Efficiency Gains and Cost Reductions from Individual Transferable Quotas: A Stochastic Cost Frontier for the Australian South East Fishery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Che, 2005. "Efficiency Gains and Cost Reductions from Individual Transferable Quotas: A Stochastic Cost Frontier for the Australian South East Fishery," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 285-307, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solís, Daniel & del Corral, Julio & Perruso, Larry & Agar, Juan J., 2014. "Evaluating the impact of individual fishing quotas (IFQs) on the technical efficiency and composition of the US Gulf of Mexico red snapper commercial fishing fleet," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 74-83.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0017-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O., 2012.
"The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 419-434.
- Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-MNHN, CNRS, UMR 7204) & Rich LITTLE (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research) & Olivier THEBAUD (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research), 2011. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with Individual Transferable Quotas," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau & Luc Doyen & R. Little & Olivier Thébaud, 2012. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable Quotas," Post-Print hal-00745894, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:23:p:3404-3412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Solís & Larry Perruso & Julio del Corral & Brent Stoffle & David Letson, 2013. "Measuring the initial economic effects of hurricanes on commercial fish production: the US Gulf of Mexico grouper (Serranidae) fishery," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 66(2), pages 271-289, March.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Jaume Sempere, 2017.
"ITQs, Firm Dynamics and Wealth Distribution: Does Full Tradability Increase Inequality?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(2), pages 249-273, October.
- Da Rocha Alvarez, Jose Maria & Sempere, Jaume, 2015. "ITQs, Firm Dynamics and Wealth Distribution: Does full tradability increase inequality?," MPRA Paper 66083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanik, Zafer & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2014. "Transferable Fishing Concessions and EU Fisheries," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183092, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sanchirico, James & Holland, Daniel & Quigley, Kathryn & Fina, Mark, 2005. "Analysis of Flexibility Mechanisms for Quota-Catch Balancing in Multispecies Individual Fishing Quotas," Discussion Papers dp-05-54, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual transferable quotas; stochastic cost frontier; fishery efficiency; International Relations/Trade; Q22; Q28;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare03:57907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .