Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1989.
"Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984. "Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1985. "Estimating Cross Elasticities Of Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Hahn, William F., 1994. "A Random Coefficient Meat Demand Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M., 1983. "A Statistical Model Of The Primary And Derived Market Levels In The U.S. Beef Industry," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
- Dahlgran, Roger A., 1987. "Complete Flexibility Systems And The Stationarity Of U.S. Meat Demands," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "Multivariate gradual switching systems and the stability of US meat demands: a Bayesian analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 155-166, June.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Katayama, Sei-ichi, 1986. "A gradual switching regression model with autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 169-172.
More about this item
KeywordsGradual switching structural changes; Meat consumption; LA/AIDS; Time transition paths; Elasticities; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare00:123663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .