A gradual switching regression model with autocorrelated errors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003.
"The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 55-77.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Dhehibi, Boubaker & Gil, José Maria, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 66.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Post-Print hal-01201034, HAL.
- Allais, Olivier & Nichele, Veronique, 2004. "Modeling Structural Change In French Beef, Poultry, And Fish Demand: A Markov Switching Aids Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20185, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dong, Fengxia & Fuller, Frank H., 2004. "Testing For Separability And Structural Change In Urban Chinese Food Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19923, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hsu, Jane Lu, 2000. "Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123663, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Gould, Brian W., 2012. "Structural Changes in Chinese Food Preferences," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Satoshi Kabe & Yuichiro Kanazawa, 2014. "Estimating the Markov-switching almost ideal demand systems: a Bayesian approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1193-1220, December.
- J. M. Gil & B. Dhehibi & M. Ben Kaabia & A. M. Angulo, 2004. "Non-stationarity and the import demand for virgin olive oil in the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1859-1869.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010. "Impact of BSE and bird flu on consumers' meat demand in Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 49-56.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Impact of BSE and Bird Flu on Consumers f Meat Demand in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2003. "The Impact Of Bse On Japanese Retail Beef Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35233, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Yun-Ju (Kelly) Chen, 2005. "The impact of BSE on Japanese retail meat demand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 313-327.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Myers, Robert & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2004. "Grain marketing policy changes and spatial efficiency of maize and wheat markets in Ethiopia," MTID discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Steven D. Silver, 2016. "A QUAIDS Model of Need-Based Structure in U.S. Personal Consumption 2006–2012," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 303-323, September.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1998. "Modeling The U.S. Sweetener Sector: An Application To The Analysis Of Policy Reform," Working Papers 14610, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:21:y:1986:i:2:p:169-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed