Distinguishing transitory nonlinear shocks from permanent structural change
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1991. "Can We Take The Con Out Of Meat Demand Studies?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-73, July.
- Famulari, Melissa, 1995. "A Household-Based, Nonparametric Test of Demand Theory," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 372-82, May.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Varian, Hal R, 1983. "Non-Parametric Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 99-110, January.
- Tsur, Yacov, 1989. "On testing for revealed preference conditions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 359-362, December.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Sullivan, Daniel, 1987. "Nonparametric Tests of Market Structure: An Application to the Cigarette Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 483-98, June.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984.
"Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Swofford, James L & Whitney, Gerald A, 1986. "Flexible Functional Forms and the Utility Approach to the Demand for Money: A Nonparametric Analysis: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 383-89, August.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Tsur, Yacov, 1989. "On Testing For Revealed Preference Conditions," Staff Papers 14264, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sakong, Yong & Hayes, Dermot J., 1993. "Testing the Stability of Preferences: A Nonparametric Approach," Staff General Research Papers 558, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Seungmook & Sosin, Kim, 1992. "Structural Change in the Demand for Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 226-38, May.
- Gorny, Rachel A. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1993. "Structural Change in the Demand for Differentiated Meat Products in Sydney," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference for Market Demand Is Strong," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 979-85, July.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:13:y:2002:i:2:p:231-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.