The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference for Market Demand Is Strong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerison, Michael, 1999.
"Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-48, February.
- Michael Jerison, 1998. "Dispersed Excess Demands, the Weak Axiom and Uniqueness of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 98-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Nachbar, John H., 2004. "General equilibrium comparative statics: discrete shocks in production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 153-163, February.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Koo, Won W., 2003.
"The Effect Of Food-Safety Related Information On Consumers' Preference: The Case Of Bse Outbreak In Japan,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22043, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Sun, Changyou & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effect Of Food-Safety Related Information On Consumer Preference: The Case Of The Bse Outbreak In Japan," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23636, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993. "Approximately Rational Consumer Demand," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 217-241, April.
- Jin, Hyun Joung, 2008. "Changes in South Korean consumers' preferences for meat," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 74-84, February.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 446-448, September.
- Frechette, Darren L. & Jin, Hyun-Joung, 2002. "Distinguishing transitory nonlinear shocks from permanent structural change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 231-248, June.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:57:y:1989:i:4:p:979-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.