A gradual switching regression model with autocorrelated errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003.
"The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 55-77.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Dhehibi, Boubaker & Gil, José Maria, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Post-Print hal-01201034, HAL.
- Allais, Olivier & Nichele, Veronique, 2004. "Modeling Structural Change In French Beef, Poultry, And Fish Demand: A Markov Switching Aids Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20185, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dong, Fengxia & Fuller, Frank H., 2004. "Testing For Separability And Structural Change In Urban Chinese Food Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19923, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fengxia Dong & Frank Fuller, 2010. "Dietary Structural Change in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Hsu, Jane Lu, 2000. "Gradual Switching Structural Changes of Meat Consumption in Taiwan," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123663, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Gould, Brian W., 2012. "Structural Changes in Chinese Food Preferences," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Satoshi Kabe & Yuichiro Kanazawa, 2014. "Estimating the Markov-switching almost ideal demand systems: a Bayesian approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1193-1220, December.
- J. M. Gil & B. Dhehibi & M. Ben Kaabia & A. M. Angulo, 2004. "Non-stationarity and the import demand for virgin olive oil in the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1859-1869.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010.
"Impact of BSE and bird flu on consumers' meat demand in Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 49-56.
- Takashi Ishida & Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Impact of BSE and Bird Flu on Consumers f Meat Demand in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2003. "The Impact Of Bse On Japanese Retail Beef Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35233, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Yun-Ju (Kelly) Chen, 2005. "The impact of BSE on Japanese retail meat demand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 313-327.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Myers, Robert & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2004. "Grain marketing policy changes and spatial efficiency of maize and wheat markets in Ethiopia," MTID discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vardges Hovhannisyan & Brian W. Gould, 2014. "Structural change in urban Chinese food preferences," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 159-166, March.
- Steven D. Silver, 2016. "A QUAIDS Model of Need-Based Structure in U.S. Personal Consumption 2006–2012," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 303-323, September.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1998. "Modeling The U.S. Sweetener Sector: An Application To The Analysis Of Policy Reform," Working Papers 14610, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:21:y:1986:i:2:p:169-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.