Program Participation Behvaior Of Nonindustrial Forest Landowners: A Probit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagannadha R. Matta & Janaki R. R. Alavalapati & D. Evan Mercer, 2009. "Incentives for Biodiversity Conservation Beyond the Best Management Practices: Are Forestland Owners Interested?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(1), pages 132-143.
- Taeyoung Kim & Christian Langpap, 2015. "Incentives for Carbon Sequestration Using Forest Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(3), pages 491-520, November.
- Hendee, Jacob T. & Flint, Courtney G., 2013. "Managing private forestlands along the public–private interface of Southern Illinois: Landowner forestry decisions in a multi-jurisdictional landscape," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 47-55.
- Kvarda, Mag. Eva, 2004. "`Non-agricultural forest owners' in Austria - a new type of forest ownership," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 459-467, August.
- Joshi, Sudiksha & Arano, Kathryn G., 2009. "Determinants of private forest management decisions: A study on West Virginia NIPF landowners," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 132-139, March.
- Lynch, Lori & Brown, Cheryl, 2000. "Landowner Decision Making About Riparian Buffers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Onianwa, Odili & Wheelock, Gerald & Gyawali, Buddhi Raj, 2003. "Factors Affecting Participation Behavior Of Limited Resource Farmers In Cost-Share Programs In Alabama," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22244, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peter Howley & Stephen Hynes & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2012. "Explaining the non-economic behaviour of farm foresters: The effect of productivist and lifestyle motivations," Working Papers 1203, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Leiby, Julie & Westra, John, 2014. "Factors Influencing Adoption of VSH Queens in the Honey Bee Breeding Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162508, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Neitzel, K. Christoph & Caro-Borrero, Angela Piedad & Revollo-Fernandez, Daniel & Aguilar-Ibarra, Alonso & Ramos, Alya & Almeida-Leñero, Lucia, 2014. "Paying for environmental services: Determining recognized participation under common property in a peri-urban context," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 46-55.
- Marey-Pérez, M.F. & Rodríguez-Vicente, V., 2011. "Factors determining forest management by farmers in northwest Spain: Application of discriminant analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 318-327, June.
- Baerenklau, Kenneth A., 2004. "Simulating the Effects of a Green Payment Program on the Diffusion Rate of a Conservation Technology," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(1), April.
More about this item
KeywordsClassified forestry programs; Cost-share programs; Nonindustrial private forest landowners; Participation behavior; Probit; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.