Regional Priority Setting in Queensland: A multi-criteria evaluation framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razieh Mosadeghi & Jan Warnken & Rodger Tomlinson & Hamid Mirfenderesk, 2013. "Uncertainty analysis in the application of multi-criteria decision-making methods in Australian strategic environmental decisions," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(8), pages 1097-1124, October.
- Graham, Tennille, 2005. "On the Road to Better Management: An investigation into the benefits of managing the impacts of dryland salinity on roads," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137921, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit; Australia; Queensland; natural resources; mines;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:02_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.