An Ex Ante Analysis of the Benefits from the Adoption of Corn Rootworm Resistant, Transgenic Corn Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramanan Laxminarayan & R. Simpson, 2002. "Refuge Strategies for Managing Pest Resistance in Transgenic Agriculture," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(4), pages 521-536, August.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan & Andrei Sobolevsky, 2000.
"Roundup ready® soybeans and welfare effects in the soybean complex,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 33-55.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & LAPAN, HARVEY E & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 1999. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," ISU General Staff Papers 199909010700001325, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 2000. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1799, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2002. "Yield Benefit Of Corn Event Mon 863," Faculty Paper Series 23978, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Livingston, Michael J. & Carlson, Gerald A. & Fackler, Paul L., 2000. "Bt Cotton Refuge Policy," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21850, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Erik Lichtenberg & Robert C. Spear & David Zilberman, 1993. "The Economics of Reentry Regulation of Pesticides," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 946-958.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2001.
"Bt Corn And Insect Resistance: An Economic Assessment Of Refuges,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2001. "Bt Corn and Insect Resistance: An Economic Assessment of Refuges," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5152, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mitchell, Paul D. & Gray, Michael E. & Steffey, Kevin L., 2002. "Composed Error Model For Insect Damage Fucntions: Yield Impact Of Rotation Resistant Western Corn Rootworm In Illinois," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19602, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotu, Bekele & Admassie, Assefa, 2015. "Potential impact of improved varieties on poverty reduction: a case study of selected cereal crops in two districts of Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212013, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dillen, Koen & Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2008. "Modelling heterogeneity to estimate the ex ante value of biotechnology innovations," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43945, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joshua D. Detre & Hiroki Uematsu & Ashok K. Mishra, 2011. "The influence of GM crop adoption on the profitability of farms operated by young and beginning farmers," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 41-61, May.
- Useche, Pilar & Barham, Bradford & Foltz, Jeremy, 2006. "A Trait Specific Model of GM Crop Adoption by Minnesota and Wisconsin Corn Farmers," Working Papers 201525, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Buttel, Frederick H. & Merrill, Jeanne & Chen, Lucy & Goldberger, Jessica & Hurley, Terrance M., 2005. "Bt Corn Farmer Compliance with Insect Resistance Management Requirements: Results from the 2002 Minnesota and Wisconsin Farm Polls," Staff Papers 13659, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Frisvold, George, 2010. "Resistance Management and Sustainable Use of Agricultural Biotechnology," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188091, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Marra, Michele C. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2006. "Measuring Part-Whole Bias: Some Evidence from Crop Biotechnology," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25372, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oliver Musshoff & Norbert Hirschauer, 2011. "A behavioral economic analysis of bounded rationality in farm financing decisions: First empirical evidence," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 62-83, May.
- Fiona Thorne & Kevin Hanrahan & E. Mullins, 2005. "The Economic Evaluation of a GM Free Country: an Irish Case Study," Working Papers 0508, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Yang, Juan & Mitchell, Paul D. & Gray, Michael & Steffey, Kevin, 2007. "Unbalanced Nested Component Error Model and the Value of Soil Insecticide and Bt Corn for Controlling Western Corn Rootworm," Staff Paper Series 510, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Aultman, Stephen & Hurley, Terrance M. & Mitchell, Paul D. & Frisvold, George B., 2009. "Valuing the Roundup Ready® Soybean Weed Management Program," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49342, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gardner, Justin G. & Nelson, Carl H., 2007. "Genetically Modified Crops and Labor Savings in US Crop Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34919, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare03:57828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.