Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 58276 Drugs as a Rational Choice: Preliminary Explorations of Marijuana Consumption in Australia
by Zhao, Xueyan
- 58275 Valuing Western Australia’s Recreational Fisheries
by Zhang, Jing & Hertzler, Greg & Burton, Michael P.
- 58274 Farming Systems in Swampland Ecosystems: A case study in South Borneo, Indonesia
by Yanti, Nuri Dewi & Lumley, Sarah & Rumley, Dennis
- 58273 Greenhouse gas emissions from livestock production
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Wreford, Anita
- 58272 Modelling Water Use in Thailand
by Piyanuch, Wuttisorn & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Batterham, Robert L.
- 58271 Tree-crop interactions and their environmental and economic implications in the presence of carbon-sequestration payments
by Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 58270 Regulating Ports: competition in South Australian port services for grain
by Wilson, Luke
- 58269 Markets for ecosystem services: Applying the concepts
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Salzman, James & Shelton, Dave & Procter, Wendy
- 58268 Eucalyptus biomass fuels: Price competitive or way off the money?
by van Bueren, Martin & Vincent, David P.
- 58266 Optimising Broadacre Crop Rotations using Dynamic Programming
by Trengove, Graham & Manson, Andrew
- 58265 An Investigation into the Net Benefits of Revegetating Agricultural Land with Indigenous Species in the Dryland Section of the Goulburn-Broken Catchment Area
by Trapnell, Lindsay N.
- 58264 Research Evaluation to Increase Impact
by Templeton, Deborah J.
- 58263 Inter organization water conflicts and their resolution in Som Kadgar tribal dominated irrigation project of Rajasthan - India
by Solanki, A.S.
- 58262 Equity issues and their socio-economic impact in a tribal dominated irrigation project of India
by Solanki, A.S.
- 58261 A Bio-economic Model of a Shrimp Hatchery in the Mekong River Delta of Vietnam
by Sinh, L.X. & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Brennan, Donna C.
- 58260 Rural-Urban Income Disparity and WTO Impact on China’s Agricultural Sector: Policy Considerations
by Wang, Xiaolu & Duncan, Ronald C.
- 58259 Farm credit its sources and pattern of Utilisation - An empirical analysis
by Singh, S.K.
- 58258 Structure and bargaining power in multilateral negotiations: Application to water management policies in France
by Simon, Leo K. & Thoyer, Sophie & Morardet, Sylvie & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rio, Patrick & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 58257 Evaluation of a Hybrid Seed Contract Between Smallholders and an MNC in East Java, Indonesia
by Simmons, Phil & Patrick, Ian & Winters, Paul C.
- 58256 International Trade In Dairy Products: Processors Market Power
by Seyoum, Emayenesh & Goddard, Ellen W. & MacLaren, Donald & Griffith, Garry R.
- 58255 Use Values of Forests in Pohnpei
by Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Gallen, Jane
- 58206 Deciding with long-term environmental impacts: what role for discounting?
by Schilizzi, Steven
- 58205 The True Story of Why Chickens Cross The Road: Consumer Demand, Processor Growing Contracts and Market Regulation in the Australian Chicken Meat Industry
by Ronan, Glenn & Cox, Greg & Howlett, Simon
- 58204 WTP and WTA in relation to irrigation development in the Fitzroy Basin, Queensland
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 58203 Linking Farmers to Markets Through Cooperatives Vegetables Supply Chain Redesign Options for Kapatagan, Mindanao, Philippines
by Manalili, Nerlita M.
- 58202 Capacity Building of Smallholder Livestock Farmers in Western Leyte, Philippines
by Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M.
- 58201 Economic tradeoffs for managing offsite impacts of irrigation areas
by Robinson, David & Kahn, Shahbaz
- 58200 Capturing Preference Heterogeneity in Stated Choice Models: A Random Parameter Logit Model of the Demand for GM Food
by Rigby, Dan & Burton, Michael P.
- 58199 Economics in plant breeding: A case focusing on doubled haploid technology
by Pluske, Johanna M.
- 58198 Emission Taxes and Tradable Permits: A Comparison of Views on Long Run Efficiency
by Pezzey, John C.V.
