On the Road to Better Management: An investigation into the benefits of managing the impacts of dryland salinity on roads
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Hajkowicz (Ed), 2002. "Regional Priority Setting in Queensland: A multi-criteria evaluation framework," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_010, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Greiner, Romy & Fulloon, Lachlan, 2001. "An economic analysis of farm forestry as a means of controlling dryland salinity," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(2), June.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 1992.
"Sensitivity analysis of simulation experiments: regression analysis and statistical design,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-315.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1990. "Sensitivity analysis of simulation experiments : Regression analysis and statistical design," Research Memorandum FEW 440, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graham, Tennille & White, Benedict & Pannell, David J., 2003. "Efficiency Policies for Salinity Management: Preliminary Research from a Spatial and Dynamic Metamodel," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57879, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G., 2000.
"A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 14-29, January.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Sargent, R., 1997. "A Methodology for Fitting and Validating Metamodels in Simulation," Discussion Paper 1997-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Alicia L. Carriquiry & Philip W. Gassman & P. G. Lakshminarayan & Jason F. Shogren, 1992.
"Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
92-wp97, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Cabe, Richard & Carriquiry, Alicia L. & Gassman, Philip W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 531, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pavelic, Paul & Dillon, Peter J. & Narayan, Kumar A. & Herrmann, Tim N. & Barnett, Stephen R., 1997. "Integrated groundwater flow and agronomic modelling for management of dryland salinity of a coastal plain in southern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 75-93, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare05:137921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .