Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 183420 Valuing New Zealand recreational fishing: An assessment of the validity of contingent valuation method
by Lindsay, Sarah & Damania, Richard
- 171934 First or Second Best Solutions? Looking back on Australian Agri-Environmental Policy from 2020
by Young, Mike
- 171926 Towards a bio-economic model of wetland protection on private lands
by Whitten, Stuart & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 171924 Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?
by Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C.
- 171922 Program: AARES 43rd Annual Conference/NZARES 6th Annual Conference
- 171921 Evolution of Agri-Environmental Policy in the United States
by McCann, Laura M.J.
- 171920 Farm Management Economic Analysis: A Few Disciplines, a Few Perspectives, a Few Figurings, a Few Futures
by Malcolm, Bill
- 171918 European Agri-Environmental Policy Facing the 21st Century
by Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 171917 The Future for Frankenstein Foods
by Lindner, Bob
- 171916 Rates of Return on New Zealand R&D
by Johnson, Robin
- 171914 The Images of Integrated Fresh Pork Retailing Centers and Its Influence to Consumers' Behavior in Taiwan
by Ho, Jing-Shing & Chen, Chu-Jen
- 171911 Competition in the Food Marketing Chain
by Griffith, G.R.
- 171910 Outlook for the Australian beef industry
by Griffith, Garry & Alford, Andrew R.
- 171908 Direct Supply Relationships with Japanese Consumer Co-operatives - A Market Opportunity
by Ada, Rick
- 123749 Returns to New Technologies in the Australian Beef Industry: On-farm Research versus Off-farm Research
by Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D.
- 123746 Public Food Distribution System and Food Security of the Poor: The Indian and Chinese Experience Compared
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 123744 Advertising and Australian Pig Producers Welfare
by Zhang, Lin & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 123743 The Cost Efficiency of Dairy Farms in Japan
by Yamamoto, Yasutaka
- 123742 The Sensitivity Of Wine Industry Outcomes To Model Assumptions In Gst Scenarios
by Wittwer, Glyn
- 123740 Transferring Paddock Histories to Optimise Crop Rotations Using LP: a New, Unrestricted Approach
by Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Eigenraam, Mark
- 123739 Changing Patterns of Wheat Production and Consumption in China: Trade Implications
by Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cao, Yi-Yang
- 123738 Introduction of conservation tillage methods into dryland graingrowing districts in Shanxi Province, PRC
by Wegener, Malcolm K. & Tullberg, J.N. & Pearson, L.E.
- 123737 Animal Disease Economics: The Case of Ovine Johne’s Disease in New South Wales
by Webster, Stewart & Mullen, John D.
- 123736 Reconciling industry policy and comparative advantage: the regional distribution of China’s cattle and beef industry
by Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G.
- 123735 Agricultural Market Impacts Of The Adaptation Of Eu’S Common Agricultural Policy (Special Attention To The Case Of Hungary)
by Velikovszky, Laszlo & Halmai, Peter
- 123734 Mapping the regional benefits and costs of strategies for controlling dryland salinity
by van Bueren, Martin & Pannell, David J. & Hodgson, G.
- 123733 The Application of Decision Support System to Forecast the Yield ofAgricultural Products in Taiwan
by Lee, Tzong-Ru
- 123732 Using Ecological Indices and Economics to Explain Diversity in a Wheat Crop: Examples from Australia and China
by Smale, Melinda & Meng, Erika C.H. & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa
- 123731 An Empirical Assessment of the ‘International Competitiveness’ of the Australian Processed Food Industry
by Silva, Dayratna
- 123730 “Dairy Industry in Bangladesh: Problems and Prospects”
by Shamsuddoha, A.K. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 123729 The economics of ethical behaviour and environmental management
by Schilizzi, Steven
- 123728 Best Practice Benchmarking in Australian Agriculture: Issues and Challenges
by Ronan, Glenn & Cleary, Gordon
- 123727 Testing for Framing Effects in Environmental Choice Modelling
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 123726 Does MODSS offer an alternative to traditional approaches to natural resource management decision making?
by Robinson, Jackie
- 123725 Grower perceptions of the impact of protein premiums and discounts for wheat
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 123716 Evaluation of forage shrub plantations as a drought preparedness strategy for landholders in the Central-west of NSW
by Patton, Dean A. & Milthorpe, P.L. & Wynne, M. & Honeysett, B.M.
- 123715 Rethinking the Externality Issue for Dryland Salinity in Western Australia
by Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi
- 123714 Research Priority-Setting In Papua New Guinea: Policies, Methods And Practicalities
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 123713 Estimating The Characteristics Of Homogeneous Functionsusing Flexible Functional Forms
by O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 123712 Economic Issues Relating To Weed Management In Natural Ecosystems: The Case Of Scotch Broom On Barrington Tops, Nsw
by Odom, Doreen I.S. & Griffith, Garry R. & Sinden, Jack A.
- 123711 Whole Truth in Herbicide Labelling
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Medd, Richard W.
- 123710 THE ROLE OF ECONOMISTS IN FORMULATING AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE 1950s
by Myers, Laurel
- 123709 Economic and Biological Perspectives on Off-site Effects Associated with Soil Acidification
by Mullen, John D. & Helyar, K.R. & Pagan, Phil
- 123707 The Value of Green Manuring in the Integrated Management of Herbicide-Resistant Annual Ryegrass (Lolium rigidum)
by Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 123704 An Optimal Control Model of Deforestation in the PDR of Laos
by McAllister, Ryan & Beard, Rodney & Asufa-Adjaye, John
- 123703 Voluntary Cooperation in the Commons? Evidence from a Survey of Farmers in the Murray Region's Land and Water Management Planning Districts
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 123702 Explaining farmers’ monitoring of sustainability indicators: a bore-ing example for salinity in Western Australia
by Marsh, Sally P. & Burton, Michael P. & Pannell, David J.
- 123701 Modelling Farm Households in a Spatial Context: Vietnamese Agriculture
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg
- 123699 Livestock Dynamics: An Old Problem and Some New Tools
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg
- 123697 Competition Policy in Agriculture: A Review of Methods
by MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 123694 Effects of Fluid Milk Advertising in Taiwan
by Hsu, Jane Lu & Liu, Gary Shang-Min
- 123688 Production Structure and Technical Change in Thai Agriculture, 1972-1994
by Krasachat, W.
- 123687 Incentive Design for Introducing Genetically Modified Crops
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 123686 Rates of Return on New Zealand R&D
by Johnson, Robin
- 123685 A Dynamic Optimisation Model of Weed Control
by Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 123678 Queensland’s Producer Representative Bodies: Challenges and Changes
by Jarratt, Ian S. & Franco-Dixon, Mary Ann
- 123671 Taxes and Quality: Theoretical Results from a Market-Level Analysis
by James, Jennifer S.
- 123668 Quality Responses to Agricultural Policies
by James, Jennifer S.
- 123667 Cooperation And Competition In Tropical North Queensland's Nature-Based Tourism Industry
by Huybers, Twan & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 123666 The Demand for Meats in Indonesia: A Censored Regression Approach
by Hutasuhut, Maradoli & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R. & Doran, Howard E.
- 123664 Dynamic Analyses of Major Fruit Markets in Taiwan
by Hsu, Jane Lu & Su, Jyh-Luen
- 123663 Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan
by Hsu, Jane Lu
- 123662 An economic assessment of Insecticide Resistance Management strategies in the Australian Cotton Industry
by Hoque, Ziaul & Farquharson, Robert J. & Dillon, Martin & Kauter, Greg
- 123661 The Dual Approach to Research Evaluation:A Simplified Empirical Illustration
by Hill, Debbie J. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Piggott, Roley R. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 123660 The Precautionary Principle in Practice: How to Write a Call Option on the Environment
by Hertzler, Greg
- 123659 The Potential Role of Farm Forestry in the Wheat-Sheep Zone of NSW
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Signor, Anthony & Mullen, John D.
- 123658 Life cycle assessment of milk production systems in south Queensland
by Hamilton, Amanda & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Dart, Peter & Silvey, Bill
- 123657 Possibilities And Limits To The Liberalisation Of International Agricultural Trade In The Wto Millenium Round (Special Attention To The Transitory Economies)
by Halmai, Peter
- 123656 Perspectives for Decision Support Systems: Irrigated Dairy Production in the Murray region
by Gyles, Oliver & Mahoney, Cynthia C. & Brown, Stuart & Gibb, Ian
- 123655 The Northern Myth revisited: A resource economics research response to renewed interest in the agricultural development of the Kimberley region
by Greiner, Romy
- 123654 Input Control And Information Asymmetry
by Goodhue, Rachael E. & Simon, Leo K.
- 123653 Policy Influences on Genetic Diversity and Yield Variability in Australian Wheat Production
by Godden, David P. & Brennan, John P.
- 123652 Elegy, ode or panegyric: Australian agricultural economics in the last quarter of the twentieth century
by Godden, David P.
- 123651 The (Normative) Efficiency Ranking of Output and Export Subsidies under Costly and Imperfect Enforcement
by Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 123650 Structural Analysis Of Agriculture: A Methodological Perspective
by Gali, Jyothi & Tate, Carole & O’Sullivan, Mark
- 123649 Analysis Of Integration Between Queensland Feed And Malting Barley Markets
by Gali, Jyothi & Brown, Colin G.
- 123648 The Sri Lanka Tea Industry: Economic Issues and Government Policies
by Ganewatta, Gaminda & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 123647 An Economic Risk Assessment of the Impact on Producers of Removing Quarantine Restrictions
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 123646 Recent Trends in New Zealand Agricultural Productivity and its Measurement
by Forbes, Rod & Johnson, Robin
- 123645 Evaluation Of Research Activities
by Stoneham, Gary & Strappazzon, Loris & Soligo, James & Fisher, Bill & Eigenraam, Mark & Wimalasuriya, Rukman
- 123644 Analysis of Farming Systems Issues in the Northern Cropping Region of NSW
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Scott, J. Fiona
- 123643 A Numerical Stochastic Control model of Range Management
by Beard, Rodney
- 123634 Agricultural response analysis in a longer term framework
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Turpin, J.E.
- 123633 A Tale Of Two States: Deregulation Of The Dairy Industry In NSW And Victoria
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 123632 Muddied Waters: Estimating the national economic cost of soil erosion and sedimentation in New Zealand
by Eastwood, Callum & Krausse, Michael & Alexander, Robert R.
- 123631 Welfare Benefits: the changing face of the Queensland beef industry
by Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter
- 123630 Explaining Economic Inefficiency Of Nepalese Rice Farms: An Empirical Investigation
by Dhungana, Basanta R. & Nuthall, Peter L. & Nartea, Gilbert V.
- 123628 An Economic Evaluation of the Benefits from Import Clearance Activities in Western Australia
by Cook, David C.
- 123623 Flexible Distributed Lags
by Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E.
- 123621 Stability of price premiums for wool
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 123620 Industry Versus Government Control of Quality Standards in the South Australian Dried Fruit Industry
by Challen, Ray & Cook, Venton
- 123619 Deforestation In The Philippines: A Cge Modelling Approach
by Centeno, Maria Luz N.
- 123618 The Cost and Trade Impacts of Environmental Regulations: Effluent Controls and the New Zealand Dairy Sector
by Cassells, Sue M. & Meister, Anton D. & Rae, Allan N.
- 123617 Assessing The On-Farm Impacts Of Groundwater Reallocation Policies In The Namoi Valley
by Carter, A. & Crean, Jason & Young, R.T.
- 123616 Community attitudes towards water management in the Moore Catchment, WA
by Burton, Michael P. & Marsh, Sally P. & Patterson, Josie
- 123614 DAM EA$Y: A Framework for Assessing the Costs and Benefits of On-Farm Storage Based Sugarcane Production Systems
by Brennan, Lisa E. & Lisson, Shaun N. & Bristow, Keith L. & Schuurs, Mark & Linedale, Tony & Smith, Mike & Hughes, Dene & Keating, Brian
- 123610 Redefining economic efficiency using a case study of sugarcane harvest-transport systems. A job for pluralist thinking
by Brennan, Lisa E.
- 123608 Economic Potential for Nutritional Improvement in Feed Grains
by Brennan, John P. & Singh, Rajinder Pal & Bialowas, Adam
- 123607 Pricing farm loans for credit risk
by Bramma, Keith M.
- 123606 ANU Forestry Market Report Project
by Bhati, U.N.
- 123604 A Numerical Stochastic Control model of Range Management
by Beard, Rodney
- 123601 Spatial Replicator Dynamics as a Model of Agricultural Technology Adoption
by Beard, Rodney & Purcell, Tim
- 123600 Optimal Fertilizer Carryover and von Liebigs Law of the Minimum
by Beard, Rodney
- 123598 Quality Signaling through Certification
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven
- 123593 Factors Influencing The Demand For Chickpea In India: Implications For Marketing And Promotion In The Indian Chickpea Market
by Agbola, Frank W. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Rao, P. Parthasarathy
- 123589 Estimating The Demand For Food And Non-Food Items Using An Almost Ideal Demand System Modelling Approach
by Agbola, Frank W.