- 58197 Some Economics of Act Water Resources: Determining Initial "Cap" Entitlements for the Act
by Pagan, Phil & Peezey, J.
- 58196 Agri-environment Policy Design With Hidden Information and Hidden Action: Input Quotas vs Input Charges
by Ozanne, Adam & White, Benedict
- 58195 Unit Value Biases in Meat Demand in Indonesia
by Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John
- 58194 Bank Restructuring and its Implication on Indonesian Macro Economy and Agricultural Sector
by Oktaviani, Rina & Sugema, Iman & Ratnawaty, Anny
- 58193 Economic Issues in the Management of Plants Invading Natural Environments: Scotch Broom in Barrington Tops National Park
by Odem, Doreen & Sinden, Jack A. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 57930 Testing for Market Power in the Australian Grains and Oilseeds Industries: Further Results
by O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Griffith, Garry R. & Nightingale, John J. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 57929 Derivation of supply curves for catchment water effluents meeting specific salinity concentration targets in 2050: linking farm and catchment level models or “Footprints on future salt / water planes”
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Bathgate, Andrew D. & Young, Robert A.
- 57928 DEA based yardstick competition in natural resource management
by Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt
- 57927 Combining biophysical and price simulations to assess the economics of long-term crop rotations
by Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Whish, J. & Carberry, Peter S. & Dalgleish, N.
- 57926 A pluralistic methodology for analysing supply chains
by Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & McGregor, Murray J. & Batt, Peter J. & Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Rasco, Eufemio & Digal, Larry N. & Manalili, Nerlita M. & Moran, Antonio & Ellson, Adela & Montiflor, Marilou O. & Hualda, Luis & Migalbin, Lorraine
- 57925 Economic Analysis of Improving Cold Tolerance in Rice in Australia
by Singh, Rajinder Pal & Brennan, John P. & Farrell, Tim & Williams, Robert L. & Rienke, Russell & Lewin, Laurie & Mullen, John D.
- 57923 Farm Management - Bugger the roots, where is the future?
by McGregor, Murray J. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Dymond, John & Bent, Martin J.M.
- 57921 Towards a Resource Economics for Adaptive Managers
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 57920 Elasticities for U.S. Wheat Food Use by Class
by Marsh, Thomas L.
- 57919 Farm Size and Land Use Changes in Vietnam Following Land Reforms
by Marsh, Sally P. & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 57917 Linking Farmers to Markets Through Cooperatives Vegetables Supply Chain Redesign Options for Kapatagan, Mindanao, Philippines
by Manalili, Nerlita M.
- 57915 Consumers’ Preferences, Credence Goods And The Wto Sps Agreement
by MacLaren, Donald
- 57913 Implications of Recent Australian Wheat Industry Developments for Domestic and Overseas Prices
by Lobb, Alexandra E. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 57911 Effective information and the influence of an extension event on perceptions and adoption
by Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 57910 The WTO SPS Agreement in Action: Disputes over China’s Exports of Vegetables to Japan
by Liu, Xiaohe & MacLaren, Donald & Xue, Guixia
- 57909 Access Issues for Plant Breeders in an Increasingly Privatized World
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 57908 The Economics of Generating and Maintaining Plant Variety Rights in China
by Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Qian, Keming & Zhang, Yi
- 57907 Efficiency Gains and Cost Reductions from Individual Transferable Quotas: A Stochastic Cost Frontier for the Australian South East Fishery
by Kompas, Tom & Che, Tuong Nhu
- 57905 Institutional change and plant variety provision in Australia
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 57904 Extra-market values and water management in New Zealand
by Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 57903 Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing Sector in Malaysia
by Abdul Karim, Noor Al-Huda & Winters, Paul C. & Coelli, Tim J. & Fleming, Euan M.
- 57902 Modelling the Dynamics of Weed Management Technologies
by Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, Jack A.
- 57901 Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Johnston, Peter & Islam, Nazrul
- 57900 China’s WTO Accession and Regional Economies
by Jiang, Tingsong
- 57899 Resource Use And Farm Productivity Under Conjunctive Water Management In Pakistan
by Jehangir, Waqar Ahmed & Ashfaq, Muhammad & Christen, Evan
- 57898 WHY ARE US AND EU POLICIES TOWARD GMOs SO DIFFERENT?
by Jackson, Lee Ann & Anderson, Kym
- 57897 Who Benefits from Quality Labelling? Segregation Costs, International Trade and Producer Outcomes
by Jackson, Lee Ann
- 57896 Effects of HACCP and Eco Labels on Japanese Consumers’ Choice of Milk
by Iwamoto, Hiroyuki & Yamamoto, Yasutaka & Sato, Kazuo & Sawada, Manabu
- 57895 What Does A Dry Season Mean To The Western Australian Economy? A Cge Investigation
by Islam, Nazrul
- 57894 Land Use In The Australian Rangelands
by Hughes, Phil & Schuele, Michael
- 57893 The economic cost of weeds in dryland cotton production systems of Australia
by Hoque, Ziaul & Farquharson, Robert J. & Taylor, Ian & Walker, Steve & Osten, Vikki & Jones, Randall E.
- 57892 Comparing the effects of different approaches to liberalising world grains markets
by Hirad, Hagi & Nelson, Rohan & Andrews, Neil & Shaw, Ian
- 57891 A Stochastic Differential Equation for Modeling the “Classical” Probability Distributions
by Hertzler, Greg
- 57890 Modelling Farmer Response to Policy Reform: An Irish Example
by Hennessy, Thia C.
- 57889 Evaluation Of Collaborative Research And Development: Insights From A Survey Of Sugar Industry Researchers
by Henderson, Tracy M.
- 57888 Temporary carbon storage and discount rates
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Menz, Kenneth M.
- 57886 Depreciation and Obsolescence in the Context of Natural Resource Accounting
by Harris, Michael
- 57884 Economic Impacts Of Dryland Salinity For Grains Industries
by Hajkowicz, Stefan & Young, Michael D.
- 57883 Investigating the performance of market-based instruments for resource conservation: the contribution of agent-based modelling
by Hailu, Atakelty & Schilizzi, Steven
- 57882 Bush Tender Participation in First Bidding Round: What are the Characteristics of Rural Landholders who Participated?
by Ha, Arthur & O'Neill, Terry & Strappazzon, Loris & Stoneham, Gary
- 57881 Estimating consumer surplus and elasticity of demand of tourist visitation to a region in North Queensland using contingent valuation
by Greiner, Romy & Rolfe, John
- 57880 Valuing Benefits of Increasing Irrigation Water Use Efficiency
by Gyles, Oliver
- 57879 Efficiency Policies for Salinity Management: Preliminary Research from a Spatial and Dynamic Metamodel
by Graham, Tennille & White, Benedict & Pannell, David J.
- 57878 Scale Efficiency In Australian Dairy Farms
by Graham, Mary & Fraser, Iain
- 57873 Economic Instruments For Nonpoint Source Water Pollution: Options For The Swan-Canning River System
by Gordon, Simon
- 57872 Theoretical Issues in Using Offsets for Managing Biodiversity
by Godden, David P. & Vernon, Don
- 57871 Issues in evaluating generic promotion in the food chain
by Goddard, Ellen W. & Freebairn, John W. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 57870 Cost Sharing In Animal Disease Management: A Case Study Of Footrot In Sheep Industry
by Ghose, Ananda & Ekersley, Peter & Cook, David C.
- 57869 Economic Evaluation of Irrigated Dairy Forage Production
by Gaffy, Joe & Gyles, Oliver
- 57868 Productivity Growth in Indonesian Agriculture, 1961-2000
by Fuglie, Keith O.
- 57867 On the use of targeting to reduce moral hazard in agri-environmental schemes
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 57865 Greenhouse Gas Abatement Policies and the Value of Carbon Sinks: Do Grazing and Cropping Systems have Different Destinies?
by Flugge, Felicity & Schilizzi, Steven
- 57863 Valuation of public environmental assets by private companies: optimal dust abatement and air quality
by Dunn, Peter & Schilizzi, Steven
- 57862 Consumer demands for organic and genetically modified foods
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 57861 Economic Tools for Planning Health Services in Remote Rural Areas
by Doeksen, Gerald A.
