The Intellectual Property Strategy of International Agricultural Research Centres
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200|
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory D. Graff & Gordon C. Rausser & Arthur A. Small, 2003.
"Agricultural Biotechnology's Complementary Intellectual Assets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-363, May.
- Graff, Gregory D. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Small, Arthur Adams, 2001. "Agricultural biotechnology's complementary intellectual assets," CUDARE Working Paper Series 925, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2003.
"The Scope of Open Source Licensing,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000140, David K. Levine.
- Eran Binenbaum & Philip G. Pardey & Brian D. Wright, 2001. "Public-Private Research Relationships: The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 748-753.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Triole, 2000. "The Simple Economics of Open Source," NBER Working Papers 7600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 1998. "Financing agricultural R&D in rich countries: what's happening and why," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), pages -, March.
- Bart Clarysse & Koenraad Debackere & Roland Van Dierdonck, 1996. "Research Networks And Organisational Mobility In An Emerging Technological Field: The Case Of Plant Biotechnology," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 77-96.
- Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter, 1998. "Privatizing the intellectual commons: Universities and the commercialization of biotechnology," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 427-454, May.
- Nottenburg, Carol & Pardey, Philip G. & Wright, Brian D., 2001. "Accessing other people's technology: do non-profit agencies need it? how to obtain it?," EPTD discussion papers 79, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N. & Ziedonis, Arvids A., 2001. "The growth of patenting and licensing by U.S. universities: an assessment of the effects of the Bayh-Dole act of 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Binenbaum, Eran & Pardey, Philip G. & Zambrano, Patricia & Nottenburg, Carol & Wright, Brian D., 2000. "South-North trade, intellectual property jurisdictions, and freedom to operate in agricultural research on staple crops:," EPTD discussion papers 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare03:57835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.