The Impacts of Brand and Generic Advertising on Meat Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:26:y:2017:i:9:p:1146-1161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Oberlander & Anne‐Célia Disdier & Fabrice Etilé, 2017.
"Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health: A grouped fixed‐effects approach to intercountry heterogeneity,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(9), pages 1146-1161, September.
- OberlÃ¤nder, L. & Disdier, A-C. & EtilÃ©, F., 2016. "Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health - a grouped fixed effects approach to inter-country heterogeneity," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lisa Oberländer & Anne-Célia Disdier & Fabrice Etilé, 2017. "Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health: A grouped fixed-effects approach to intercountry heterogeneity," Post-Print hal-01591335, HAL.
- Lisa Oberländer & Anne-Célia Disdier & Fabrice Etilé, 2017. "Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health -a grouped fixed-effects approach to inter-country heterogeneity," PSE Working Papers halshs-01400829, HAL.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W. & Dang, Trang, 2010. "Effects of Lamb Promotion on Lamb Demand and Imports," Reports 90492, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Fengxia Dong & Frank Fuller, 2010. "Dietary Structural Change in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2016. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-19, July.
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:2:p:294-315. is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Arnade & Fred Kuchler & Linda Calvin, 2016. "The changing role of consumers and suppliers in a food safety event: the 2006 foodborne illness outbreak linked to spinach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(25), pages 2354-2366, May.
- W. H. Furtan & J. Sauer, 2008.
"Determinants of Food Industry Performance: Survey Data and Regressions for Denmark,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 555-573, September.
- Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Determinants Of Food Industry Performance – Survey Data And Regressions For Denmark," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36851, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0105-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:jlaare:273448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Freebairn, John W. & Griffith, Garry R., 2003. "Issues in evaluating generic promotion in the food chain," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57871, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260034 is not listed on IDEAS
- John M. Crespi, 2003.
"The Generic Advertising Controversy: How Did We Get Here and Where Are We Going?,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 294-315.
- John M. Crespi, 2003. "The Generic Advertising Controversy: How Did We Get Here and Where Are We Going?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 294-315.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. W. Kinnucan, 1996. "A Note On Measuring Returns To Generic Advertising In Interrelated Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 261-267.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Gvillo, Rejeana & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2014. "Dynamics of Advertising and Demand for Fluid Milk in the United States: An Incomplete Demand Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170265, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:4:p:310-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Vyn & Getu Hailu, 2015. "Discount Usage and Price Discrimination for Pork Products in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Craig A. Gallet, 2003. "Advertising and Restrictions in the Cigarette Industry: Evidence of State-by-State Variation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 338-348, July.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011.
"Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand,"
University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251908, December.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011. "Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand," Working Papers 162515, Robert Mondavi Institute Center for Wine Economics.
- Habibeh Sherafatmand & Ali Akbar Baghestany, 2015. "Comparison of Rotterdam Model versus almost ideal demand system for fish and red meat," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 120-137, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:77:y:1995:i:4:p:969-979.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.