- 57860 Quality Grading In The Supply Chain: The Case Of Vegetables In Southern Philippines1
by Digal, Larry N. & Hualda, Luis
- 57859 Does Excluding Cross-commodity Interactions Matter? Beef and Lamb in Australia
by Dent, Siobahn K. & Piggott, Roley R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 57858 Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Food Products in the Developing World
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 57857 Whole farm considerations in the design of management agreements
by Crosthwaite, Jim
- 57856 Agri-environmental conservation – the case for an environmental levy
by Crean, Jason
- 57855 Personality, Objectives, Attitudes, Intentions and Behaviour: Modelling the Adoption of Current Recommended Practice by Farmers in the NSW Murray Catchment
by Crase, Lin & Maybery, Darryl
- 57853 State Government support for WA farmers experiencing adverse seasons in 1998 to 2001: A comment
by Coyle, Peter & Mayberry, Chris
- 57852 Rotations, Risk and Reward: Farming system choice on the Eyre Peninsula of South Australia
by Cooper, Ian M. & Nguyen, Nam C. & Hancock, Jon
- 57851 Devising A Method of ‘Expected Damage’ Estimation for a Polyphagous Invertebrate Pest Exotic to Western Australia
by Cook, David C.
- 57849 A Methodological Approach to the Spatial Aggregation of Values
by Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven
- 57848 Perceptions of Southern Mindanao Farmers On the Quality of Temperate Vegetables
by Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Montiflor, Marilou O.
- 57845 The economics of land degradation and technological change: a case study in Vietnam
by Clayton, Helena & Brennan, Donna C.
- 57843 Examining AWB’s market power in the international wheat market
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Martel, William & Berry, Robert
- 57842 An overview of the Philippine duck industry
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Dagaas, Clarita T. & de Castro, Nenita & Ranola, Roberto & Lambio, Angel & Malabayuabas, Maria Luz
- 57841 Market Power in Tradable Emission Markets: A Laboratory Testbed for Emission Trading in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 57840 Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulation To The New Zealand Seafood Industry
by Cao, Kay & Maurer, Oswin & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 57839 Poorer performing paddock areas; do we:- Invest in amelioration, Vary input rates or Cull areas from the cropping system (IVC)
by Burt, Evan & Blake, John & McConnell, Graeme
- 57838 Data issues in general equilibrium modelling
by Beutre, Benjamin & Rodriguez, Gil & Pant, Hom M.
- 57835 The Intellectual Property Strategy of International Agricultural Research Centres
by Binenbaum, Eran
- 57834 Changing Farming Systems – Financial Implications for Farming Businesses
by Bennett, Anne L. & Edward, Alex & Herbert, Allan & Kingwell, Ross S. & Peak, Caroline & Rodgers, David
- 57832 Western Australian Consumers’ Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Canola (Brassica napus)
by Baumann, Annette & Lumley, Sarah & Rumley, Dennis & Fenna, Alan
- 57831 Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective
by Athukorala, Prema-chandra
- 57830 Transition Economics Somewhere Unexpected: The Australian Sugar Industry
by George, Antony
- 57829 Distribution of Gains from Cattle Development in a Multi-Stage Production System: The Case of the Bali Beef Industry
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 57828 An Ex Ante Analysis of the Benefits from the Adoption of Corn Rootworm Resistant, Transgenic Corn Technology
by Alston, Julian M. & Hyde, Jeffrey & Marra, Michele C. & Mitchell, Paul D.
- 57826 Farm-level Economic Evaluation of Net Feed Efficiency in Australia’s Southern Beef Cattle Production System: A Multi-period Linear Programming Approach
by Alford, Andrew R. & Griffith, Garry R. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 57824 HIV/AIDS and South Africa’s Agricultural Sector: Impact on Food Demand
by Agbola, Frank W. & Damoense, Maylene Y. & Saini, Yvonne K.
- 57823 An empirical examination of import demand for pulses in India
by Agbola, Frank W. & Damoense, Maylene Y.
- 57822 Pulse Policy Reform in India: Implications for Trade, Prices and Production, 1970-1999
by Agbola, Frank W.