Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1989.
"Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984. "Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1985. "Estimating Cross Elasticities Of Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Hahn, William F., 1994. "A Random Coefficient Meat Demand Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M., 1983. "A Statistical Model Of The Primary And Derived Market Levels In The U.S. Beef Industry," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
- Dahlgran, Roger A., 1987. "Complete Flexibility Systems And The Stationarity Of U.S. Meat Demands," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "Multivariate gradual switching systems and the stability of US meat demands: a Bayesian analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 155-166, June.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Katayama, Sei-ichi, 1986. "A gradual switching regression model with autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 169-172.
More about this item
KeywordsGradual switching structural changes; Meat consumption; LA/AIDS; Time transition paths; Elasticities; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare00:123663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.