Agricultural Biotechnology's Complementary Intellectual Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:222-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rousselière, Samira & Rousselière, Damien & Ramani, Shyama, 2016.
"Innovation Led Alliances: Theory and application to the GM Plant Industry,"
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France
244949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rousselière, Samira & Rousselière, Damien & Ramani, Shyama, 2016. "Innovation Led Alliances: Theory and application to the GM Plant Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235711, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shi, Guanming & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Stiegert, Kyle, 2008.
"An Analysis of Bundle Pricing: The Case of the Corn Seed Market,"
Staff Paper Series
529, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Shi, Guanming & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Stiegert, Kyle, 2008. "An Analysis of Bundle Pricing: The Case of the Corn Seed Market," Working Papers 201445, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2014. "Pre-empted patents, infringed patents and firms’ participation in markets for technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 543-554.
- Rosemarie Ham Ziedonis, 2004. "Don't Fence Me In: Fragmented Markets for Technology and the Patent Acquisition Strategies of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 804-820, June.
- Eran Binenbaum, 2005. "Towards a Relational Economics: Methodological Comments on Intellectual Property Strategy, Industrial Organisation, and Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0502001, EconWPA.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2010.
"The dynamics of the transfer and renewal of patents,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 686-708.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Transfer and Renewal of Patents," Working Papers tecipa-227, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2008. "The Dynamics of the Transfer and Renewal of Patents," NBER Working Papers 13938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Phoebe Chan, 2010. "THE DETERMINANTS OF INTERNATIONAL PATENTING FOR NINE AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY FIRMS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 247-278, June.
- Graff, Gregory & Roland-Holst, David & Zilberman, David, 2005.
"Biotechnology and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gregory Graff & David Roland Holst & David Zilberman, 2010. "Biotechnology and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2579, eSocialSciences.
- Chondrakis, George, 2016. "Unique synergies in technology acquisitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1873-1889.
- Graff, Gregory & Roland-Holst, David & Zilberman, David, 2006. "Agricultural biotechnology and poverty reduction in low-income countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1430-1445, August.
- Holm-Muller, Karin, 2008. "Der Internationale Vertrag Ã¼ber pflanzengenetische Ressourcen fÃ¼r ErnÃ¤hrung und Landwirtschaft â€“ ein Meilenstein zur Erleichterung der PflanzenzÃ¼chtung?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(2).
- Federico Ciliberto & GianCarlo Moschini & Edward D. Perry, 2017. "Valuing Product Innovation: Genetically Engineered Varieties in U.S. Corn and Soybeans," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 17-wp576, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Cédric Schneider, 2011. "The battle for patent rights in plant biotechnology: evidence from opposition fillings," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 565-579, October.
- Shi, Guanming, 2004. "Bundling And Licensing Of Genes In Agricultural Biotechnology," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19913, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Blakeney, Michael, 2011. "Recent developments in intellectual property and power in the private sector related to food and agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 109-113.
- José Maria Ferreira Jardim Da Silveira & Vinicius Ferrari & Maria Ester S. Dal Poz, 2018. "Patentes Em Biotecnologia Agrícola: Indicador De ?Capacidade Bloqueante Legal ?(Cbl) E Estratégias De Apropriabilidade," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 145, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- C.S. Srinivasan, 2005.
"The International Trends In Plant Variety Protection,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 182-220.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S., 2005. "The International Trends in Plant Variety Protection," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(2).
- Christoph Grimpe & Katrin Hussinger, 2014. "Resource complementarity and value capture in firm acquisitions: The role of intellectual property rights," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1762-1780, December.
- Srinivasan, C. S., 2003. "Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 519-546.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:566-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2008.
"Building and Blocking: The Two Faces of Technology Acquisition,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009. "Building and Blocking: The Two Faces of Technology Acquisition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-042 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2003. "Complementarita' innovative e tragedia degli anticommons. Il caso delle agrobiotecnologie," Working Papers 198, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sheldon, Ian M., 2008. "The Biotechnology Sector: "Bounds" to Market Structure," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6078, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:85:y:2003:i:2:p:349-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.