Parameter Stability and the U.S. Demand for Beef
abstract currently unavailable
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1984|
|Publication status:||Published in Western Journal of Agricultural Economics 1984, vol. 9, pp. 271-282|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
- Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M., 1983. "Box-Cox Transformations And Error Term Specification In Demand Models," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.