Competitiveness: Dairy Industry Case Study
by Sinnadurai, Evelyn & Ronan, Glenn & Taylor, Philip & Mares, Tim
- 174788 The state-contingent model
by Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G.
- 174422 AARES Conference 2005: Program
- 139302 Growth Accounting for Sri Lanka’s Agriculture with special reference to Fertilizer and Non-Agriculture Prices: Does Policy Reforms Affect Agriculture Development?
by Yamaguchi, Mitoshi & Sanker, M.S. SriGowri
- 139301 A competitive bidding process with landholder cooperation for landscape linkage
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John & Whitten, Stuart M. & McCosker, Juliana
- 139298 Using Choice Modelling to establish the supply of riparian services and the potential for a water quality trading scheme in Central Queensland
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John & Whitten, Stuart M. & Alam, Khorshed & Street, Deborah
- 139296 Food Policy And Poverty: A General Equilibrium Analysis For Indonesia
by Warr, Peter G.
- 139294 An Analysis of Scope Economies and Technical Efficiency in Intensive Rainfed Lowland Rice-based Cropping Systems in Northwest Luzon, Philippines
by Villano, Renato A. & Lucas, Marilou P. & Pandey, Sushil
- 139293 A Model of the World Wool Market
by Verikios, George
- 139291 Commercial Forestry: An Economic Development Opportunity Consistent with the Property Rights of Wik People to Natural Resources
by Venn, Tyron J.
- 139289 Private Sector Conservation Enterprises in Australia
by Usher, Georgina & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 139287 Assessing the economic values of exotic invasive plants on areas of conservation significance in Queensland
by Tumaneng-Diete, Tessie & Page, Ashley & Binney, Jim
- 137952 Net Benefits from Investing in Lucerne (Medicago sativa) Phase Farming Systems in the Mixed Farming Zone of Northern Victoria
by Trapnell, Lindsay N. & Ransom, Kieran P. & Hirth, Jeff R. & Naji, Riad & Clune, Tim S.R. & Crawford, Michael C. & Harris, Ron H. & Whale, James & Wilson, K.F.
- 137951 Depreciation Rates for Australian Tractors and Headers - Is Machinery Depreciation a Fixed or Variable Cost?
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 137950 Using Choice Modeling to Value Ecosystem Services on Arable Land
by Takatsuka, Yuki & Cullen, Ross & Wilson, Matthew & Wratten, Steve D.
- 137949 Perspectives On The 2003 And 2004 Avian Influenza Outbreak In Bali &Lombok
by Simmons, Phil
- 137948 Economic Evaluations of Production Technologies in the Australian Sheep Industry
by Silvester, Luke T. & Vere, David T.
- 137947 Can a simple model predict complex bidding behaviour? Repeated multi-unit conservation auctions
by Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 137946 Modelling the implications for New Zealand trade and producer returns from different scenarios relating to the demand and supply of organic products
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Emanuelsson, Martin
- 137945 Towards a Template for Benchmarking the International Competitiveness of Australia’s Agri-Food Industries
by Ronan, Glenn & Sinnadurai, Evelyn & Taylor, Philip J.
- 137944 Integrated assessment and management of stochastic water resources in the Murray Darling Basin
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Connor, Jeffery D. & Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed
- 137943 Shifting Sands: Searching For A Compromise In The Wto Negotiations On Agriculture
by Peters, Ralf & Vanzetti, David
- 137941 Finding Nemo: Estimating Import Demand For Live Reef Food Fish
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Muldoon, Geoffrey & Johnston, Bill
- 137940 Developing Sustainable Aquaculture Systems In Vietnam
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Lever, Caroline & Schilizzi, Steven & Hertzler, Greg
- 137938 Funding and Managing Agricultural Research in a Developing Country: a Papua New Guinea case study
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 137937 Identifying Market Segments for Technology Adoption
by Morrison, Mark
- 137936 Import Demand for Quality in Japanese Beef Markets
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun Joung
- 137935 Trade flows between Australia and China: An opportunity for a free trade agreement
by McDonald, Daniel & Nair, Roneel & Rodriguez, Gil & Buetre, Benjamin L.
- 137934 A farm-level economic assessment of the Australian Merino, Dohne Merino, and South African Meat Merino sheep breeds in southern Australia
by Kopke, Emma & Kingwell, Ross S. & Young, John
- 137933 Estimation Of The Knowledge Spillover Effects Between Firms In Bio-Related Industries
by Kim, Hanho & Kim, Jae-Kyung
- 137932 Optimal uptake of second-generation genetically-modified crops
by Kaye-Blake, William & Saunders, Caroline M. & Fairweather, John
- 137930 Sustainability and integrated weed management in Australian winter cropping systems: a bioeconomic analysis
by Jones, Randall E.
- 137929 An economic assessment of the value of molecular markers in plant breeding programs
by Brennan, John P. & Rehman, Ata & Raman, Harsh & Milgate, Andrew W. & Pleming, Denise & Martin, Peter J.
- 137928 An appraisal of uncertainties in the Western Australian wine industry supply chain
by Islam, Nazrul & Quaddus, Mohammed
- 137927 Economy-wide impact of a decline in live-sheep exports: a CGE analysis
by Islam, Nazrul
- 137926 Using contracts to mitigate salinity: an analysis of voluntary cost-sharing agreements
by Harvey, Sallyann
- 137925 Towards some principles of good practice for decision analysis in agriculture
by Hardaker, J. Brian & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 137924 Incentives, Information & Drought Policy
by Ha, Arthur & Stoneham, Gary & Harris, Jane & Fisher, Bill & Strappazzon, Loris
- 137923 Wellbeing of Traditional Owners: conceptual and methodological approach
by Greiner, Romy & Larson, Silva & Herr, Alexander & Bligh, Victor
- 137922 Simulating Economic Values of a Genetic Improvement Program for Australian Farmed Saltwater Crocodiles
by Gray, Emily M. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 137921 On the Road to Better Management: An investigation into the benefits of managing the impacts of dryland salinity on roads
by Graham, Tennille
- 137920 Prices and poverty in urban Ethiopia
by Gebremedhin, Tesfaye A. & Whelan, Stephen
- 137867 Long Black: Surviving the coffee crisis
by Gabriele, Alberto & Vanzetti, David
- 137866 An economic approach to soil fertility management for wheat production in New South Wales and Queensland
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mullen, John D.
- 137863 Demand Management For Melbourne’S Water
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 137861 Issues Of Geographical Basis Risk In Weather Derivatives For Australian Wheat Farmers
by East, Miriam
- 137858 Screening options and setting priorities for River Murray floodplains
by Dyack, Brenda & Connor, Jeffery D. & Hatton MacDonald, Darla
- 137857 Regulation in Environmental Markets: What can we learn from Experiments to Reduce Salinity?
by Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata
- 137855 Optimal Land Management With Multiple Crops
by Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J.
- 137839 Importance of user cost to the optimal management of multiplecohort fish populations
by Doole, Graeme J. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 137838 The Economics of the Mandatory Renewable Energy Target (MRET)
by del Mundo, Israel & Wills, Ian R.
- 137837 Modelling agricultural supply response in Vietnam using a GIS and positive mathematical programming
by Brennan, Donna C.
- 137835 Hedonic Modelling for Australian Wine
by Davis, Tim & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 137833 “From devolved grants... to babysitting. Broadening the horizon of incentives.”
by Dalton, Kristy & McKee, James & Moss, Warwick & Pullen, Lyn
- 137831 Antitrust Analysis of Supermarket Retailing: Common Global Concerns that Play Out in Local Markets
- 137828 Rising interest in credence qualities in agricultural products and the role for government
by Cole, Anne & Harris, Jane
- 137822 Market incentives for biodiversity conservation in a saline-affected landscape: farmer response and feedback
by Clayton, Helena
- 137818 Economics of Weather Risk Management Using Climate Prediction Models
by Cheung, Amy & Ancev, Tihomir
- 137811 The Impact of Rural Financial Services on the Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in the Upper North of Thailand
by Chaovanapoonphol, Yaovarate & Battese, George E. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 137808 Global Demographic Change and Economic Performance: Implications for Agricultural Markets
by Chan, Ming Ming & Shi, Qun & Tyers, Rodney
- 137807 Wind Erosion in SA – An Economic Perspective
by Chambers, Adam & Bright, Melissa & Forward, Giles
- 137804 Modelling market power in the Indonesian palm oil industry
by Chalil, Diana & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 137802 An Experimental Approach To Estimating Willingess-Topay For Improvements In Food Safety
by Cao, Kay & Gibson, John & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 137799 Value of Life and Measuring the Benefits of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia
by Cameron, Michael P. & Gibson, John & Helmers, Kent & Lim, Steven & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Tressler, John & Vaddanak, Kien
- 137795 Policy Options for Dryland Salinity Management: An Agent-Based Model for Catchment Level Analysis
by Bhuiyan, Shamsuzzaman
- 137785 Incomplete Markets, Excluded Goods and Natural Resource Management
by Beare, Stephen & Newby, Jonathan C.
- 137781 Dynamic Recontracting of Water Rights
by Beard, Rodney & McDonald, Stuart
- 137775 Can non-market valuation measure indigenous knowledge?
by Awatere, Shaun
- 137745 Transportation Infrastructure and the Asia-Pacific Food System
by Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T.
- 137744 Industry Transition And Sugarcane Farm Households In Maryborough
by Antony, George & Jiao, Z. & Sestak, Frank
- 137743 Use of Spatially Referenced Data in Agricultural Economics Research
by Ancev, Tihomir & Odeh, Inakwu O.A.
- 137742 The farm level impacts of water sharing plans in the Namoi Valley: A stochastic dynamic programming analysis
by Aluwihare, Parakrama B. & Jones, Randall E. & Letcher, Rebecca A.
- 137741 Valuing the environment in developing countries: Problems and potentials
by Alam, Khorshed
- 137740 Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty
by Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 137736 Approximating supply response of a commodity with limited input data: The case of Australian bananas
by Abdalla, Ali & Sheales, Terry